Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:01 pm
Vondel jumped out of his seat suddenly, his eyes going a flat gold as he snarled out into the open. Something was attacking Tavara! His mind ranged out to touch several others on the norther bank of her position. He linked with her again and franticaly showed her where they were. "I cannot kill them from this distance but I can confuse their shots. Damn these things! I cant even read their minds from this distance!" Vondel cut off abruptly and the shots grew wild and off. Back at the castle Vondel was leaning on his bed post, his glare seemed permanent as he fought a mental war with Tavara's attackers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 pm
Raven perked up even more as she heard a rippling growl coming from Vondel. She stood up but dared not make any move toward him, or any move at all. She kept her mind completely blank, or as much as she could, he didn't need to read her thoughts, he was obviously busy with something she couldn't see or hear. She stay frozen to her spot, the only movement she made was to sit down and stare as she leaned on his bed post, she had no idea what to do except to stay as silent as she could.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 pm
Tavara turned but to late it struke her in the arm searing her flesh it stung like crazy and the smell that filled her lungs made her want to wrech Vondels voice cleared her panic she continued climb skward but also reached her mind out to the ones in the woods she traced them through Vondel and sent chaose to there minds it made them turn and kill eachother. 'sorry i paniced' she thought to Vondel ' theres still more of them and i have no idea wat they are there not human vampire demon or lycan . . . they felt twisted and curropt disgusting'. she clutched her arm to her and made for the Vampire palace she had wastd a good 50 minutes or so of her time. and gotten herself injured her pace was slowed but not by much. ' Nathaniels guna be pissed . . . .' she sighed and mentally kicked herself for letting herself becom injured shed never hear the end of it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:22 am
A deep snarl burrowed itself inside him as he saw her below him in the sky. He took no time in slowing down and letting himself drop he had seen the shot nick her arm and let out a angered animal like sound as he pulled out his sword letting the sheath drop into the water below as he spread his wings infront of her keeping his front to the attackers watching. "We'll talk about this later." He called knowing there were more that seemed unaffected by whatever was happening to the ones closer to the shore. What ever it was its power on them was slipping. Shots rang out and he spun around letting them sear into his wings. curling them closer to his body he closed his eyes in a almost false pain and let himself freefall towards the water without any sign of catching himself. To a normal untrained eye this would seem his end but right before he hit the water he flared his wings and flipped over soaring towards the shore where behind the thick tree line his enemies awaited. Finally he got to do what he was trained for, though none of this would have happened if she had waited as he had asked. He dissapeared from sight at the tree line and smiled useing the shadows cast by the sun to his advantage. "Hello boy's." He spoke with delight as he thrust his blade towards a mans back. "What a pleasure it is to see you all again, and so well to." He reconised a few of them from a mission and gave a cruel smile. "Shall we finish our previous game and say let the girl fly off in peace?" He laughed thrashing his whip out and knocking atleast 6 of them down. "So who's first?" He focused more on her than the men around him thinking, pleading for her to flee and leave him to do the job he was trained for.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:06 pm
Tavara was shocked relieved and angerd by his presence all at once. she didnt say a word to him and she didnt plan to. somthing happend as he fell the minds she felt as twisted and disgusting had suddenly changed to those of normal beings. they werent twisted anymore as they were when she had first touched there minds. shivers creeped up her back and she wasted no time in leaving Nat behind. she felt bad of course but she knew he could handle himself and besides she had to make to the palace soon. besides she was still pissed at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:41 pm
Vondel tried to retreat from the darkness, tried to flee its evil grasp. But he couldn't run to the safty of his mind fast enough. His body was thrown into the wall, pinned and helpless. His mind was trapped and he desperetly flailed all his power agenst it. He could feel its evil grasp sinking into his mind and he panicked, flailing all thought from his mind and fighting with the power of his inner animal. With that moment of furiosity he was able to break free and escape into himself, walling the entity off and saving his mind. He found himself sweating on the floor, unable to get enough air to keep him alive. After a few seconds he was able to breath as he kept on the floor, fearing too much to even reach out beyond his own mind.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:51 pm
Raven sat there confused at first but then rushed over to the vampire as he at first seemed to throw himself to the wall, but then she saw he was struggling, as if fighting something in his own mind. When he fell she was sure to be there to catch him in her human form, placing him gently as she watched him writhe around, she didn't touch him, she was too scared to do anything incase it would kill him. Finally he seemed to get control once more "Are you going to be ok?" She asked, it almost felt like a dumb question to ask but she couldn't help but ask it. She had no idea what to do to help him, though she felt the need to do anything she could do to help him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:57 pm
Vondel was instently across the room in seconds, eyes flared and a snarl ripping through him. It took his a few horror filled moments to remember it was only Raven. He took a few more deep breaths before relaxing and rubbing his head. He was walling off all other minds so hard that he was giving himself a headache. But he wouldn't stop, not with the fear of that.... thing waiting for him. "Im sorry Raven, I did not mean to frighten you. Im just..... well im afraid. For so many long years I did not know fear. But now it has found me." his voice seemed deeply shaken and even on the verge of another wild dash for the door.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:28 pm
Isaac shifted and sat up groaning in pain. "Vondel?" He muttered softly lifting his right hand to his eye and covering it lightly as he got up moving to his mirror. Everything that had happened maybe an hour before was all coming back, he ripped the cover off the mirror and lifted his hand to pull his hair out of his eye looking for anything that may be wrong. He shuttered though he saw nothing wrong and only leaned closer to the reflective glass. "I swear she did somethin..." A flash of something in the mirror startled him. He didnt reconize it and it dissapeared to fast for him to remember. Shaking his head he looked back at the mirror and moved closer leaning towards it his hands on the dresser for support that didnt last him long as the image appeared again like it was going to engulf him. Letting out a startled yell he fell back onto the floor and quickly rolled over getting up and ran for the door. Who ever or what ever it was it resembled him to much and that fact frightened him. The legends mirrors were a different relm ran through his mind and he slammed his door taking a breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 pm
Raven moved back swiftly, keeping well out of Vondels range as he had suddenly moved and snarled at her. Though she looked in his eyes and saw that something was deeply wrong, she could see and smell fear as if it intangled itself in his very being, it was as if he had never before felt fear. She dared take a few steps forward to him and put a hand on his shoulder, she didn't know how to comfort others that well but she gave it a shot "hey... are you going to be ok man... i mean.. its ok, your frightened and thats normal.. but.. what has frightened you so?" She asked, she was curious, something had shookin up one of the vampire lords fairly bad, it must have been something truely worth fearing. She very gently put a finger under his chin and made him look up so she could look deep into his eyes, she could aways tell a persons emotions and feelings best through their eyes, though it appeared that only an overpowering fear as present in his eyes.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 pm
Vondel's eyes were almost black they were so consumed with fear. "I dont know what it was. I was helping the Demon Lord fight off attackers and then i was suddenly attacked from within. I thought it strange that I could not control or even see into the minds of the things until a darkness almost consumed me. I dont know if it lurks right outside my mind or not but I dare not try to find out." Vondel gripped the table he was leaning on for strength as his eyes darted once more around the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:53 pm
Isaac opened the door and seeing his brother rushed to his side. "Vondel, whats wrong." He took a breath and settled himself focusing on getting her away from him snarling lightly. "Vondel talk to me whats wrong?" He relaxed after shoving the girl back a bit and bringing his brother to his bed made sure to keep himself between the two of them.

Nathaniel looked back for a second and sighed she hadnt said a word, he knew he shouldnt have walked off but was she really that angry. Turning back he looked at the discusting things before him and cringed at the sight. He hadnt seen anything like them before but either way everything that lived could die and he wasnt about to let himself become one of the creatures left only to memories of loved ones. He pulled out his sword and stood ready his winds folding in lightly.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm
Vondel nearly clawed Issac's face off before stopping himself. "Issac? Issac! Something is very wrong, something dark is controling things. I barely escaped with my mind. It almost had me!" Fear gripped his lungs again as he started breathing faster, his eyes darting around the room with more frequency. He could feel something testing his walls gently and leaving, just to come back again and test them again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 pm
Raven backed away willingly enough as the other vampire lord burst into the room, she retreated to the very corner of the room, watching, she had seen so much fear in the vampire lords eyes that she felt a bit scared herself. She didn't dare say anything else though, his brother was now here to comfort him and she was no longer needed. She simply returned to her cat form and stayed as out of the way as she could.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:04 pm
Isaac gripped his brothers shoulders forceing him to look at him. "Relax brother breath and empty your mind. Focus only on me." He whispered softly. "Only on me close off every other voice but mine." He closed his eyes and focused on his brother willing him to hear his voice in his mind. "Breath and focus. Leave no path open." He was thinking it now before something started to burn inside him he bit his lip causeing it to bleed before tenseing and throwing it out. "Focus."  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff