Reply The City of Parte`
Victims of Our Obsession Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`L` Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:15 pm
Oooooh, Doctor Muraki. heart He's a silver haired and insane bad guy! Three of the best Bishie characteristics.

Marth pwns, even though I haven't played SSBM much, he's definitely my favorite character in the game. I like doing that one jump and stab upwards move that's like Roy's but slower... I think.

And Ryuk.... uh.... well, his body's not to bad actually, I just don't like his eyes. Oh, I google searched "L Death Note" and found a pic of L in Ryuk's outfit! Sexy heart http://blog2.petitmall.jp/m/moon0108/file/l.jpg

I'm still on as `L`, aren't I? Oh well, this is a cute little Saerenna mule if people get confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:40 am
No, Marth is faster but weaker. Roy's stronger, yet slower.

I was joking about ryuk. He's just awesome. And that picture is hot.  

Mariku -- Kitten

`L` Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:13 pm
I love it! I want a Shinigami like that.... I don't really like Ryuk's voice in the anime. Too gravelly. I expected something deeper. *is waiting with anticipation for episode 2* When will L really appear!?!? Those blue clips of him are not enough!

Obviously, L is one of my obsessions. xd
User Image

And Light, too, because his voice just makes him hotter.
User Image

Ha ha, I found this random panel funny: Kyouko's got good taste, because the 'Guy on the right' is L. 'the guy on the left' is Light.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:08 pm
I think Kuja and seymour were better they had the sweetest hair ever  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:13 am
Kether Taninniver
New obsession!

Meet Vayne Solidor, from FFXII.
He's a Seymour clone in almost every way possible, but, God, he's awesome! whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aww, and here he is with his little brother, Larsa. whee

Can we say Solidorcest? :O
I can *_*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:06 pm
yeah that guys hot, however I have seen only a glimpse of him in one cinema scene.  

KiyaraSabel

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:15 pm
Recently, do to psycho ammounts of .hack// GU, I have found my self several new obsessions! One of which is incredibly vain, and hott *_* His name is Endrance~ http://youtube.com/watch?v=LohEwj0joO8 His a clip of one of his appearences~ He's in it from about 3 minutes on~ He's so lovely!!!! WAAAH!!! He's more clips of him~!!! whee whee http://youtube.com/watch?v=TFfzGZyWfXc

The second is a little boy named Bo. He shares his character with his sister, so naturally....he's wearing a skirt device XD His sister, Saku, is really rude, and an Endrance fangirl who is convinced that they are in love stare http://hackmistery.altervista.org/immagini/sakubo.jpg He's the shy looking one in the back ground ^_^

Finally, the main character, Haseo~ http://hackmistery.altervista.org/immagini/haseo.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:00 am
Oh! Haseo's voice was bugging at me, but now I remember that it's Cloud's voice. (I think... if it's the same guy from the anime) And they way they say Endrance sounds like endurance, like you need endurance to run a long race. But OhMyGlomp he does the bishie hair flip thingy, is feminine looking, has long silverish hair, and to top it all of has a kitty thing! heart He kinda reminds me of Kuja....

Aww, too cute! HE'S GOT SILVER HAIR!! Luneth, huh? Is that from the FFIII for DS? The only number I haven't played from I-X-2?

And you've reminded me that I can't play FFXII.... crying crying STUPID THING CALLED MONEY AND THE NEED FOR IT TO EAT!!!! evil There's no way I can buy it, especially not after spending money needed for college on DoC... >.> >.>  

`L` Ryuzaki

Calamity from the Heavens

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:23 pm
My favourite ever silver-haired narcissistic bishie! And yes... that is a GUY. And no, this isn't a yaoi or yuri series.

My favourite pic
Anime Rociel-sama
In the Church
With Katan
Kissing Katan
Manga Rociel
Another Manga pic
Anime
With Katan
As a child... it's a bad pic, but he really is rotting.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:10 pm
Ah yes, I saw the first two episodes of the anime and decided not to watch the third because I didn't want to spoil the 'happy ending' that the second episode had. Silly, huh? ^_^ So I'm going to live in my happy little two episode only world, and ignore the things I've heard about what happens after that. sweatdrop  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Calamity from the Heavens

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:43 pm
It's not silly. And it's actually not "ended". Each episode follows a full volume of the Manga, but there's only three episodes of the anime, and there's 20 volumes of the manga. The manga is awesome. I will tell you this. It has a wonderfully happy ending in the end. The third episode... when I saw it, it was before I saw the manga... and it scared the CRAP out of me... and I was SO angry when it just ended like that... with Sara dead and Setsuna making Kira kill him so he could go to Hades to find her and Adam Kadmon wanting them to all go save the world while Setsuna just wanted to go find Sara. <--- highlight to read spoiler.

Another AS bishie! Mikael! And Raphael with him!
Mikael and Raphael
Mikael

Lucifer
Lucifer again
And again. XD
Yep.
Once again
Kissing God's hand
And... again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:38 pm
The main target of my affections is a young bishounen by the name of Coo Erhard. Let's see if I can't find a picture...Ah! Here we are!

User Image

He is the one with the dirty blondish brownish hair. *nods*

There is many other bishies that I can't help but obsess over....Uhh...I'll only name a few....*counts on fingers* Kousaka (Genshiken), Yazoo, Cloud, Roxas, Axel, Sora, Riku, Demyx, Zexion, L, Light, Ranma, Ryoga, Sheik (He is a boyyyy! ><), Link, Dark Link, Mitsuo (Ghost!), Shusuke (The Price of Tennis).....I think I got the majority....

I guess you could say that I am a liiiitle bit obsessive....>,<  

Knixi

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:38 pm
Knixi
The main target of my affections is a young bishounen by the name of Coo Erhard. Let's see if I can't find a picture...Ah! Here we are!

User Image

He is the one with the dirty blondish brownish hair. *nods*

There is many other bishies that I can't help but obsess over....Uhh...I'll only name a few....*counts on fingers* Kousaka (Genshiken), Yazoo, Cloud, Roxas, Axel, Sora, Riku, Demyx, Zexion, L, Light, Ranma, Ryoga, Sheik (He is a boyyyy! ><), Link, Dark Link, Mitsuo (Ghost!), Shusuke (The Price of Tennis).....I think I got the majority....

I guess you could say that I am a liiiitle bit obsessive....>,<
MALE SHEIK FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*laughs insanely*....ahem....yes...

Oh, and Sae-chan, Yeah, it sounds like Endurance~ I called him that for a bit until I read his name properly *_* And he is rather Kuja-like....that's why I love him!!!  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff