Reply Rp Forum
F.N.A.R Rp (Open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:14 pm
bella stoped in mid stride of getting his water. "wait a splint wont help the swelling, am going to get you a frozen gel pack too." that was odd want he supposed to be a doctor? she got a glass and poured some water in it and grabbed the gell pack wrapping it in a tea towl. she handed him the glass and got a foot stole for him to rest his leg on. she set the gel pack under his knee so it wouldnt be on the brake but it would stil be cold.
James came back out and quickly splinted his leg. "used to be an EMT," he informed him. "so where were u guys hiking ?" he asked.

Bella sat ther quite. and held out her hand to the dog.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 pm
Vondel nearly killed himself. How could he be so stupid? He really needed to visit this world more. "Just around the woods here. Me and my pooch here were exploring the small cliffs. Luckly for me they were small or I would have been dead." Vondel laughed, keeping pain in his voice so that it would sound good. He really needed to stop answering questions.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:41 pm
Avayden was still laughing he couldnt help it. What a frod. The dog would be fun to annoy but the pain that the angel was displaying was all wrong. The girl was thinking right the items he asked for didnt completely match the injury and this emt would see nothing really was wrong. How would he get out of that.?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:50 pm
Kiva stiffend as the girl held her hand out to her, she backed away knowing well that if she touched a living being that they would instantly Recoil from her as if she had attacked like a savage wild animal, she backed away more and avoided looking at the humans  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 pm
bella cocked her head at the dog in puzzlement. she really wanted to pet it it was just soo cute. but she held back.
"iam srry i dnt think i cought ur name, iam Bella" she introduced herself sticking out her hand.

"oh yeah iam James" james piped up smiling stupidly "but we should get u to a hospital. ur bone might not be set right and ur guna need a cast."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm
Vondel took her hand and kissed it. He shook James' hand. "Im pleased to meet you both. I am Vondel Zotura. But I think I may have over reacted. When I said im a doctor..... well I sort of lied. Im not im just a student in a medical collage. I have no money to spare for a hospital bill and so I told you I was a doctor so you wouldn't take me." Vondel made himself look down in shame. Hopefully this would keep them off his case about getting stuff wrong.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:16 pm
((guess were not in Canada, lmao. its free here.))

James put his hand to his chin. "well thats no good. . . and i dnt have the money right now either. . i get paid monday. and its friday. iam sure we can take care of you tell then. is that alright with you?"

Belle couldnt help but smile. 'wow who said shivarly was dead.'
"we'd be happy to keep u here"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:20 pm
Vondel smiled and bowed his head, an odd gesture for this age. "I thank you both. I will pray for you." Vondel hadn't ment to seem so odd, but it just slipped out. Damn his habits!  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 pm
Kiva layed where she was listening to the whole conversation, she let slight growls lose twords vondel as if to tell him to stop slipping up, she tilted her head and yawned slightly as layed upon the ground watching Vondel closely but watching this other girl known as Bella just as close as her angel friend  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:25 pm
Jsmes cocked an eyebrow but continued to smile. "thanks? iam not really sure wat to say." he laughed.

"ill go get the spare room reayd" she left and did just that. 'hey is that guy really who he says he is?'

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:21 pm
He remained quiet now wanting to take over and off the demon and the angel right now. He would escape to his body for now and gather the blade and bring it closer while everyone was away this would draw them away from the girl "Ill return soon keep your guard up noone is as they seem. Do not respond outloud anymore i can read your thoughts my child. We are connected now  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:27 pm
((she wasnt talking out loud. . . lol ' in head' "out loud" lol))

she finished throught out fresh blankets on the bedand tucking the corners. she walked back out to them a smile planted on her face. she felt lighter with him gone and also lonily as if she had never known she was lonely tell now. "its all made up for you whenever ur ready. "  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:31 pm
Pain raked his body but it was healing well he had realined the bone in his wing as hard as that was and stretched with a little magic he would be healed quickly. "I shouldnt have come here. Now my escape is blocked." He used the tomb as a small home it was sealed on the outside and had an entrance through a hidden path but he hoped none of them knew that. He only knew from his patrol 3 years before.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:41 pm
Gabriel appered in the grave yard close to were he was. but not being able to pin point him. "Dear Avayden i dont wish to fight, come here so that i may heal ur wounds and talk with u of the troubling things of late."  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 pm
He struggled to properly fold his wing and debated answering her call. How many did she have with her. Closing his eyes he focused on useing the little power he had left and counted only her but he wasnt sure and wanted proof he wouldnt be attacked. Holding the blade tightly in his hand he tried to keep quiet as he crouched his wings brushing the cement cover. He would kill her if she attacked but they would speak on his terms not hers.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff