Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Shipping names: Name the nameless here. TAKING SUGGESTIONS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:02 pm
Ooooh. The mean things I could say to that. gonk God, I need to get some sleep. X0

yeah. so. X_X; ugh. I really need to think of something to say before I post rambling nothingness.

redface  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:17 pm
InunaideKaiba
lol, though as a logical type of shipper, I dont see where Duke and Seto come into play, what kind of things make them seem like they'd be cute. Like most of the other characters, I dont see them interact much with each other. stare

Yes, but they're both very good looking, and that's all that matters. >_>;  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:07 am
Death T-2
InunaideKaiba
lol, though as a logical type of shipper, I dont see where Duke and Seto come into play, what kind of things make them seem like they'd be cute. Like most of the other characters, I dont see them interact much with each other. stare

Yes, but they're both very good looking, and that's all that matters. >_>;

xD yeah. Like I said, there's no such thing as a "sense making" pairing. You're looking for something that just isn't there. I guess what Death, and even me, too, are saying is that because there's no such thing as a logical pairing, then if you're giong to make a pairing, then you should at least have fun with the pairing you're choosing to make.

xD in this case Death likes seeing two pretty young men (xD)
and I (at least with the Christii x BM) like anything involving Duelists of the Roses. xD Because I'm an awful person.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:38 am
lol true true. Though I personally try to stay away from pairing people together just cause their cute. I try to look for some reason for them to be together or any logic. I dont like making pairings of people who are just pretty and would both look cute in bed. I made a pairing like that once with Hiroshi/K from gravitation. But I mostly try to stay away from those type of pairings, especially if they dont even know the other really exsists or doesnt know them very well and doesnt even see them as a friend or anything. I dont even see how Kaiba would like Duke, he knows hes there, but I dont recall them even ever talking to each other. That and I think, like all of Yugis friends, hes not to faund of him. Sure, the whole picking on someone cause you like them could fall for Joey, and that he may secretly like him and have a respect for him for Yami. But anyone else..he doesn't really seem to care about the other characters. But those are hints to me, or some sign of logic that they could possibly like the other. Though I hate prideshipping, I can still admit its logical. But I think it is more important then just looks alone, I dont think thats what makes a good pairing.

But hey, I cant entirly complain, at least it shows that Death is finally liking some Yaoi, and if you like one, you cant really say you hate it anymore. Unless theirs just dancing the line with you, and thier just the only thing that comes close. But thats whay most Yaoi fans do with guys, pair them up if their pretty. So in ways, you cant say that you despise it much anymore Death. mrgreen  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:00 pm
Nope, still hate it with all I've got. I've judt got this image of Seto and Duke in a Matrix-like situation as assassination partners. ninja They'd look hot with holsters.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Death T-2
Didn't take long to decide not to, anyway.

I just realized I have a thing for smart guys. *gasp* No wonder I don't like anyone at my school...

But I can relate... there are so many idiotic guys at my school... And the smart ones aren't very nice... And... *el gasp* There are no smart and attractive guys at my school... They never have the whole package... No one can compare to Seto... sweatdrop It's not my fault that I compare every guy I know to Seto... whee Wow... I'm shallow... xd  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:22 pm
Death T-2
Nope, still hate it with all I've got. I've judt got this image of Seto and Duke in a Matrix-like situation as assassination partners. ninja They'd look hot with holsters.
Add Bakura and Yami to that image and you've got a hit...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:23 pm
Standards start shallow, you know. Looks aren't the most important, but very conveniant.  

Interbang

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:25 pm
Klinge der Unterwelt
Standards start shallow, you know. Looks aren't the most important, but very conveniant.
Looks are very helpful... 3nodding *sighs* I'd rather date an attractive computer nerd than a sexy football player...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:29 pm
Football players are way too buff. We get so used to a slightly muscular Seto, and athletes end up looking like FREAKS.  

Interbang

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:32 pm
I proudly LARP my Seto as unhealthily scrawny.

I brake for Ben Nye.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:35 pm
Toned boys are hot. Too many muscles and I wouldn't like them. I just couldn't. I'd rather have a scrawny guy than a buff guy. And I always knew I had a thing for smart guys. It takes me forever to register whether I think someone looks good, but if they've got brains I flip out and adore them. Shame is, the smartest and closest to Seto I get at my school is a perverted jerk. He hates me and, although I did have a small crush on him before, the feeling is mutual. There's another boy who's really smart and reminds me of Seto, but I already struck out with him. We're still friends though.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:09 pm
xD once, I went out with our Bakura LARPer. eek How's that for talking about making pairings?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:19 pm
XD Nice.... I can see the headlines now. "YGO shippings made real. An interview with one of the esteemed chracters."  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:24 pm
it failed like hell. I still like the person, and they're acting like I don't exist. They left the LARP group. and because of a mass shortage of characters, we may have to close our LARP group. gonk crying crying crying crying I was crying for hours real late at night and at school, and I swear, I looked like one of those emo kids.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff