Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Pirates! ~A fantasy rp~ (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 pm
A large blast caugh Aiden offguard and had him snapping around to look at the shore line. "What is going on?" He asked ignoreing the team and smelling a bit of smoke he takes off at a steady pace towards the event. He slowed at the side of a ship and glanced around it seeing a familiar ship engulfed in flames. It looked as though the ship he was close to was ready to leave port. He wasn't going to miss a chance at getting back to the other ship to regain what he lost and diving in to the water grabbed one of the metal rungs that lead to the deck.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:51 pm
Anna put her hands on her hips and leaned slightly to the right looking smug with herself. and herd a very slightly drip of water. "hmmmm" she leaned farther over snd looked farther down the ship side to see a 'sideaway.'
she skipped along the railing to were he was and stuck out her hand to him "come aboard sea rat" she stuck out her hand. "couldnt resist are beautifull ship could ya?" she smiled fully

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 pm
Laughing he took her hand. "Not so much im an assassin not a sea rat but need a new adventure and knew scenery you know." He smiled climbing aboard and shaking his head smirked as drops of water hit the deck around him. "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:05 pm
she took a couple steps back and put her hands up by her haed. "um excuse me sea DOG, but dnt shake next to the dry." she smiled water droplets glittering on her tan skin. "dnt really like water"
"so ur an assassin, wats ur name Sea rat? Iam Anna"

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 pm
Lathurian walked back onto the deck as their ship sped off past the his brothers ship. He stopped with his back to Anna and the Assassin. "Good work Anna, you live to see another day. Hello assassin. Make yourself at home." He didn't look at them as he walked around the deck some more. It was an old joke between him and Anna, but he liked it. He would never kill a crew member that valuble. Well unless someone better came along.

Smoke was everywhere as he shouted orders to keep the sails safe and the flames out. Soon however the ship was damaged but still operable. He cursed as his brother escaped yet again and looked at the captain. "Find us a good port quickly. I want another ship but I want you to sail her." The captain didn't argue as Vondel glared at his brother from across the sea.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:28 pm
" o ur such a teez capin," she called after him still smiling.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:43 pm
Aiden glanced after the capitain. Not as angry as most would having a non hired assassin on his ship. Without pay he didnt plan to stay for long and would leave as soon as possible if he could. "Those who know me call me shadow. Thats all most need to know." He replied looking after the capitain before walking past her and towards the mast walking the edge of the ship carefully though not really watching his footing. He was at perfect ease on a boat.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Lathruian only nodded absently as he inspected his ship. "Very well then Shadow. Would you like a job? I have a special mission in mind for you, and it requires the upmost percausions." He let the offer hang as he walked around the ship, never looking at him directly.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:42 pm
Anna sprange and grabbed a rope that was hanging by her feet upside down and swung over Luthruian caousing his hair to blow slightly back. the rope circled back and she landed on the railing next to shadow and padded along after the two making sure to keep her balance, although that was to easy. she cartwheeled along it and came back not wanting to interupt there conversation she stayed quite  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 pm
Lathurian flipped his hair out of his face and glared at Anna. "You know, one of these days you will annoy me enough to kill you. And there will be not one fireball that you can throw at me that will stop me." Lathruian tripped her up with his power, but also protected her from faceplanting onto the deck.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 pm
she crossed her arms and poutted " Cap'in thats not nice,"
she then smiled
"and besides you no u love me" she joked wit him "other wise how on this blue god given earthcould you put up with me?" she laughed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:57 pm
Lathurian wondered that himself somedays. "I put up with you because you can throw fireballs at my enamies and set stuff on fire. Now name another crew member that can do that. None. If I killed you then I would lose that. Nothing more, nothing less." Lathurian kept on walking, waiting for Shadow to reply.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm
Anna just smiled "na its couse u secertly aculy think of me as a friend." she giggled and climbed the rope and sat in the crwows nest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 pm
Shadow grabbed one of the mesh nets and climbed it slightly hanging off the side to view the ocean. "What does this job inquire me doing?" He asked glancing at the capitain out of the corner of his eye. Money and work would do him good right now and the fresh air would be nice as well. It was already a given he would accept.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:59 am
Lathurian looked over to Shadow for the first time. "I want you to follow the woman with the map and make sure my map is safe. There are dark things guarding all sorts of treasures, and this treasure is the greatest. They will need to port soon, for pirate ships are not made for long voyages. Once there we will hang back while you gain their trust and make sure the map stays safe. Name your price." He wasn't too concerned about the price.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff