Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:08 pm
Welcome everyone.

Now please, consider donating to the wonderfull mods through paypal. It makes all the deities happy. ^.^

Just kidding people. Just kidding...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:29 am
Hullo, everyone. ^__^ I'm extremely happy to have joined the guild! I've been on the look-out for a guild with nice, supportive, helpful pagan-type peoples. And here you are! Yay! Anyway, I suppose I'll follow standard form and post my information:

Name: Faith (IRL, you can call me Cyborg-Mermaid or any variation thereof if you so choose)
Path: Eclectic Pagan leaning towards Witch
Likes: Intelligent discussion, anime/ manga, video games, RPGs, sushi ♥ , philosophy, history, Life, the Universe, and Everything... oh, and Taco Bell. XP
Dislikes: Being broke, fear bred through ignorance, people who refuse to listen or understand, stupidity, and crunchy, uncooked spaghetti gonk
Details: I'm an 18 year old college student from Tennessee who has no idea what the heck to do with her life. I'm generally very nice to those who are nice to me. But, being the fire sign that I am, I am quick tempered and am prone to keeping grudges. But, really, I'm an awsome person.
I am trying to find my own path, spiritually speaking, through a highly confusing mass of information (sensory and otherwise). It's been very hard for me to persue the path I have chosen because I have had no teather (as of yet) to guide me in the right direction. Yet I hold out hope that one day, when the time is right, I will recieve the guidance I need and everything, if not made clearer, will at least make a little more sense to me.
Personal Statement: Hope for the best, but always expect the worst.

Anima Lux

Fashionable Star

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100

BlueViolet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:05 am
Name: BlueViolet aka Trina
Path: Wiccan, still learning
Likes: I love Harley Davidsons, collecting modern Barbies, and cats!
Dislikes: Racists, bigots and anyone that hates a certain people for who/what they are.
Details: I have been into Wicca for at least a year now, but havent had much practice at it. I know no other Wiccans. I started to follow this faith because I hate the hypocrisy of organised religion. The changing rules and the abuse found in religions that are commonly accepted, have made me very agitated with these "cults" and I felt that I wanted some spirituality in my life, and was led to Wicca.
Personal Statement: I dont really have a personal creed, just do unto others is probably the best!

Thanks for accepting me into this guild, I have found alot of helpful information so far, and this is my first time in here!

Blessed Be!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:57 am
Name: Azana Brown a.k.a. Azana, Zana, or "book girl" (Don't ask.)

Path: Eclectic Pagan (Basically, I use what works.)

Likes: Cartoons, kitties, MTG, role playing forums, music in multiple languages...I can't remember them all right now!!!

Dislikes: People who argue a point even after they know they're wrong. People who don't bother to try and understand others. People who harm one another.

Details: I'm a psychic witch/magician/whachamacallit, and I happen to be angelkin to boot. Paradox? No; every religion has mention of angels or celestial people along those lines. They're more accepting than most people who believe in them, ironically. Anyway, I have been called a walking encyclopedia, and I really enjoy helping people out in any way I can. Just be patient for an answer, since I'm becoming more and more active on the guild scene.

Personal Statement: "We are always learning; to say that one knows everything is to say that they have chosen ignorance."  

Azana Brown

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Maraigh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:16 am
Name: Maraigh
Path: I lean mostly to Green Witchcraft ^_^ But I'm eclectic and go with what feels good (and what works)
Likes: Reading, Video Games, research, Anime, Philly Cheese Steak, Gaia, gardening, working with herbs, cats, foxes and raccoons....
Dislikes: Liars and promise breakers. Also tanning salons. They mock me.
Details: I'm 19 (20 next month), I am from Massachusetts but am currently living on Long Island. I work at an evil, evil place that many of you have been to. ...... Hm, I'm kind of weird. If I say sorry to you a million times just ignore it, trying to work on that. Lately I've been trying to define my belifes a little better than they are now. I find most of my information online (which is nice because I can get the views of thousands rather than a handfull of published pagans) I have scraped enough money to buy some books but I really do love to hear the opinions of others who are dealing with the same things I am.
Personal Statement: I wish I was Canadian.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:05 pm
Name: Alarias

Path: Unclear

Likes: Good music, good movies, good food ...oh and my pet tarantula and the baby python that belongs to my boyfriend and I

Dislikes: Foul odors and roaches *shudders*

Details: Well, roaches are just plain creepy..they have hairy little legs - 6 of them!...and they crawl at night...and they fly..kinda..eeew..and they eat anything! *gag* and they have little twitching, string-like antennae that keep moving and gahh its just repulsive...

Personal Statement(s): If you give away free food, they will come  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LunaInverse

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:26 am
Name: Luna

Interests: Animation, poetry, hiking, dancing, video games, reading, writing, acting

Dislikes: Most seafood, people who don't use blinkers...

Path: Solitary. I walk my own path, occasionally with others, but ultimately the journey is my own.

It's a fancy title for a position that involves working with teen parents. Eventually I will gain my domestic violence and sexual assault crisis counseling certification, as well as certification for being a court advocate for victims of domestic violence.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:18 pm
Name: Diry
Path: Electic Pagan with Roman and African Concepts
Likes: Reading (especially books of faith), writing, drawing, playing video games, vegan cooking, various types of music, learning, and helping other people.
Dislikes: Close-minded people, perfectionists, complainers.
Details: Well, I'm an 18 year old female magick practitioner. I do not exactly believe in the concept of "3", but I do believe in cosmic karma. I am very open-minded and will be in study for the rest of my life. I philosophize constantly, and am an active political/social activist. I am vegan, and do meditational yoga.
Personal Statement: Medean Agean (Know Thyself)  

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

phantomkitsune

Dangerous Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:04 pm
Name: Chiomi
Path: Methodist Pagan (long story. . . what it amounts to is that my confirmation party will also be a Beltane celebration).
Likes: Open-minded people, Taiko drumming, swimming, RPGs, gossiping with my friends, distracting my boyfriend when he's trying to play Magic The Gathering (it's really boring to watch), art, writing, and sushi.
Dislikes: People who refuse to listen to reason, eggplant.
Details: A sixteen-year-old female, I live in Wisconsin, but used to live in Canada. I've been practicing for the last six years. I work at a Methodist church doing child care. Am part of the Okinawan Taiko Drummers of Wisconsin. I aspire to be a writer, but need to discipline myself morein my writing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:26 pm
Name: Mykellex
Path: Solitary Wiccan Decidant with Saex Ties
Dislikes: Narrow Mindedness, Intolerance.
Details: My name is Jan Boomhouwer, I am thinking of becoming an Elemental Wiccan, or just work with botanicals, but right now I would be along a Decidant. But just because I am new to Wicca (around eight months ago); doesn't mean I'm not dedicated. Which I hope if you get to know me you'll find out my dedication for yourself.
Personal Statement: An adult can create the world, but a child can change it.  

Mykellex

MysticalBlueRse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:08 am
Name: MysticalBlueRse
Path: Pagan, mostly leaning toward Celtic.
Likes: Reading, writing (poetry, fiction, fantasy), RPing, Rats, Cats, White tigers, blue roses, white daisies, celestral, Renaissance (Time Period and the Festival), tatoos, Fullmetal Alchamist, Inu Yasha, Tanith Lee books, Labyrinth, Pirates of the Carribean, Harry Potter (movies and books), all types of music (save rap), Martial Arts
Dislikes: Ignorace, liars, unloyal friends, people who think they are better then you, people who continuely tell me I am going to hell because I am a pagan, animal abusers, drugs, alcohol, smoking
Details: ^-^
Personal Statement: Friendship goes beyond religion, race, and age.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:09 pm
Name : G-Unit~gal real name Julie (but my friends call me Julie-Booly)
Likes: too many to name bit I shall name a few. animals, orange, drama, drawing, talking, laughing, family, friends, eating, Ottawa Senators, ect
Dislikes
: Toronto maple Leafs, liars, rudeness, haters, ect
Details: My career path is veternarian, and my spiritual goal is to become Wiccan, but am I am still learning the very basics.  

Heterosexual Fa gg ot

Penelope Pendragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:23 am
Name: Justice or Penelope
Path: Eclectic Witch. ( I follow whatever path I need to tread)
Likes: Learning. Felines. Moonlight. My daughters. My unborne child (due Midsummers day). The smell of a newborn baby. Knowing that I am loved completely. My wonderful Oath-bound Husband. Baking cookies. Baking anything really. People who don't take what they have for granted. People who are willing to start again. People who will help someone once they have fallen get back up.
Dislikes: People who make choices without thinking of others. Greed. Ignorance. Blind Hatred. Pettyness.
Details: Almost 23 year old Witch. Oathbound to a wonderful Heathen. Baby on the way.
To say I have practiced for '_ long' is a lie. So I won't give you a date that I began for you to judge me by. Life itself is magickal and I have always been as I am.
Currently we live in NJ but are looking to move somewhere, anywhere where the community is more accepting of Pagans. (and cheaper
sweatdrop )
Magick isn't black or white, its gray. What kind of a Witch am I? A gray one. I don't believe 'and it harm none' excludes self protection and protection of thy family. I will bind someone if they truly deserve it.
Think I'm caustic? You should remember the Gods themselves aren't always loving and shiny. We all have our darkness. I just embrace mine.
Personal Statement: I live my life with No Regrets and No Remorse. If I die and I have one or the other, then I never really lived.

(I'm not as harsh as I seem, I'm just having a bad morning)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:32 pm
Name: Quenton Oakes
Path: Wiccan, still exploring, considoring Dragon Magic as detailed by
Likes: Role Playing, Role Playing Games, Anime, Manga, Japan, Reading All Kinds of Books, Rain, Citrus Flavor Drinks.
Dislikes: Closed-Minded People, Eye-Burningly Bright Colors.
Details: I'm 15 years old, and I live in central Indiana. I want to be a manga-ka or writer.
Personal Statement: The world is different for everyone.  

Psychic_Master

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces