Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:28 pm
Joshua looked up and noticed Shift. He laughed and replied, "Are you kidding? We had to fight a crazy pyro guy throwing his anger at anything that got near him or pissed him off in the slightest way."Joshua shook his head and his voice turned serious. "Where is everyone else?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 pm
"At the house. I wanted to come and fight a little, but i had gaurd duty. So once the fire went out i just shot some lightening over at the mall. Now that I'm off gaurd duty I get here and the fights over. So how much damage did you cause?" Shift replied to Joshua.  

Lord of Rage

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:10 am
(....Bluedemoness...having some man hating emtions or what...damn here have a cookie *gives cookie* )

After the better part of a hour of check ups and, blood,hair and skin samples as well as scans of their brains, the group was finally able to put their clothes back on and head out to the last test.

"Well here was are." Malcolm said as they entered a large white room. "This is where they are going to run us through drills to see if our reaction time with our powers are improving or not. "To mark his words a cardboard cut out of a man holding a knife popped up behind him. It soon rushed towards Malcolm with surprising speed.

The moment the target popped up, Malcolm let slip from his pocket a single metal marble. He had a whole bag of them stucked in whenever he wants to neutralize a mark or enemy with non lental means. It floated from his hand and sped to the on coming target and enter right through its forehead. Then returned to enter its chest then floated back to His hand.

"Ok everyone get into position on this side of the room and take them down as soon as you can." Dimitriee Smiled to himself for not telling them that there is more to this room then cardboard cut outs.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:47 am
Both of Gabriel's hands flared up and he grinned "So we just hit them then?" he said flicking his hands sightly flames licking the floor. A moment as the first target popped up it was in flames and then exploded entirely.

Anya was participating but not because she wanted to, she didn't know why she had to her power didn't help in any way against cardboard. She removed her small wings, she sighed once more as Gabriel made a rather loud noise not that he would notice.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:36 am
"It was Gabriel that caused the most destruction to attract opponents.." Renka glanced at Shift, the looked back at people for a moment. He turned his attention back to the cloth tied around his hand, the ripped sleeve and several burnt spots, then looked more closely at what remained of the mall and groaned, "..he destroyed my favorite game store..and my favorite jacket...." Renka mumbled as he got up and slid his gun into the holster he had on his back hidden under his jacket.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:52 pm
From behind them light flicked on and outline a couple of scientist. A intercom clicked on and a voice came out. "Gabriel, we can clearly tell you can use your powers for wide range destruction. We need you to aim for more focused control blasts. In smaller areas so we can see how well you can fight in teams. Anya please come up here, you powers will be tested up here." The COm when slient and most targets popped up then went down or rushed at different speeds. Things were heating up and will get alot crazier.  

Krav3n88

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:02 pm
Gabriel started moving quickly, throwing small, concentrated flames at bullet like speeds "Better?" he said hitting the furthest away targets. "Nether saw the point of making small explosions" he stated as a ball no smaller than a marble blew a target in half.

Anya left the room as quickly as she could, she didn't replace her wings, she didn't know if she needed them or not. She ran up the stairs three at a time and knocked heavily on the door waiting for the reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:47 pm
"Well at least your alive Ranka. Was their a girl with wings with them?" Shift asks the two. He then sat down next to them.  

Lord of Rage

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 pm
Claudia was finally able to put clothes on after going through the tests she hated. She wasn't really looking forward to the reaction tests, or was she? She wasn't sure, it was always different whenever she went and she would always have these freaken mood swings. It was normal for her, going in and out of different emotions, which were probably due to the dark side of herself. It just made things more difficult in her life since people though she had split personalities sometimes. Her dark side wasn't that strong and the mood swings only usually lasted for a little bit.

But now was no time to think about that for they were going into this white room in order to test their reaction time. She wondered what they'd make her do or if she'd stay in the same room. All Claudia wanted right now for everything to get done and over with, she hated being in their.

((No, it's just that... well I was feeling mad at the moment. You'll come to notice I put my actual emotions from the real world into my rp posts... so yea sorry -takes cookie and eats it-))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:37 pm
Renka glared at Shift "Are you kidding?! They had the cheapest and oldest games..the other stores are gonna kill my wallet.." he was half joking, it was mostly his jacket he was angry about.. it had sentimental value. "Yeah, the hot-head called her Anya... you know her?" he raised a brow before he glanced around out of habit, sort of keeping watch just in case.  

KuroSeiryu

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:45 pm
The Scientist had for Anya a wide varies of maciney and equipment. From a simple gas powered car engine to these as complex was weaponary that was at least 10 years or so ahead of the time. There was also a group of computers and on one side of the room was full of supples and tools. "Greetings Anya." Said the lead scientist with a long ponty tail and sharp eyes.

"We want you to touch every single object starting from the most simple to advance. We will begin testing the limits of your powers and how you can appy them." He then stood out of the way and join the others in the corner.

In thw white room there was a female voice of cold and calulating tone. "Expements prepare for level two danger levels." Just in that moment the targets dropped away and was replaced by stun guns and not only were they not just infront but along the walls now.

"FORM UP!" Malcolm said as he stood back to back to Claudia, assuming Gabriel was smart enough to follow his commanders actions. Now Malcolm had the whole bag of marbles out and floating in a shield pattern.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:51 pm
"Well you can always go through the ashes and take the games you want. Yeah I think so, we were held down the hall from each other." Shift told Renka.  

Lord of Rage

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:33 pm
Claudia only had little time to get ready before the lvl 2 danger levels began. She really just felt like using her big spell that she could afford to use at least once. But if she did that it'd not only wipe out the building but practically the whole city with it. Most everyone would be dead... so she really didn't have a choice in the matter. "Source of all power, light which burns beyond crimson flames..." she started chanting. Fire started to form into her hands as the fire spell was being created. Fire was one of the most destructive elements she had and she just loved to create such an admiring blaze.

"...let thy power gather into my hands!" right then the flames grew a bit bigger, but the power was growing stronger by the minute, all she needed now was a perfect shot to destroy most of the targets in one blast.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:38 pm
Gabriel chuckled his flames becoming visibly hotter "Claudia dear, sorry but mine are better" he said in reaction to Claudia using flames now. He moved closer to Malcolm, he didn't like him but that didn't mean he was bad at his job "Fire together, yeah?"

Anya put her wings back in and started doing what they said, grinning she started to take the engine apart. She could see exactly how much pressure she needed to apply to what parts, what order to take them out in and what would happen if she did. She started to whistle, her hands still moving with great speed pulling pieces out and tweaking with them before placing them in a small neat pile.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:38 am
"Oh man...." Malcolm new the the program hell he helped design it. They were meant to work together as a team and conserve energy. Not blindly boost their power levels. The White room will focus on this raise and start taking counter measures.

The AI spoke again. "Experiments prepare for level 6 danger levels. Welcome to my game, prepare to lose it." Just then the lights of the room started to blink on and off in rapid succession with a disorientating effect. The stun guns were replaced now with flame retarded weaponry. The also dropped in temp about 60 degrees.

Malcolm finally let the cat out of the bag and said loud enough for them to hear. "These weapons of a more advance design, they shoot bio foam balls that expand when they come on constant with our bodies as a way to slow us down. Look they are also testing their AI program EVE too. She response and counter with a increase of power levels. FIGHT SMARTER NOT HARDER!" He spun the marbles into a pairs of 3 that form up a staff. He knocked down the first few bioballs and kept his back to them. "Gabriel! focus on the bioballs and give Claudia cover so she can come up with something to make this easier." He spit the staff into two hand staffs and began striking them back harder. He desired to use his guns but was worried that it may increase levels.

The scientist studied and watched Anya to see what else she will do.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff