Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pm
[[ Sorry I'm a little late. C: ]]

User Image

"Ah, Sora-chan." Crap, he'd been found out by a younger student. Well, at least he met her JUST earlier. He grinned with a hint of embarrassment when she commented on his skill. "You think so? Ahaha, thanks..." He closed the lid, staring back at the piano, not really wanting to stop, actually. "Sora." He pressed his hands down to heave himself up from the bench. "Can you... try not to mention this around anyone?"

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : It's going to be one hell of a party...! 」

+ + +
User Image

He smiled to both girls, responding to Lila first, carefully taking up the watch. "I'll treat it with care; If I give it to you any later or have difficulty with it, I'll personally inform you." Taking out a thin, but sturdy cloth, he wrapped the watch, making sure it won't get damaged if he suddenly collapsed again. "I like strawberries, too, a lot of sweet things appeal to me." Good going, Daisuke, that was very manly of you to say. He was far too honest to even reject the idea of retracting the words he said, but had to accept the results incoming.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:48 pm
User Image User Image User Image

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a
Its not about how the cards are dealt.
Its about how you play the game.

。。。 

Lila gave a little chuckle and smiled.
"Strawberries are a great fruit. If your going to have a favourit food, then strawberries are a good one. They're my favourite too."

_Q e e n O f H e a r t s._

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:52 pm
Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

Sora smiled happily. "Really! You're so talented!",she said with a grin. Her cheerful face quickly changed into a confused look. "Um...Sure ,senpai! ",she nodded. She dare not to say anymore or ask why. Well, she at least she restrained herself from being nosy again. "So, can you play other instruments?",she asked and looked around the room. Saxophones,drums,guitar and violins were all neatly placed on shelves while some hung on the walls,most probably for decorating purposes. Her mind wandered as she observed the room.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:57 pm
|| ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.More for me.:.

Micaiah looked at the girl, Then why didn't you accept my offer before..? She thought as her head tilted at her. She straightened her head and looked at Daisuke, "I like sweet things too... But I don't like artificial things... I can't take most of that stuff... Like Fruit Loops..." She said, her eyebrows pushing together at her obvious dislike of Fruit Loops.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:01 pm
|| HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ||  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:06 pm
[ HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Gotta log off now sweatdrop ]  

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:09 pm
[Happeh New Yeaaarr!!!!~ Sowi I was busy helping with the BBQ!! >w< Hungry!!~]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:12 pm
[[ Happy New Year for everyone in the East Coast! It's not 2O1O yet for my area, but I'll be up, still. <3
> w <]]

User Image

Sensing her confusion, it was the best way to go. "Yeah, I can." It would be troublesome if he was asked what else he can play, but it was just a roll of the dice. He leaned back on the edge of a nearby wall, next to the window he entered through. He eyed the other instruments carefully, remembering the tiny bands formed back years ago with others like himself. Rough, black clad young men of mostly the same age, breaking off the civilized air around them... Those were good days.

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : Aww, damnit, don't make me go all emotional on ya! 」

+ + +
User Image

"I get what you mean, natural's the way to go... I can't stand artificial sweeteners either." His bright eyes blinked, considering what to say for a second. "'scuse my choice of words, but Splenda... tastes like crap." True, artificial things were pretty bad for his health, anyways, but artificial sweeteners? That stuff was exactly the same thing he just said, it was horrible.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the artificial sweeteners can't stand you.' 】 

Icipher Infinite

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:26 pm
[ Brb, Imma attack some Barbeque!! Muahahaha!!~]
Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

"Cool! I wish I knew how to play an instrument!",she exclaimed after hearing his reply. To her, talented people are those who can play at least one instrument or talented in writing and many more. Sadly, she had none of those. She strummed a guitar with her finger only to get a small cut beside her fingernail. It didn't hurt but she quickly placed the finger in her mouth to stop the bleeding. Sora noticed Masato day dreaming. She reached her pocket for a cookie and started to munch on it. Hopefully he won't mind...Hehe..,she thought gleefully.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:35 pm
[[ Alright! ^ ^ ]]

User Image

Masato caught sight of the cut, and thought about it. Girls... must have tender skin, to get cut that easily. But then again, he was the one who built hiw own rough fingers and hands. He ran a hand up his hair, his left eye uncovered by his dark bangs flickering up to the cookie. "... Do you have another...?"

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : Aww, damnit, don't make me go all emotional on ya! 」

Icipher Infinite

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:47 pm
|| ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.More for me.:.

Micaiah smiled, this guy was kinda funny. She nodded, "I agree... Doggy poopies." She said, her substitute for the bad word he had used. She never minded it when people cursed, she just couldn't bring herself to it. She laughed a little, something she hadn't really done in a long while, "Its kinda funny," She started, "I was sitting in a hallway wondering where in the world I was and how to get to the library, but I think I'm having more fun than I would have had at my original destination." She said, it was a full sentence, one of the things she usually didn't like using.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:14 pm
[[ --- ]]

User Image

Ehh, this was probably a habit Masato had begun to rub off on him... or, so it would probably seem. He'd been cursing for quite a long time, especially during the years his older brother had left. Obviously when he returned, he'd control himself. It relieved to see that the girl didn't curse just as he did, she just seemed pretty innocent after all. "Well, I guess you made a good choice, then, to take a turn this way." His small smile remained just as short, but became a little more warm. Odd, did it just seem like everyone wanted to go to the library? Seemed like Keiji wanted to go earlier, too.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

Icipher Infinite

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image

She was very bored; to be the matter of fact that some people already found her as a cold-hearted person so she tried to find out if anybody will be a good friend to her by any chance; she walked around randomly hoping to find something.

((Hope I am recognized soon...))

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 pm
[[ ... I forgot all about Keiji. *facepalm* ]]

User Image

Both Masato AND Daisuke had left him for elswhere. Geez, that was pretty smooth. Keiji, a Senior closed the door, face slightly flushed. When he had woken up earlier, Daisuke had already left with a note, saying he'd be out for a while. Hating to be left behind, Keiji left the room (He remembered his keys for once) and peered out, and shut the door to the room, straightening his dark jacket before striding around. He was sure he'd like to explore every inch of the academy before graduation... Well, it was sad it seemed like it was pointless, since he was already 17... He was to inherit his father's group of... yakuza in a year or two. He was already branded part of the tattoo that would earn him fear, respect, and a hanful of enemies on his back. It still stung, for it was going to be quite big... only one part had been drawn on, though, so he was thankful for now.

Library, library... should he head there first? Nah. Probably would tell him to shut up, since he was quite the loud type.

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ :Ignite My Fire...!  》

Icipher Infinite

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:54 pm
User Image

She sat down besides the library looking at the palm of her hands.. thinking... she was bored already and decided to go to the library for the fun of it; she did love some books anyway. She got to the library and decided to read some novels and graphic comics for the fun of it.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff