Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image

"Well I enjoy justing looking into the sky and thinking... I used to watch those parades that the humans do every year to celebrate anything and I like the fact that they can remember things and process it every year... I can't remember my own birthday so It's very confusing" Alucard looked at her and smiled slightly "Being around for centuries the biggest thing you do is just watch people spend their days constantly moving forward"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 pm
❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

"Two years and counting" she said "how long have you been attending this institution?" you could tell she was the deans daughter by the way that she talked and carried her self. She walked along side him they we slowly approaching the main walk towards the schools grounds.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:12 pm
"Interesting" he said distractedly, her aura had fluctuated. She probably lied. "You think I'm... talented? How so?" He'd not met anyone Like her before. For one her aura was stronger than anything resembling a human he'd seen so far. "Do you think you could show me to this scho-"

Telos Grabs him and jumps to the side and a second later a pillar of fire strikes where he was. "Master!" Telos shouts as she lands. "You were right, a demon has been walking the forest!" She put him on his feet and he straps his guitar back on having picked it up when he asked you to take him to the school.

"Well, I'm sorry Ms. Ray but I have a prior engagement, seems my song worked like a charm." Telos steps in front of him between the newly appeared demon (Below) "Telos. No playing around because of witnesses. Secondary form."

"Of course Master!" Telos's ornaments turn a tan brown color, and a pair of beautiful blue wings appear on her back. Her head ornament covers her eyes and the once green circle glows red.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:13 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

Michael tilted his head slightly, looking at them with the same stern gaze. "I should be the one asking you that question," he stated, his voice soothing, gentle yet firm. He gave a step forward, showing his face to the light, making his blonde hair glow as if like a halo upon his crown.

The angel yet again spoke, "State your business beyond this border." He crossed his arms and patiently waited for the boy's answer, glancing once at the girl since she looked like she didn't want to be here.

Asher Gaith

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:48 am
User Image
Nights gave a slight nod followed by a chuckle, "Make's sense. I been alive I don't know how long cause I don't even remember my birthday" She said. Nights started to play with her bracelet that was on her wrist.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 am
User Image

Alucard looked at her and smiled "Well what do you want to do then?" Alucard put his hand round her and pulled her closer to him  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:51 am
User Image

Draven sighed. He didn't like having to come up with a reason, but he went ahead and told the truth.

" Just curious is all ... no harm at all ... " he smiled and laughed a little. " You know ... if there are non-human beings on the other side, like all the legends say? I'm sure you know the stories? "

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image
Nights chuckled, and just to tease him, she kissed his neck softly. "Unlike you, I put my own pleasure before anything else" She said

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

"So we're better this way then" Alucard smriked and kissed her neck lickign a certian spot and proding his fangs on her skin without bursting it open  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image
Nights laughed quietly, "I guess we are then" She said. "Such a gentlemen you are" Nights said.

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

"When I want to be... But can be animal" Alucard smiled and scraped her skin gently with his fangs which are now getting longer "I'm going crazy thinking about you"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image
Nights grinned and replied by saying, "Your suppose to be going insane thinking about me" She said not moving a muscle.

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image

Alucard's eyes went red and he removed his mouth from her neck and bite his own hand "It worked" He replied as he gave her his hand and sunk his fangs into her neck sucking it slowly  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image
Nights grinned and her heart beated fast for a few moments when she felt his fangs. But it slowed down in a matter of seconds. It didn't hurt like it would have for most others. This wasn't the first time someone sucked her blood. "Yay then" She said

Nights of Nyx

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:46 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

The human had put her in a real bind. Kirra hadn't expected him to want to see the school. She had no clue where the nearest music school was, and even if she did, he would have eventually figured out that she wasn't part of the alumni.
She was still trying to figure out what to do when fire nearly hit the boy. Kirra turned to see a demon lumbering closer to their small group. Oh come on. This is the type of stuff Micheal is supposed to prevent from happening. She recognized the demon as Sheraz, one of the targets on her list. It seemed that he was supposed to die today. That worked for her. It meant she had permission to use her abilities in this fight.
Glancing around the demon, Kirra looked to the boy and Telos, who she could now tell wasn't human. "It seems we have both been keeping secrets, btu I guess there's no point in hiding anymore."
She held her hand out and summond Dragoon Fury, the naginata that she used in battle. This boy and Telos were not meant to die anytime soon, and she would make sure that they didn't.

but on the light of the future you wish to create

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces