Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
World of Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate This RP!!
  1, This sucks!
  2, Still sucks but just a little better than 1
  3, Its ok
  4, This is actually pretty good. I like it.
  5, I cant stop posting its so badass!
View Results

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Over the roar of the bike he tried to tell her but he couldn't be heard. He reached over her and grabbed the handlegrip and squeezed stopping the bike so quickly the two flew off the bike. He was still holding her when they fell. He landed ontop of her very close to her face. His face turned bright red in seconds and he moved off of her even faster than that. He turned to her and said, stammering, "Hehe, sorry about that"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:24 pm
Nova wretched in pain as he had shown her how powerful the brake was and they were sent flying. To her misfortune he had landed on her broken arm and she had cried out in pain. She looked at it and saw that it luckily hadn't re-broken. She breathed heavily for a few minutes before looking up to him "its fine.. mistakes happen.." she got up, holding her arm close to her as she brushed herself off, the fact that he had landed ontop of her didn't affect her as badly as it had him, though she could feel herself blushing she tried to act as if she wasn't.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:40 pm
Her painful cry sounded very much like a roar for a second. He must have been imagining it. He walked over to her and grabbed her broken arm. He thought of an old trick he learned out on the sea and figured it would help heal it faster. He held her hand and looked her in the eyes, blushing. "Here, drink this." He took out a small blue blue cup with a lid on it. It was his lucky sake bowl. "Hold on" He went to his pack and quickly pulled out a small bamboo bottle. He poured the clear liquid into the cup and gave it to her. "No mater how bad it tastes or how much it feels like it burns when you swallow, don't spit it out. You're tough, you can take it."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:58 pm
Nova looked at what he was offering her, the liquid smelled wierd but she accepted it "Thanks.." She said as she drank down the liquid, the flavor was strange to her, different. Though she knew that the worse the drink tasted when it came to medicine, the better it worked. With this in mind she drank down everything he gave her, not leaving a drop left as she let out a sigh, having finished the drink, she gave a small hiccup. "Thanks" she repeated as she looked up to him "what was that anyway?" she asked, her head tilted to the side.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:17 pm
He chuckled at her hiccup. "It's medicinal sake. I used it one to heal my whole crew from the black plague. They recovered stronger than ever. It's a mix of medicinal herbs fermented into a sweet alcoholic drink." He capped the bottle and put it back in his bag. "I'm sorry but you wont be able to travel with that in you. It's best you lay down and sleep." He put his bag under her and layed her down onto it. He went over to Sam, "Hey we won't be able to travel yet. We have to let Nova sleep and i advise we do the same. After our bout I'm sure you're as tired as me. After all," He opened his shirt showing the grotesque openings in his flesh. "You have sharp claws." He chuckled "Well Sam, I'm sorry about what I've put the three of you through. Bella hates me and wants me gone. If that's what you wish, I'll begone before sunrise."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:28 pm
Nova tried to get up to follow Isshuin to tell him she was fine though she stumbled, she didn't realize the effect that the drink had caused on her body as she felt a wave of exhaustion go over her body. She noticed that her arm was healing twice as fast as it normally did, and knew it would be fully healed by morning at the rate it was going. Though she couldn't help but try to follow Isshuin anyway, walking in a zig zag type of patturn, looking like a total drunk in the process "im.." she hiccuped again "fine for travel.." she tried her best to convince them as she did so, unable to stand in one spot for longer than two seconds without having to catch herself from falling.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:08 pm
Isshin noticed her stumbling behind him. He ran to catch her and det her down again. "NO. You sleep. we will all sleep." Isshuin layed took off his shirt and layed it under her. He curled up near the uni-bikes and slept on his back. He layed his head on his arms and quickly went to sleep. Once in the night he turned over, his wounds hit the floor and sent immense pain through him. He screamed as though he was dying, waking everyone. They all looked at him, obviously annoyed, "Hehe, sorry guys.."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:17 pm
Sam had followed them on his bike with Bella on back and the gear tied to the bike. He didn't comment on the drink or the breaks, but noting the last part for later. Once they had decided to sleep he thought that the best idea. When Isshuin screamed, it was like someone hitting his eardrumb. But he ignored it and slept in a furry ball, seeing it more confortible to sleep in his Lycan form.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 pm
Nova had sighed as Isshuin had made her lay down again. She had fallen asleep but was awoken again by a screaming and she sat bolt upright, a bad idea as all the blood left her head and she quickly held her head "ugh.." she than looked and saw Isshuin, she yawned and got up, staggering over to him, she carefully laid down beside him, careful of his wounds as she tried to make him comfortable, as well as herself as she yawned again, resting her head on his shoulder before she went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:31 pm
(( YAY!! 100th post!! ))

He blushed as Nova layed down next to him and layed her head on his shoulder. He slept a bit more comfortable. She reminded him so much of his wife. He slept calm and woke up the next morning really early. He set her head down and went out to scout the area. He hopped down the cliff and landed on his feet. He went into the forest with his tool bag and began chopping down trees. He returned to the camp site and started a fire. He used his iron welding plate as a skillet and made chunks of a boar he killed out there. The smell slowly wafted throughout the camp...  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:47 pm
Nova had awoken as she smelt the smoke coming from the fire and sat up, yawning. She stretched her arms and inspected her once broken arm. As she had guessed, it was healed, or just about fully healed, and felt a ton better. She took away the bracing that Bella had givin her the day before and flexed her fingers and her arm, testing it out. It was nearly good as new. She smiled as she got up, smelling the breakfast she walked over to where the fire and Isshuin was, she couldn't understand why he felt the need to cook his food when it was fine raw, though she guessed that some people had different tastes then herself as she helped herself to a slab of some of the raw meat that hadn't been cooked yet, taking a bite of it, she licked her lips "Morning" she muttered through bites to isshuin.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:06 pm
o.o Isshuin stared as the girl devoured the raw meat. It was like watching a starving animal tear at it's last meal. He gave her another piece as she finished the first one. He figured Bella wouldn't eat a slab of raw meat so he cooked a few more pieces and left more raw for Sam. He made a bit of cooked meat for Sam as well, confused by which he would prefer. He ate a few of the tender pieces but thought they were lacking. He went into his pack and took out a few roll of baked bread. His pack was thick with items and ammo. He had all sorts of things inside it. He took out a small jar with lemons in it and squeezed the lemons over the cooked meat. He used his sword to cut up an odd leafy plant, he heard it call Cilantro once before. He cooked up more of the meat with peppers and onions. The aroma of the cooking meat filled the camp  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:47 am
Sam definetly wasn't a morning person. He awoke with death in mind until he smelled the lovely raw meat. That was enough to keep Isshuin alive for the morning in his mind. He didn't bother to shif to human, he just dragged his half asleep body over to the cooking place and ate both the raw and cooked meat. He wasn't too picky. After he had his belly full he went back to his sleeping spot with a grunt. He would wake in another two hours ..... maybe.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:26 pm
Nova couldn't help but laugh as she watched Sam drag himself over to the food and chow down before going back to sleep. She looked to her meat and finished it off, still chuckling a bit. She than looked to the bikes and than to Isshuin "Umm.. think you can show me how to use the bikes again..? I'm not sure if i really have it down.. but show me where the bikes are before hand this time" she chuckled a bit, nervous.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas