Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seeker 4: Innovation Refined Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 pm
Dilmongo looked at Tocan with a coil smile, Tocan owed money to a mercenary group called the Wolf Pack. Even with his stealing he wasn't nearly close enough to pay it off, he had a gambling problem and the Wolf Pack had came to collect and ran him out of town. With Tocan Dilmongo realized he could go kill the members of Wolf Pack that knew he owed money and get away scot free, he didn't care for them as people and they where bastards so he felt not ill in thinking of their death.

Dilmongo extended his hand to shake Tocan's, "Okay goblin I will work with you and "it" for a while, I don't see any harm in it. But say there is one more test I require. No doubt we will be force to fight and kill if we plan to rebuilt such a famous site as Roderick. So I think we should go try out our....team work skills....what do you think? I know the perfect place, a bunch of thugs called Wolf Pack. Major slavers, nasty lot! Sound like? killing these thugs?" Dilmongo asked as they shook.

((Don't have Tocan put the sticky grenade on yet. What I think would be better overall is him putting in on the back of Dilmongo's head when he is sleeping. So he wakes up and has a bomb on the back of his head...hahah he would wear things to cover it all times and be a character trait. Also on the hand would be ackward and inconvient for him to be in your party then))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:00 pm
((Okay for Roeclaw...I actually want to do something important with them. Fighitng a random nonlogical gnoll cave for shits and giggles is stupid. I would rather actually do something worth while with them.

Then I am ignoring Jade and Whispers post because it contricdicts mine, and I am DM so I over rule your post. You are godmodding with Jade and I will not respond to that. I said as the three came up that they each where on par with Jade and Whisper so if Jade wants to be a dumbass and jump into the middle of all three then its his own fault if he gets recaptured.))  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 pm
In the midst of all the offerings, Specter faintly let a smile tickle at the ends of his mouth. His cold body hovered over the swelling pile of swords and other weapons. He was pleased to see such a quick response to his appearance. These were not the beggars and thief’s he was used to having snoop around the house. This was reform in powerful way, the birth of some hidden satisfaction built in Specter’s unconscious aspiration. Where it was actually headed, he didn’t know. At the moment it was too much. Specter was in the moment, loving every bit of it.

“My good soldiers, I can use swords, that much is true, but where lay your hearts. The path I will lead you down is not the same nobility my Father worked around. It is not the same old convenient the Omega Alliance was built on. I, Specter, will change this planet in a way my Family could not. We don’t need orders of hierarchy that will one day lead to an up rise. It is inevitable, a never ending cycle of life if given the chance. What I purpose, is we end all of that conflict before any of the cockroaches get the idea. That was how Joa Boo did it in the first place. If we end all weaker races, all weaker classes, then we have truly created the noble world we desire. I am not looking for the weak hearted. You must all be strong for the road ahead is stronger.” Specter said, letting his mind rant freely. The ideas made sense to him. He spoke passionately about the idea.

“Gerdic, I can see your men are loyal and will listen to you no matter what the circumstance. I’m going to need you in order to pretty much accomplish anything. Please consider yourself the first loyalist, the first high general of the new and quickly growing faction. I will from now on consider you as my advisor if you should so to choose to except my offer.” Specter added as he turned to the dwarf by his side.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 pm
The magical explosive skull shot from Vicktor and burst against Lord Tryle’s armor. The sheer power of the blow threw him off balance at first. He rocked back, as he free arm moved over the crisp dent blown into his family’s armor. To dent a Holy Knights armor was like reflecting a bullet with a napkin. Lord Tryle was astonished at the immensity manifesting before him. Vicktor could taste it in Lord Tryle’s perspiring face. He was afraid.

Lord Tryle shook himself as if he was shaking off the damage done. With quick feet, he was up on Vicktor, his flail swinging with every motion in a deadly way. The weight of his weapon, combined with the strength behind it, made it increasingly difficult to block. While Vicktor did wield magical weapons, giving them a sense of strength against all others, Lord Tryle’s flail was nothing any one would want to block for it too was a magical weapon. Again, past down through his family, his flail had been blessed by the creators for succeeding in a number of multiple tasks, giving it a lightness about it and an explosive reaction to anyone blocking. As he moved gracefully around and lashed out with well placed strikes, he hymned words to discourage his foe.

“Lord Kremely, your people have been nothing but sheep who blindly follow the orders of their Sheppard. They have walked through life while someone slaves over maintaining a good land for them. I was smart you see. I knew it wouldn’t last forever. The Dark Hand promised something your people would eventually fall to. No more kings, no more rulers, it was a promise of being your own ruler, something I know many of these people truly want, even if their master provides. The only reason you never saw it happen was because you died long before the day ever came. Now you think everything will just mold right back into place. This land has been in anarchy for a long time and the people are fresh to new ideas. They like what has become of the place under my control. Once they get a look at the new and well, improved Duke of Vince, it will only solidify my position.” Lord Tryle said with a sinister laugh. His remark pointed painfully at Vicktor current physical appearance. It wasn’t the most natural and comforting look.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:48 pm
Tocan took the hand with a thick grip and held to it tightly. It was the first real contact with another living breathing thing he had felt in a number of months. The tiny goblin savored the moment in a nostalgic fever. It was awkward at first, much of the meeting with Tocan has been, but for some reason there was a sense of anxiety about him as if he was holding back from doing something.

“No more test It say’s. This time, it is for real.” Tocan started with a glow of excitement. Tocan looked into the sky and with his gaze of mysteriousness he stuck out his tongue. He exposed red muscle tingled in the cold air that blew against the two. Barosuk was heading for a blizzard and the night would not last long. Tocan adjusted the position of his head to get a different taste of the air. “It say’s there is a few souls towards the north east. It says follow but you give the directions.” Tocan added as he lifted Ogre off of his shoulders. He held it to his face and peered through the scope. The lends allowed him to view far down the road in the direction of his sensing. He couldn’t see much through the newly falling snow but caught glimpses of what seemed to be buildings.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm
As Roeclaw and Perl killed the gnoll they heard the loud growl of another gnoll echoing from the passageway that the first one had came from. When listening closely Roeclaw could hear the sounds of others more coming also from down the hall. They obviously had stumbled on a hive of these feral gnolls.

As Roeclaw listened to the cave a pool of blood formed at his feet, spilt from the dead carcass of the gnoll it was something that little Perl had never seen. The dead animal was still partly humanoid and had a life, althrough more primitive taht than Roeclaw and Perl it was a living being, and one that in the end was more than just and animal.

The thunder outside boomed as the rain picked up and sprinkled on the inside of the cave entrance nearing their fire. It didn't look like it would stop anytime soon.

((Okay now my problem with the gnolls is that why the hell would they go in after them? I don't see ANY logical reason for it....but they are your characters and are up to you. So you can risk the storm or go into the cave...either choose works, its up to you to pick))  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 pm
Margo looked at Tasnar with a bubbly eyes, "Oh they did pick the strongest first for me didn't they. You sure are a cutey now arn't you. You can call me Margo babe. Though honestly if we are going to have any fun I would suggest you let me done, I am quite skillful with my hands my dear, trust me you won't regret it." She said with a sweet innocent but subtly seductive voice. "I can't get my dress off either, and it so pretty it would be a shame to ruin it now." She said with devilish intent.

Vivian walked over to Shives and took his embarce and locked his lips in a deep kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck to prolong the kiss. Shives being in the mood thought nothing more of this embarce and prolonged kiss. It was merely her being true to what she said and keeping her promise of making it worth his time. However there was meaning to this act, with her hands behind him and his attention on the kissing she was free to remove the small stake from her sleeve and position it to hit his spinal cord. As she got it ready she sucked his lips in the deepest kiss of them all as she ripped the stake towards the back of his neck.

Selina hung from the pots as they taunted and gestured at her. She spat on an orc that got to close to her, and earned a slap in the face. She growled back at him. "I will castrate all of you, do you hear me I will take your manhood for my own. The minute I get out of here you are dead. I will take my time and see to it you die slow, painfully and humilaitingly possible." She screeched as they contunied to make obscene gestures at her.

((Okay just for you information....Margo is done for a while lol she is actually not planning anything against Tasnar, she is just a slut haha and actually wants to sleep with him. So we should put those to away until the attack on the compound starts...don't want to get into awkward things now do we?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 pm
Jade started to slowly dragg the door down the hallway. They nine troopers with the three heros shot at the door trying to penertrate it, but it was useless the door was quality and designed to stop bullets in case of an attack. Jeremy and Kodic ran forward toward the moving door, the man was rediculous. The door was not wide enough to cover the hallway and they could easily run around the door to get to Jade, though this would put them in range of the mage further down the hall.

Risking it the two each broke to a side, Kodic to the left and Jeremy to the right. Firn stayed back and prepared a falsh bomb much like the one that Jade had shot at them when they charged down the hallway. Jeremy and Kodic would be unaffected with their visors and it would prevent the mage from assisting them as they detained the prisoner. Kodic broke around his side of the door first, he bashed Jade with the but of his rifle before Jade could let go of the handles, unfortunately for Jade he could not see through the door and did not see Kodic, who had ran down the center line of the door, coming at him.

Jade stumbeld back as Jeremy now rounded his own side. He left Jade to Kodic and opened up with a suppressive fire down the hallway, unaware that the grunt and Whisper had already taken cover in the secret passageway.

Firn looked at them rounded the corner and as he finished his bomb he called into hte radio, "Flash out" He lobbed the grenade towards them, it tipped barely making it over the door and went off right over the three behind the door. As expected Kodic and Jeremy where unaffected by the blast but Jade felt the sting of what he had shot at the advancing men. Luckily Whisper in her cover was also unaffected by the blast.

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:48 pm
The wooden flint struck against Shives’s back. It cut along the spine, deep and rough, as much as a piece of wood could. The splinter caused Shives to jerk backwards in a growling fit and broke into the harsh cold wall. The splint dug deeper into his back until some important circulation was caught off and he fell to the ground incapacitated. His body laid limp but the room fluxed with a stronger energy. The warnings from Shives yell brought the cells door open and from the outside came a few ork soldiers. They where armed with swords and one had a shield.

As unhappy as they where, they attempted to do so anyway with thrashes of their swords in all directions at the moving fairy. They had orders to follow, but with the seen overwhelming followed, leaving Shives on the floor, it was rage and anger that filled the room. Blades came from all over. These orks weren’t just grunts with pointy things. They had some skill under their belts and willing to use them in many different ways.

The orks around the mess hall laughed at Selina’s every word. They mocked her more and poked and probed at her. Grut Butane sat back, fat and happy, with his pink monstrosity overpowering the space he consumed. He chuckled at the remarks made to Selina. He knew he wasn’t supposed to let any of the men touch her but he was enjoying her reaction far too much to stop any of the fun. The huge bile demon snorted to him self and continued chewing his food happily.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:25 pm
The entrance of the door was over 10 ft tall luckily, the Wolf Pack like the arrogant extravagent design of the over-the-top building. The front door was not guarded like it was suppose to be, all the guards where off in the mess hall messign with the newest prisoners. Muez wandered down the main hallway unaware of what was about to happen....

Selina looked at the men who poked and proded her, "Oh when I enjoy killing all of you like I have never enjoyed it before!" she screamed struggling to rip the chains from the pole, but her frail nymph body was no where near strong enough.

Tocan and Dilmongo moved through the night towards the Wolf Pack's lair. They where going to take it out tonight. Dilmongo had Tocan make up enough bombs to blow their way through the base till Dilmongo found the bastards that he needed to kill. It took them only an hour to get to the base. They saw the entrance from the bushes just minutes before Muez arrived. Dilmongo dragged Tocan from the main entrance, "Lets not be foolish now we should find a way in through the back."

Vivian looked around at the orc encircling her and laughed, "Oh you fools!" She giggled as her wings shot out of her back again and she flew up and over the orcs, once she was over top of them she flew threw the door and down the hallway away from the cells. Once she was out of sight and running distance of the orcs she left behind she landed and walked down the hall. She made sure that she avoided anyone, listening down the hallways and peering around corners.

They proceeded to the back wall where they found an old window. Dilmongo pressed his face against the window and looked in. It was an old storage room filled with dusty boxes of unused goods. "This looks like a good place as any, goblin." He pressed up on the window and found it locked, "Ahhh bugger," he paused and laughed, "I don't suppose you have a tool for this?" he stopped for a second then contunied, "Not that I need one, I can do this on my own!" he said realizing that this crazy bugger might have a tool. Without stoppoing he pulled his lockpick from his belt and started to tinker away at the lock.

Eventually the window popped and he slide it up with a rattle. "Okay remember we go in, we sneak around. Once caught we go loud and blow our way through the whole bloody damn place. Our target is a lizardman named Shives. He is a b*****d and will impede our goal, we can't follow its orders with killing this man Tocan." He said as he slide into the room.

Suddenly as Muez walked down the hallway a man turned the corner in front of him and screamed. "Oh my god! A giant! Somoeone Everyone, we are under attack! Help help, someone save my life!" he yelled as he turned and ran back down the hall screaming about seeing Muez. All around the base alarms started to go off.

Vivian paniced as the alarms went off, the orcs she ran from must have told everyone about her escape, "Damn should have fought with them....oh well its just going to be a little harder to get Margo and Selina. Dammit where are they anyway. ******** bastards!" She yelled as she dived into an empty room. As she looked around she saw she landed in bunk room. She smiled as she saw it was empty, with this fact she picked through the stuff until she found some leather armor and a short sword. The leather armor fit crudely completely making her fine nymph curves unflattering, "ha if those horny dogs saw me in this they wouldn't be trying so hard to ******** me now would they?"

Dilmongo squaked as the first alarm around them went off, "s**t we have been discovered, but how? Oh well to hell with it! Shall we go in loud?" Dilmongo asked pulled a bomb out from their pack. "Show me what you can do in a real fight Tocan!" He yelled as tossed the bomb to Tocan to prime.

Selina watched as a orc ran into the room screaming about a giant walking through the main hall. The men started to run out leaving Selina with the foul Bile Demon. He laughed as he scooted over to Selina, not taking note of the suppose giant in the main hallway. "You are a disgusting animal you filithy pig. Go eat your slop" Selina spat at him as the alarms wailed.

All around Muez orcs started to fall in armed with swords and shields screaming their war howls. "kill this giants!" they all shouted.  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:12 pm
Perl jumped over to Roecaw and onto his shoulders. She was very light for a lioness, her fragile-slender body weighing a total of 182 pounds compared to Roecaw’s 326. He pulled her around to his arms and back stepped away from the echoing growls. Perl’s squeaks alarmed the brute that held her. He was used to blood getting everywhere as he sliced and diced his enemies up. Perl on the other hand was a virgin warrior, never before been baptized in the crime of murder. Now, as she fully took in the after math of stabbing something in the side, she was melting in the atmosphere of her deeds. Roecaw pulled her into his front and held his with both of his arms held out, all in a comforting way. His look was stern yet calm amongst his broken sister. The growls got louder

“Sister, it is done.” Roecaw said firmly in his deep voice that cut through her sobs, his words where short but carried many with them. He could understand his sister’s sadness. It was her first kill. He remembered his first kill. Although it was quite different then his sister’s, the emotional stress and power that came from it was overwhelming. He was trained to kill so he destroyed through power and initiative. His sister killed out of necessity, and the effects never reached a level of power Roecaw experienced. His words told the whole story. The beast was dead now. It is no longer in any kind of pain and nor will it bring them any more pain. It is done.

“It is leaking the bad color Roe. I made the bad color.” Perl explained in between her sobs. She hugged him tightly around the neck as he again stepped backward, further form the growling.

“It is alright sister. The bad color is a fact of life. You made the red color because it was the way things where supposed to be.” These woods seemed to clam Perl down. She loosened her grip and sniffled slightly.

The two jumped when a group of four gnolls emerged from the darkness. They pealed back a rcok from the wall, somewhere from behind it was a long tunnel, the source of the many gnolls appearing. Roecaw immediately set Perl down and pounced closer to the gnolls. He flared his large fangs toward them, filled with a heavy growl that overpowered their own. With the double bladed halberd hung freely within his right hand as the other gripped tightly to his space in the cave. Perl from behind him summoned her version of the gnoll with was slightly stronger and taller. The two cut into the battle with their weapons flying at all targets in whatever way they could.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 pm
Whisper knew at this point more then just her own life was at stake and the state of those lives weighed heavily on her next few actions. She acted quickly with little to no options. Her first move was to conjure a magnetic field against the far wall, strong enough to throw off all gunfire. It was well placed and without any physical effect on any actual target was successful. Just as expected, as she moved out into the hall for her second move, she was sprayed with gunfire. At first she was startled by the sudden bursts of bullets coming her way until the magnetic pull jerked them out of harms way. The spell would only give her a small window of time before the supreme gunist compensated for the magical effect. Whisper dashed for the wall she entered from and littered the hall with a wave of electric bolts. They clung strongly to their targets, this being the three elite soldiers. The electric would, if anything, at least hurt a lot, but if she was lucky, correlated with the strength of her spell casting, it would stun them as well.

Jade was no push over. They had guns too and a good shot, but no one was as fast as him. With a hit to the head, he bent backwards to cushion the full blunt blow, then swiftly recoiled his trap pistols. From years of practicing with blind folds and pressured situations, Jade had memorized the positions of elements along his pistol. He had them down so well that even in between movements he could change to the desired notch. At this point his pistols were at grappling and within an instant he went three clicks over to force canon. This phase was a weak one but had strong physical effects. From a close range, Jade could get anything to a safe distance. In the same motion of pulling his pistols free of the door, he spun around on the floor and power shot the elite guard in front of him. He hopped the force blow would bring his feet from out of beneath him. Jade continued the motion as he let his pistols drop safely to his belt and pulled the newly owned gun blade upward at the guard. This was just another small move. His real movement was to get out of that hall and out of the prison area.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:35 pm
Muez, startled by the sudden reaction, bounced backward. He located the source of screams and moved to quickly hush it. With little luck, based on his speed, Muez maybe got a few steps in before the ork was gone. Shortly after the ork vanished down an adjacent hall, multiple sirens filled the halls.

Muez worried that all of hell was coming down on him. It had been awhile since he worked with the Dark Hand and most of his fighting skill had rusted. He wasn’t the emotionless brute he amounted to back when he raided noncompliant business with the Dark Hand. He was a heavy hitter, that much was true but being able to crush an opponent took more then just strength, first of which took the actually ability to hit something.

At this point Muez also had to take into consideration that fact that he had to worry about the buildings ability to remain intact. It already wasn’t the sound structure, so he knew he couldn’t damage it too or he would risk a cave in. That could amount to months of captivity inside a cave, not to mention the extinction of anything that dwelled within, bandit or not. He moved further down the hall. Each step rattled that close by rock. It wouldn’t be long before whatever the siren meant was upon him.

The siren was a cold wake up call to all of the gang members filling the mess hall. While most didn’t want to go they had a strict procedure to follow. Any threat was considered by all of the members because any amount of degradation to the whole weakened them significantly. Their boss explained that continuously. The best way to expel an unwanted guest was to eliminate them together in an overwhelming fashion, who cared how strong they where. Why not have all of their strength come down on any target at once. While yes this theory was good, it did not account for multiple points of threat. At this point the only know threat was Muez, shortly they would know about Vivian too. The only one who remained in the mess hall was Grut Butane, the massive bile demon. He chuckled more as his small prize wiggled. Selina spat at him, but the effort only turned him on more. He caught the ball of saliva in his mouth and scooted closer, close enough to touch her, not with just anything, but with his tongue. Grut stuck his long purple muscle from his mouth and glued it to the side of Selina’s legs. He enjoyed it greatfully.

Vivian’s newly gained armor looked ravishing on her. It hurt a bit to carry on her figure, not used to so much weight just on the shoulders at one time. She could hear a great amount of commotion going on outside the rooms. It sounded as though an entire parade was sprinting down the hall. Yells and weapons clashing, all kinds of sounds that proved there was a huge fight about to break out. Vivian was freaking out. There was no way she could face this many at once.

Tocan took the grenade quickly with a glow in his eyes. He held it like a child would with a toy, fascinated yet at the same time enjoying ever bit of it. He brought it close to his face and then suddenly licked the cold metal grenade. It tasted harshly cold and slightly salty. He smiled.

“This grenade has the force to create an instant deteriation of life within 4.327 feet in diameter. It will add another 6 feet of percussion and shrapnel effect.” Tocan calculated out loud with his eyes fussed to the grenade. He looked over to Dilmongo with a steady face and giggled madly.

“It says Tocan never shot until it says, Tocan could do soothing incredibly stupid if I don’t. Something about this seems wrong. I have sensed no trick wires or sensory units. There is just no way they could have anticipated our coming. There must be another variable involved.” Tocan suggests as he brought himself to the ground and stuck his ear to the floor. It opened wide to listen. He simply looked crazy.

Muez found himself suddenly in the middle of a mass of soldiers. He wasn’t so excited about the huge response to his entering. Muez shifted his weight to his arms, readying a heavy attack to the area right around him. He wasn’t in the mood to kill tons of soldiers.

“I don’t want no fight. I only wants to find da girl. Sarah is here. I take her back now.” Muez suggested in his slow speech. He wasn’t so sure how they would react or if there was any way around fighting. He wasn’t the most diplomatic, came with the giant rock profile, but he figured he would justify his reason for being there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 pm
Inflamed by Specters speech the men started to drink and feast themselfs while Specter and Gerdic. This is an idea Gerdic had be thinking of for a long time. He wanted nothing more than to exterminate all those that would possibly challange order, all who where unworthy. And then oly the strong and truely worthy would be allow to live in Lord Specter's world.

Gerdic looked at Specter with a suprised looked on his face, his jaw dropped he stuttered as he tried to respond. Finally after a minute of sturrtering he was able to speak. He dropped to his knee again and laughed, "yes your lord it would be the greatest honor of my life. I served your father well! I shall serve you better, I will not make you regret your decsion. By my lead my men will follow any order. We will eliminate these dark hand scum from the world. We will usher in your new era! How should we start my lord? I know you wish to come out to the world with a bang but as your advisor I would warn against it. The world is in chaos, they will listen to two types of people; those with money and those with men."

"We do not have the man power to do anything major yet my lord, we need to bide our time. Patience is a virtue my lord. Wait and gain more to our shadow ranks. Then when we have massed an army we shall go to the dungeon cities and lead a holocaust of fire and justice upon those who are the worst of the worst. We should eliminate every man woman and child in the cities in the name of jusitce. A display of our strength, will and resolve."

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:29 pm
Two of the four gnolls jumped towards Roeclaw as well. They ducked in and out of his halbard, weaving between the blade. Roeclaw was unable to hit these gnolls for the moment. One jumped down and bite at Roeclaw's leg digging its teeth into the armor and tried to take away Roeclaw's balance while the other howled.

The other two jumped at the summoned gnoll. They tore at it with their claws, talkeing it to the ground. The summoned gnoll might be a bit bigger and stronger but it was no match on its own for the two gnolls. They had it on the ground and where clawing at it.

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff