Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Le Cave Manor (Come In And Have A Taste Of The Night Life) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:46 pm
Kardus chuckled. "No need to apologize! I'm just playing around but sure could go for some socializing." He gave his best friendly-but-not-intimidating lion smile. "I'm Kardus, by the way," he introduced. He flipped the lid of his DS down and put it in his jacket pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm
She bowed politely as she smiled softly. "I'm Luna, it's nice to meet you," she replied, her tail still flicking in time to the music.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:54 pm
"Luna's a pretty name," the lion commented earnestly. Any stranger might think he was hitting on her, but he didn't see anything wrong about saying what was on his mind. Besides, he loved the grace and serenity of the moon.

"So, were you heading anywhere before I stopped you, or were you just enjoying yourself?" he asked. "Sorry to bother you if I did."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:59 pm
"Thank you," she said as the song changed to another new one she started listening to. "I wasn't really going anywhere. I'm a bit hopeless when it comes to music and just usually let it take over."  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:06 pm
Kardus nodded in understanding. He didn't listen to music all that much himself, but he did understand its powers of swaying the heart and soul. "Then, I'll leave you alone for now and maybe we can talk some more if we run into each other." His serene smile remained unchanged as he stood up and rolled back his shoulders to stretch. "It was nice meeting you, Luna."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:12 pm
"Oh, you don't have to. I don't really mind talking with you more. Though music takes most of my time, I can resist it's power over me when I talk to people," she said as she smiled.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:15 pm
"Oh! Well, then..." Kardus slowly sat back down. "If you insist." He racked his brain, wondering what to talk about. As he did, he idly fiddled with the sun pendant hanging from his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:18 pm
Luna tilted her head to one side as she stared at his sun pendant. "That's an interesting pendant. Is there anything significant about it?"  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:23 pm
"Oh, well..." Kardus stammered, caught off-guard. "It's supposedly a reflector of its wearer's soul. Emphasis on 'supposedly'. It can sense the 'solar' and 'lunar' elements of the wearer's spirit, and brighten or dim respectively. Though, I've never really noticed any changes." He laughed, feeling a little embarassed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:26 pm
She smiled kindly as she pulled out her moon pendant from beneath her shirt. "It does work, you just seem to be balanced with both," she stated, her pendant shining brightly with the 'lunar' element in her spirit.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 pm
He himself was slightly confused about it anyway, but he wondered if his inner self was anything like what was shown on the outside. He had silver eyes, which greatly set him apart from most other felines, and especially lions in particular. Some people have told him he has a bit of a wolf's spirit mixed in. If his pendant did change as his personality swayed from time to time, he hadn't noticed it yet.

"Ah, well I suppose that's good," Kardus laughed, scratching his head. "Balance, I mean."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:38 pm
She giggled as her bluish silver eyes shone slightly. "Balance is pretty good for things like that. But I've always had more lunar than solar element in my spirit so my pendant reflects that."  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:48 pm
Kardus continued to scratch his head but smiled. "Everyone's different, I hazard a guess," he said. "It's getting late, so I'd like to get some sleep. Lions do sleep a lot, heh." He chuckled. "Thanks for talking with me, Luna. I'm in room 52 if you want to do this again sometime." He flashed a silly grin, with his upper canine teeth poking out just slightly from his smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:52 pm
She smiled back as she bowed slightly. "It was nice talking to you too Kardus. I'm in room 96 so we're on the same floor." She turned up the volume on her mp3 player and sang along to the song that was playing as she waved goodbye and headed to her room, her tail flicking in time to the music.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:50 pm
Walking out of the bathroom steam would flow out into the main room and fade away. "Burr...it's cold out here." Walking over to the heater she turns it up to max and starts to go through her clothes. "What to wear..." Tail swishing to and fro as she studies the neatly folded items.

Finally settling on a pair of tight jeans and a tank top with a denem jacket she heads out the door for the bar.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff