Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm
[Can't do much without the other dude, unless we end the battle now.]
------
Ian continued to hold them off, until he was down to his last two mags: one in the gun, one in his vest. He turned and looked at Evie when she spoke.
"Been better." he admitted. "Grazed by a bullet, tired as hell, hungry as hell, me ears are ringin' from the gunfire, but hey, all in all, not too bad. You?" he asked, giving her a wry grin.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image

Evie felt bad for him....the life of a soldier wasn't easy at all and she had only been subjected to it for a little while now. She put her hand on his arm lightly and smiled, trying to lighten things up. There was then a few elites spilling out of the base entrance, relieving them of their fighting and letting them to back down underground. The elites were good...hence their name. Evie sighed in relief and slipped behind Ian, her hands in his back.

"Lets go now...we have been relieved." Evie pushed him forward towards the entrance with a bigger smile on her lips, she was definitely ready to head back inside and see what was what now that she had had a taste of the outside world. Her perspectives would be drastically altered now.

"You look as if you could use a good, strong drink and a very well deserved rest."

.:best I can do xP :.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:58 am
Ian smiled at her as the new soldiers started to come out. He felt her hands on his back and he chuckled. He started to walk toward the entrance of the base.
"Ditto to you." he said, looking over his shoulder. "You could probably use the rest...oh, and definitely a change of clothes." he said. Her shirt was covered in blood, that he knew wasn't hers, but from the patients she worked on.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:12 am
((... If I had known the RP had started, I would have posted earlier...))
Elzio sat at one of the tables, cleaning his weapons, making sure that they would work. They have jammed on him before, and he wanted to be sure they wouldn't jam again. He sighed as he pulled some gunk out of the bullet chamber, and wiped it off on a cloth besides him. Watching as the Elites started to leave the base, Elzio started to put his weapons back together, and just watch.  

Varnis54

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image

Evie pretended to pout when he had mentioned her dirty clothes. It wasn't her fault she was covered in the blood in others and she felt as if she had rolled around in a pigs pen.

"Well excuse me for saving your lives!" Evie screeched at him, a smile on her lips regardless of how she sounded reality.

When she had gotten indoors gain, she stripped off her cloak and top...they were both covered in dirt and dried blood. She wasn't really worried about her lack of clothing, she just needed to get out of her torn clothes.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:45 pm
Ian laughed. "Don't worry, I'm just teasin' ya." he said, smiling back at her. He knew it wasn't her fault at all, and there wasn't much she could do to avoid it.
He saw her take off the cloak, but he was surprised when she started to take her top off. Sure, she still had her undergarments on, but it did take him a little by surprise.
"Ya coulda warned me, and I woulda looked away, if ya wanted." he said.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

She grinned at Ian's response to her taking off her clothes. It didn't really matter much to her, sure the majority of the people who lived underground were men but she didn't really care too much seeing as how she wasn't exactly the BEST looking girl there was. Being half naked didn't really bother her to much, if it were cold....that would have been another story. Evie grabbed at her cloak and draped it around her shoulders for a temporary fix until she could get back to her barracks and get a change of clothing for herself. First she needed to change....then she needed to grab a little something to eat before she went back to the Medical Ward. There would be no way she could handle all those patients on an empty stomach and Ian looked like he needed a fix as well. She walked along the twisting halls and found her barracks, she didn't share with many people....the medics usually stayed together. Evie reached inside her trunk and pulled out a very simple blue tank top and a new pair of jeans. Evie didn't mind changing in front of people, Ian especially....something made her feel very comfortable around him though she did duck behind the bunk for a moment to slip on her jeans. They conformed to every curve on her body and she was pleased with the change, her clean clothes making her happier instantly.

"Alright...how about that drink now hm?" Evie winked at Ian, walking out behind her bunk.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:09 pm
Ian followed her to the medical barracks. When she started to get changed, he made sure to turn away a little. He wasn't the type to stare unless they let him. When he heard her speak, he looked over and smiled. 'Not bad." he said, nodding.
"Aye. Let me drop off my gear first." he said, heading toward the barracks, nearly empty except for a few people being rotated out like themselves.

He took off his vest and tossed it on the bed, along with his rifle at pistol. The bayonet he kept with him, his only usable weapon at the moment. He quickly grabbed a bottle of spray deodorant and gave himself what the soldiers nicknamed a dry shower: just a bit of spray deodorant until he could get access to a shower. He turned to look at Evie and smiled.
"Lead the way."

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

Evie stood at the door, waiting for Ian to finish up in his barracks. There weren't a lot of people around now because of ongoing firefight outside, she didn't like it but she preferred it now because at least there was breathing room for them instead of being canned up like sardines. Evie shrank against the doorway as some of the men entered their rightful barracks. A few looked at her and did a double take which made her blush brightly...it wasn't as if she looked any different than she usually did...she would never understand men.

"Okay...I'm starving. No more distractions or detours." Evie smiled and slipped out of the room, headed for their version of a mess hall. It was basically stocked with nonperishable foods and drink....some juices from concentrate as well as water and plenty of liquor. There were a lot of mix-matched chairs that ranged from plush couches to bar stools. Evie went up to the proclaimed chef and simply ordered a rather strong shot...they couldn't afford those silly fruity drinks so she would manage with what wad avaliable. When she recieved her drink, Evie went and chose a barstool, getting up and perching on it...waitig for Ian.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:31 pm
Ian chuckled, nodding. "Fine by me." he said, following her over to the mess hall area. He knew that, depending on the severity of the fight outside, they might only have a little while before they were rotated out again.
He ordered a small glass of vodka, bringing it over to Evie, sitting on a stool across from her and smiling.
"Here's to the fallen, who gave it all to defend us. And to the living, who fight now to keep us safe here." he said, holding his glass up.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image

Evie simply nodded in reply and tapped her glass against his, taking a sip of whatever concoction the chef had made her, she never knew what to order so she left it to him. It was definitely strong and she winced as she felt the burning liquor trickle down her throat. It wasn't horrible however...though she could never drink a second glass. She tapped her foot to no particular beat against the stool and wondered what was going on top side....was it as bad as when they were there a few moments ago?

Evie thought back to the time where she had been out there and for some reason she decided to give Ian a tiny kiss o the cheek...it wasn't anything seriously romantic...just out of the blue and very embarrassing to her. She averted her eyes from him and took another sip of her toxic drink.

"Its crazy up there..." Evie murmured softly, not having to shout over a hailstorm of bullets any longer. It was a bit relieving to not destroy her voice just yet. A moment later, Evie looked up at Ian....wondering what he was thinking about.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:44 pm
Ian downed part of his glass in one sip, shuddering slightly while it went down. He hadn't had a proper drink in a long time. He also realized just how tired he was when his vision swam a little bit. His eyes focused again just as she spoke and looked up at him.
"Aye." he said, sighing. Why were they still here? It should have been too easy to sweep this place clean and leave. So why were there still zombies? He sighed and downed the rest of his drink.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

Evie shook her head with a big grin as she watched Ian down his entire drink. He would definitely get drunk soon if he kept that up.

"You'd better watch yourself...who know what will happen to a drunk man down here." Evie smiled at him over the rim of her glass as she took another sip. Speaking of drunk...she was starting to feel especially warm in her cheeks. Whatever it was, she didn't think anything of it. She took another small sip and set her glass down before she herself would end up drunk.

"About what happened up there....with that little kiss..." Evie's voice trailed off at the end out of embarrassment.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:58 pm
Ian chuckled. "Some men get drunk. I never have. One drink, always." he said, putting his glass down. He smiled at her, and looked around the room. Speaking of men getting drunk, one man fresh off the fight above was sitting alone in the corner, nursing a bottle of vodka and mumbling to himself.

He looked over at her when she spoke of her kissing him. "Go on?" he asked casually, smiling at her. He wanted to hear what she had to say.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

Evie stifled a gasp when he told her to keep going...she really didn't want to keep going but she supposed she had to keep going since he had asked for her to. With a big sigh, Evie gathered up her nerves and let out one long breath.

"I don't know what came over me....I think it was just me
being happy or what not. I hope you didn't mind too much...I absolutely positively did not mean to kiss you like that." Evie knew she was rambling but once she started talking, she couldn't find herself able to stop. She was just so nervous and a little buzzed so that probably didn't help her out.

"I couldn't explain it...it's so difficult to put into words and I don't think I ever could." Evie smacked her forehead with her hand and sighed once more.

User Image

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces