Reply Rp Forum
The New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:25 pm
Lenas heart felt as if it had stopped beating completely. one second she looking at a demonic blast the next the world was rushing by in a blur as she felt an arm grabb her around the waist and then they were sudenling tumbling like rag dolls. she landed on somthing but didnt no wat, either way she was greatfull for it. she got up and turned to see a gorgouse young man laying there. and there was also another demon some feet away and a.... wait was that really a Griffon? 'holy s**t.' lena thought couaght in a second of amazement b4 wat had happend cought up with her. she spun around to see what had caused the blast there was a guy by the cliffs laying in his face and then that guy she had saw eariler just b4 it had happend standing looking untouched.
'but he tock that blast head on!!! theres no way he shouyld be alive!!'
she loked back to the guy who had saved her. and offed him her hand up.
"thanks alot for that, my name is Lena" she smiled at him

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 am
Vondel took the offered hand and brushed himself off rather stiffly. "No problem my lady, but you shouldn't thank me. It was Kal over there that saved you. Damn quick one he is. By the way miss Lena, my Name is Vondel Zotura." Vondel bowed an looked and the man that was unharmed. This was only possible becasue most of everything around that area was gone. He must be one tough SOB. I suggest we get out of here and let that other demon fight him. Where is that guy anyway?" Vondel looked around untill he saw a guy near the base of the cliffs. He didn't seem too hurt from this distance but he wasn't too sure.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:56 pm
Kiva Growled as she was grabed and taken away from the one demon she was trying to chase after, when she landed hard on the grass she lost her breath but shifted and took off in hast if he hurts i hurt she remembered as she flew fast in one of her bird forms, come on just a little faster she could see him now, falling from the cliff, she shook her head and coxed a little more speed shifting again into a creature with longer claws which was her small dragon form, this form took alot out of her to use as she dived twords her demon and hooked her claws around his body a few inches befor he hit the ground, lightly setting him down she turned human and took a few steps away befor sitting down panting as she watched the demon  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 pm
Vondel for damn sure didnt want to go anywhere near that demon that Kiva just saved. He just wasted an entire city on his own. So he did what any bounty huter did. He did absalutly nothing without getting paid for it. So he wouldn't harm or even look badly on both demons. He just stayed back and waited to see what was going to happen.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:27 pm
Raven had simply stood back as she watched the demon waste the city, she even laughed as she watched the total destruction, watching Vondel and his griffon risk their lives to save one single mortal, and watched as another demon emerged from the destruction unharmed. To her it all seemed as if one big game of sorts, she even watched as a human burned to death as she laughed at it all. She curled over as she laughed at the death and destruction, and at how it wiped out the demon that had done it. All of it simply amused her as she watched as the human thanked Vondel. A whole city gone, as easy as that too. Though she couldn't help but wish that the city was still around, it was so much more fun to destroy the city one building at a time, and not all at once.

Kisa had flown behind Kal and had landed a bit further off, shifting to her human form as she watched as Vondel and Kal flew off once more right into the path of the destruction, though got back out, only with a human. She walked over to the two "Are you both ok..?" She asked sheepishly as she didn't dare to look either of them in their eyes, she could see that the griffon wasn't too happy but she was more concerned if they were injured or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:59 pm
Nyhmn glanced around not really looking at anything. people were asking how others were and others were simply out of breath. Why save what is destined to die anyway. Something was laughing though and though he himself would have loved to do the same the fact the blast hit him and made him use some of his power was irritating. He cocked his head seeing a few people and a griffon? on a hill. He quickly shruged any interest they would provide to the next group at the base of the mountain. He tsk'd seeing the demon still alive but ignored it and started walking off towards the laughing, useing shadowstep to cast himself invisible.  

Issac Avvyien

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:22 pm
Sendo layed there on the ground a few minutes before slowly waking back up. Once his eyes were open and he was awake he began to choke and he couldnt breath. He grabbed his throat as he sat up quickly, then when he was in a sitting position Sendo leaned to the side and coughed up massive amounts of blood onto the ground. Both of his hands were on the ground now and he sat there for a short moment staring at the puddle of blood that layed before him, while more blood dripped from his mouth. "What the ******** just happened?" he said not realizing that some one was near him. Sendo then began to laugh out of no where "wow I must of really ******** something up if at the end all my insides feel like their burning and Im coughing up blood...heh heh..." His facial expression went from joking around to serious "Ive got to get stronger, if I cant even manage to destroy a city then how can I..." he stopped in mid sentance when he looked up and saw someone staring at him. "Who are you? And why are you near me?" his tone of voice sounded pissed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:30 pm
Kiva had stoped panting as she continued to watch this demon with her piercing green gaze untill he started to regurgitate massive amounts of blood Strong but yet weak she tilted her head to the side, she closed her eyes and listend to his voice as he spoke to himself but then opend them as he said the words Who are you she tilted her head to the side, nothing new for them not to know me she thought as she watched him for a second thinking her words over befor speaking Im the shapeshifer that is bound to you she hesitated unsure if he would understand Im Kiva Wolfheart, i was sent hear to be your companion, partner, toy, whatever you want me to be she shrugged as she looked at him with a half crooked grin on her face ill be with you untill i die she murmered as she stared at him  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:48 pm
Sendo glared at the girl for a bit before speaking in a voice more demonic than his normal voice"Kill the girl Sendo, we dont want her to hold us back, make it slow and painful..." Sendo's mouth had a slight grin on his face while some more blood spilt out and rolled down his chin. "Interesting how that might sound...she is not my target...for the moment...so I have no need to kill her" he stood up to his feet then turned his back to the girl on the ground. He started walking away from her and once he was good distance away but still in ear shot "I dont need a companion or a partner, I travel solo" he said coldly then walked off into the darkness of the trees. Once he was far in the forest he looked back to see if she was going to follow him, when he found out that he couldnt see her anywhere he was convinced that she wouldnt follow him. Sendo then turned forward and ran to the burning city with blinding speeds. Seconds after running his body cramped up majorly and he dropped to the ground while still moving fast and he began rolling on the ground. When he finally stopped Sendo layed on the ground in termendus pain "s**t...my body hasnt had enough time to recover from what happened...ugh...I cant move a single muscle, damn it why did I have to do that move, I should have known it would do this to me..." Sendo layed there on the ground passing out due to the pain overpowering him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:54 pm
Vondel grinned and nodded at Kisa, happy that she cared. "Im fine, a little sore but ill live. Kal on the other hand lost some of his prime feathers and he wont be in a good mood for a few days." Vondel chuckled as Kal snorted and glared at him before preening himself. Vondel looked over at Kiva, concern on his face when he heard the tone in the demon's voice. He would step in if needed. What was his main focus right now was the other demon that just vanished. That was never a good sign. But Vondel trusted his partner Kal enough not to draw his weapons just yet.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:55 pm
She tilted her head as she listend to him talk to himself then start to walk away from her and say the cold words but she took no notice of them and waited till he was out of sight befor she jumped up and shifted into her wolf form and troted in the direction he had dissapered, his scent was still strong so she new he was near her, she stretched and then sped up a bit, the scent had changed as if he were regurgitating again or simply hurt but when she entered the clearing he was only meerly pased out and she shrugged Foolish she murmered befor she troted over to him and layed down next to him, her eyes open and watching over him as he rested, she would stay with him no matter what  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 pm
Raven continued to laugh for a bit before she finally composed herself as she saw the Demon run off, she could smell fresh blood form the demon, that small blast had taken alot out of him, which only made her want to laugh even more, though she held it in this time as she watched Kiva run off after her friend. She caught on the wind another demon heading toward her, though she didn't take much notice to it, what ever it was she had no concern, she wasn't going to hide, she had seen many demons and most had no concern to her. Instead she began to head toward Vondel, though it appeared as if she was merely walking, she was moving about as fast as a cheetah. As she reached him she looked to his griffon and than to him "So, what do you think of the beautiful sight?" She asked as she referred to the dead city. "Wonderful isn't it?" She said with humor in her voice. She than turned to the Griffon "I'm sure your birdy buddy here will be fine soon enough" She said with a smile, only meaning to joke around.

"It's good that your ok" Kisa murmered as she looked down and settled onto a rock, glancing up to see Raven appear, at ease with the total destruction, she looked up to see the so called beautiful view but only found herself looking back down, it saddened her to see so much destruction, and for no reason either, though she was slowly getting used to Ravens sense of humor, it still hurt to know that so many had died for no reason.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:26 pm
Vondel frowned at the city, disappointed. "Well I just watched my paycheak burn up along with the city so im not too happy. He could have waited a bit. Would have made me happy." Vondel shrugged as his eyes kept looking around, looking for the demon that seemed to vanish. He had a bad feeling about it and his weapons edged out ever so slightly. Kal seemed to perk up to, his nose sniffing the air. His sharp eyes darted around, looking for whatever tripped his animal instincts. Vondel chuckled a bit as he looked around. "He will be fine in a few day.... I am just waiting for whatever is coming for us." He was sure that something was coming now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm
Nyhmn watched his back to the forest now. He was crouched silently on a rock like an assassin using the shadows cast by the trees and the smoke from the still burning buildings to shield himself. The wind blasted against his face sending soot and ash into his eyes and hair but that only ticked him off because he would have to find a shower later. All his possessions being burned in the fire. He would kill that demon later for its ignorance. Right now to keep his freedom he needed to focus on the girl. She stood looking down at the burning city with a smile. Just as he was informed she loved death and could move with great speed but he had shadow stepped around her and the others easily and took in there numbers weapons and injuries in mere seconds. 'So you sense me do you?' He thought to himself taking in a breath as he loosened the muscles in his back before stepping off the rock and slipping back into the shadows that his stealth provided. 'Then I may be more limited to time then I believed.' He made his way into the forest and back to a cliff that lead to the city. He didn't bother attempting to hide himself or keep from falling he let himself be in perfect view as he stood atop the peak waiting for the wind now blowing on his back to give him away so he could let them all watch his fall and none of them especially the human he had passed in the street would expect what would happen next when he vanished. For now he stood waiting crouching ever so often for the wind to cast the scent he was allowing off so that the beast would turn and show its master where their death lies.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:09 pm
Vondel's face went a deadly clam as she felt something moving on the cliffs. Not a moment later, Kal let out a shrill shriek to let everyone know that The demon was on the cliffs. Vondel slowly turned around, blades now in hand. He had his work face on and glared at the demon. "I see you wish to cause harm. otherwise you wouldn't have come out of hiding. If thats so then what are you waiting for?" Kal growled and made his way over to Vondel, his sharp eyes seeing everything. Vondel raised his blades in a fighting position and motioned the demon to come with one finger. "You should have killed us when you had the chance." he smiled a little at how over used that was.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff