Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
allii's Faes (Open! Looking for RP, mates) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:32 pm
The girl surprised him with the kiss and the near apology, it was't what he had expected for his comments but he took it. "Thank you." he said softly. He wriggling a little against to post to get the circulation his arms to flow right. He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for trying to run, you scared me." he wouldn't confess much, but she needed to know h head limits too. While Ranier did like roughness, he did not like it when it was unjustified.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:23 pm
"If I untie your hands, will you run?" If he was smart, he'd tell her the truth. She sat back onto her pillow, toying with a bracelet as she waited for an answer.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:33 pm
He thought for a time, weighing his options "no, because you said sorry...kinda." Ranier said lightly, shaking his head a little, he would have added 'plus, kissing's harder tied up anyway' but he thought it would get him hit, and he was in no mood for that right now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:36 pm
She reached around him to his hands, untying the bracelets she'd used to bind him. She left the necklace chains around his ankles, though, at least for now; they were loose enough he'd be able to walk, and it would take him a bit to get them off, so if he decided to run again she'd have some warning. Once he was free, she stood and offered him a paw up.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:43 pm
Ranier sighed, stretching before taking Breanne's paw getting up "Thank you," he said taking her paw still "come here" he said carefully walking out the door the the tree he had been 'mutilating' showing her a carving he had been working on, it was the back of a ferry shapely fae, "I've been coming here off and on for a week, usually at night."  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:48 pm
She followed him, bemused, until he came to the tree. When they reached it, she traced the carving. "Is this someone in particular?"  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:51 pm
Ranier shrugged, "Dunno, the first night i showed up in these parts I saw this silhouette sitting on a rock over there" he pointed to the rock she had originally ben sitting on earlier that day. He turned her around, eyeing her backside, smirking "I'd hazard a guess that its you." he winked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:07 pm
She laughed, and caught his chin. "So I already had you, and just didn't know it," she teased, before planting a quick kiss on his cheek. "So, my cheeky baddie boy, how do you plan to show your affection for me?"  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:18 pm
"should have carved you with a whip" he teased very lightly, looking at her as she grabbed his chin. Ranier made a choice, knowing it would more than likely get him smacked, he took the girl into his arms and kissed her, a firm and assertive kiss that skirted having actual passion for her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:08 pm
Lefu walked to where she knew the meanki to live, fixing to ask permission to be around Ranier. As she got closer, she noticed them outside by a tree. She saw them kiss, and her blood started to boil. SHE had wanted to kiss him. She growled low and ferally under her breath. She walked over to the 'couple', her body tense, and cleared her throat.  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:15 am
((Er, so... this is still the first day that Breanne has claimed Rainer as her "pet". Given that he hasn't left her presence since they really met, it doesn't make sense for Lefu to be coming over yet. We can try to wrap things up and let a couple days pass, so it makes sense for her to come over.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:00 am
((Oh~ I'm sorry! I'll just strike out that post then sweatdrop really sorry, i'll just wait and you can tell me when it would be okay?))  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:05 pm
((Haha, no worries. I tend to be really bad about making things happen too fast, way faster than they'd happen if it were real, so I try to keep an eye on it. xp It's a good thing to keep in mind, in writing. Not just pacing of how it reads, but pacing of how quickly it happens.))

She slipped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. Her claws dug lightly into his back, not quite drawing blood. It seemed like forever before she pulled back, and traced one claw down his cheek. "I do think I made a good catch," she murmured, her eyes dancing behind half-closed lids. "So now, pet, prove it to me. Find me something pretty to add to my collection." She gave him one more quick kiss, a tease to draw him back to her, and then pulled back with a wink. Before he had a chance to stop her, she was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:17 pm
The kiss lasted, pulling a purr from his chest sighing and whimpering as the kiss broke. "My sparkling eyes aren't enough?" he teased softly, caressing her form lightly with his claws- a perfect curve. "Fine, A pretty bauble." he said lightly as she vanished.

Damned crazy women.

((Okay guys, moving forward just a wee bit. few days))

It had been three days, three days of questing for the perfect shiny bauble for Breanne, hardly able to forget the tousle between him, Lefu and his mistress the day before. A serious transgression on his part, flirting with another woman before permission had been given, he knew he had better get her a good treasure.

He returned now to Breanne's home, The Cove he had started calling it, looking around outside first to see if perhaps she was there though soon he saw that she was inside, rain looming over head with a quiet roll of thunder he decided that it was more than likely for the best, despite the prospect of punishment for playing with the girl, he went to the door and knocked a small wrapped package in his paws.

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:24 pm
It took only a few moments for the meanki to come to the door. She smiled when she saw Ranier. "There you are. It was taking so long, I was starting to think I would have to hunt you down." She briefly caught his cheek, smirking lightly at him, before turning and walking back into her home. She left the door open, expecting him to follow her in and close it behind him.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff