Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Love Is A Song That Never Ends [OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:15 pm
Fail Demon
Keilik
"oh , umm no i was just walking by, im acctually just a wondering musician" roxas stood up and extended his hand

"my name is roxas nice to meet you" he said with a smile on his face

@WithDrawFromReality

Bato sniffed the air and slowly walked towards the strange girl he sat down near her causious and sniffing the air

Alex smiled back and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too! I'm Alex." He didn't get a chance to say anything more before the dog jumped some girl and Roxas ran off to take care of it.

Seeing Roxas and the girl interact, Alex had to stop himself from laughing. Just like a scene from a movie! He decided to give them some privacy and walked into the school grounds.

Hm, I'm still early and none of my friends are here yet. He sat down and leaned against a tree, turning on the music-player he always had with him.

Yura pulled up to the school, parking the 1969 Chevy Impala without trouble. She got out of the car, slinging her bag over her shoulder. It was a Panda Bear backpack, and she loved it with a passion. Heading towards a small gathering of trees in front of school, she glanced at her watch with a sigh. She still had time before class. She ignored everyone else around her, their stares at her chained combat boots, long sleeves and black out fit. It was warm outside yes, but the clothes she wore gave her a sense of protection. ~Great.~ She thought, spotting the boy underneath her favorite tree. She stopped, glowering in the middle of the school's front lawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm
User Name:XxEternalKissxX
Character Name:Sara Monroe
Lover:None
Short Bio:She is an only child with very talented and ambitious parents. Her father a pianist and her mother a famous opera singer they are always traveling the world and leaving her behind with the nanny. She has been home schooled almost her whole life until she finally begged her parents to let her go to regular school. Reluctantly they gave her permission and Sara is excited for her first day! Sara is new to socializing but very sweet with a welcoming smile. Wish such talented parents she is gifted with her mothers voice and her fathers fingers. Though, she loves to sing more than anything and sometimes even hums softly without even know it.
APP:User Image
Pet(s):none
PEt(s) APP:  

XxEternalKissxX

XxEternalKissxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:18 pm
Sara Monroe felt awkward in her school uniform. Her governess used to make her dress in gaudy gowns that made her look more like a doll then a normal teenage girl. Granted, she was only 4'11 and very petite with skin the same shade as porcelain. One might just mistake her for being a living breathing walking doll. Her hair was the palest of blond it almost looked white with eyes that seemed to glow a deep red in the sun. She walked towards the school with a slight skip in her step humming 'Bella nice che d'amore'. A song her mother had taught her at a very young age. Sadly, Sara did not see how uneven the sidewalk was under her feet and took a spill propelling her body forward. She dropped the two books she had been carrying and landed on her hands scrapping them against the rough concrete.

"Ouch!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:36 am
User Name: Delicately Handled
Character Name: Alice Sweet
Lover: none so far
Short Bio: She lived in a house of abusive parents, but ran away and now lives alone in a mansion and works at Starbucks. She works 3 days a week after school and has two dogs named Bruce and Willow.
APP:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pet(s): two dogs
PEt(s) APP: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bruce is to the left and Willow is the white one.  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 am
Alice brushes off her skirt and walks along the concrete casually. She walks into the school doors and sees her locker. She dashes to it and starts to put her things away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:39 am
Delicately Handled
Alice brushes off her skirt and walks along the concrete casually. She walks into the school doors and sees her locker. She dashes to it and starts to put her things away.

Sara bit her lower lip to try and hold back the tears. Great, the first day of school and she comes with bloody hands and and torn stockings. she slowly got to her feet and picked up her fallen books. She looked down too see the damaged and sighed when she saw she had torn her stocking and her knees were just as scrapped up as her hands.

At that moment she sees the other girl walling through the school doors. She fallows her thinking to herself how much she shed to be as graceful as her and not such a klutz as she always is. That was one thing she did not inherit from her mother.

She pulled out the small slip of paper from the book she was holding wish had her locker number on it and fallowed down the endless line of lockers until she found hers.  

XxEternalKissxX

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:45 am
Alice closes her locker and sits down in front of it and sighs. She wasn't ready for High School. Boyfriends, girlfriends, lovers, haters, pops, goths, emos, etc. She hates the first three already.. After the boy she had a crush on made out with her best friend, she hasn't trusted either of them, or boys since.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 am
Delicately Handled
Alice closes her locker and sits down in front of it and sighs. She wasn't ready for High School. Boyfriends, girlfriends, lovers, haters, pops, goths, emos, etc. She hates the first three already.. After the boy she had a crush on made out with her best friend, she hasn't trusted either of them, or boys since.

Sara's locker was not that far away from the girls locker. She looked towards her and frowned wondering what could be wrong. Sara quickly put away the books she didn't need and then closed her locker before heading over to the girl.

She squatted down so she was at almost the same level as the girl. A bright smile curving her lips and brightening up her eyes as she looked down at her, extending her hand.

"Hello, I'm Sara."  

XxEternalKissxX

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:07 am
Alice smiles at the girl. "Hi, I'm Alice"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:15 am
Delicately Handled
Alice smiles at the girl. "Hi, I'm Alice"

Sara's smile grew even brighter. the light in her strange red eyes seeming to glow with a welcoming warmth. "Alice, I like that name. I'm new to this school...well, actually new to public school altogether. are you new too?"  

XxEternalKissxX

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:17 am
"Yes, I am" Alice gets up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:24 am
Delicately Handled
"Yes, I am" Alice gets up.

She stood up and then extended her hand again to Alice to help pull her up from the ground. That smile of hers never wavering from her face. "Well, then maybe we can help each other find our classes. Would you want to do that?"  

XxEternalKissxX

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 am
She smiles slightly. "Sure" she still has a bad feeling for friends and guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am
Delicately Handled
She smiles slightly. "Sure" she still has a bad feeling for friends and guys.

Sara started for the first time feel better about her decision to go to public school. She could do this, she could make friends for the first time in her life. No matter that they would soon find out she was a major klutz and just a little strange due to having being sheltered all her life.

"so, what is your first class?" She looked down at her paper. "mine is something called...Biology. What is that?" Yeap, already proving she was a little strange.  

XxEternalKissxX

<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces