Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Celestial Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:38 pm
Sparky smiled. "No, not stupid at all. We're descendants to and we were looking for you." He said warmly.

Skye turned her head. She didn't like to see Sparky warm up to anybody other then her. He even hit her. "The nerve of that guy." She murmered.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:06 pm
Issun wobbled up to the group moaning and whining.Starz leaned down to him and whimpered agai,"We have ta go back to Kamiki,we need to get that fruit down if we want to save people's souls."he said through clenched teeth.
'I know,'Starz barked,Issun was the only one that understood her since he was the last Celestial Envoy for the great Amaterasu,'We'll head back as soon as your wounds heal if that's alright with you."She barked and lied down her head.
"Quite worrying about me!."Issun said trying to bounce again,"If we don't get that fruit down who knows what will happen next!"He fell over again.Starz nodded and picked Issun up with her nose and threw him on the top of her head.She turned to Sparky and nudged his hand whimpering.  

Littlestar411
Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 pm
"Really...? That's great to hear!" she exclaimed.

After looking around, Gype eyed Skye and Issun oddly. "Who are they...? More descendents?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:13 pm
"I'm Issun the wondering artist,and the Celestial Envoy of the great Amaterasu,"the sound of her name made a pang in his heart but didn't show it,he tried bouncing again but fell over and moaned again.Starz started to pull on Sparky's sleeve whimpering even louder.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:13 pm
Skye laughed. "I wish. If only I did have that power. Me and the bug are supposedly these people's 'sidekicks' and they treat us like crap, too. Or at least Sparky does."
Sparky narrowed his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:19 pm
"Who ya calling bug-"Issun started to rant before falling over again.Starz galnce at Skye and growled but then went back to tugging on Sparky again.She started to scratch her paws on the ground whimpering.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:23 pm
Sparky looked at Starz. "What's wrong?"

Skye, mad enough, stormed off. She wasn't very kind to people who growled an snapped at her all the time. "I'll find a new master!" She screamed, storming away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:27 pm
Starz yelped and kept tugging on Sparky towards the direction of Kamiki and the great Konohana tree.The pain on her side made it diffcult but she tried.For Issun,her best friend and like brother.She whimpered and kept her tail hanging low.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:29 pm
Sparky nodded. "Right. Come on Gype, let's go to the great Konohana tree." He told her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:39 pm
Issun moaned and Starz dashed off ahead of the group.There was no time to lose,'thought Starz,she was too deep within her thoughts that she hadn't notice another green carpet coming at her.She growled and got to her battle stance.There were three monkeys.One was huge and a dark brown clolr and had a huge drum with a huge stick to hit it with.The other two were both red imps.The two imps circled around her laughing in a mocinly matter.Fustration fill her mind and tried to make a leap for the red imp on her side.The imp jumped back and laughed again pointing on the opposite side of Starz.Starz turned around only to meet a hard impact on her from the ground.She yelped and flippped backwards and lied on the ground.Issun moaned again and Starz got up quickly,but was suddenly smacked on the side by a huge voilin.She yelped and hit a nearby tree stumbling again.She got back up and stoiod her ground wincing.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 pm
Sparky turned into a tiger and snuck up behind the imp. He pounced on it, calmly, and ripped it's head off. (:O Sparky's violent!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:10 pm
((YAY:3)
Starz turned her attention on the brown imp.She growled and tried to pounce on it,but it dug under ground again.Starz looked frantically around trying to find the imp.Suddenly there was a couple of beats on the drum and the ground sent off a shock wave towards Starz.She fell backwards again and regain her balance painfully.The imp laughed and went under again.Starz seeing this pattern smiled.Just when the imp popped out of the ground again she ran behind the imp.Issun,who just woken up,used a quick power slash on it.It jumped out of the ground with a screech and flipped back a couple of feet.It pulled up it's drum and looked like it was firing a rocket.Starz tilted her head looking skeptically.Just then Issun started to shout at Starz,but it was too late when the imp fired.There was a blast of fire that blew Starz back a couple of meters making her hit a tree and then fall over.Issun,regain his senses and did another power slash on the imp killing it.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:17 pm
Sparky nodded. "Now that that's over... come on!" He called running toward the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:20 pm
Gype, stunned at the other's powers, hesitated and ran off, catching up to Sparky. Panting, she managed to ask "Hey! What about Skye over there?! She's going to leave you?"  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:11 pm
Sparky stopped and looked at Gype. "Er... Skye can't leave me." He explained. "Once she gets too far, she'll imediatly teleport to me. Plus... Skye would never leave me. She gets mad a lot, but that's only because she's Skye. She'll come back soon." He assured.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff