Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:37 pm
Dare I ask, what did I say that annoyed her. I only said these lines:
"They were blanks and I fired them in the air."
"Oh, I'm just running from satanic cats and chasing terrorists."
"What brings you to the house of a murderer?"
The other things were

(Thoughts) and *Actions/narrations*

Back to the story.

"Somehow faced with you and Jason, I'd think Jason is a tad bit scarier." *He smiled, not trying to be rude or arrogant.* "You realize the saw blade murderer is literaly half a mile away and could be closer than that."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:45 pm
((Noting really. She's kinda bipolar, is the word I guess? Kinda like when you 'snap' She didn't like you calling Juneko Satanic. Your scent drove Juneko crazy. The other stuff....well....she's a female, as much as she tries to deny it. And she doesn't have a skewd sense when it comes to guns, she just spoke hr mind is all))

She sighed and smiled back. "No, I didn't know that." She cocked her head, trying to see him rightside up. Juneko did the same thing, looking calmer than she did, but still wary of Seth.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:50 pm
"Well, thanks to the bullets, he knows we are here. So... hmmm, well, I suppose I must go but what about you. What are you gonna do with that little piece of info? Are you going to leave, are you going to come, are you going to get your cat stuck in the tree? Whatever the case, maybe three people are going to be dead, or injured and if you come, you and I are going to be one of them."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:58 pm
Christy thought. She looked at Seth. "Can we get something straight? I'm not a scared, defensless female." She Leaned down and stuck her book under Juneko's collar. "Go home and stay there!! Don't look for me, I'll come home soon." Juneko meowed, licked her hand, and ran off home. Christy looked at Seth. "That answer your question?" She leaned against the tree, watching him defiantly.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:04 pm
"I never said that you were a defensless female or implied it. For you to assume that means that you are gender stereotyping men. But what I don't understand is, why does your cat only listen to you when he's not running away. Anywho I have a date with a malfactor." * He swings off the tree. Trust me though, your snapping is much, much more different than mine.* " He will try to kill you if he sees you with me. I'm the only one he will try to kill unless you come. If you do, I recommend you let him know that you are a spectator."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:16 pm
She bowed her head "I know. I just get....defense. Please forgive my illogicalness. Juneko, well.....she's crazy. I don't really know myself why she listens at all." Christy looked at Seth. "Well, what do you plan on doing? How are you going to get in?"  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:19 pm
"Through the front door. Whether you are coming or not depends on your running speed." *Seth takes off full speed to Jason's house.* " this is it, my real first assignment. I'm just not allowed to kill him."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:57 pm
Christy pushed off the tree, running behind him. "I'm pretty fast." She said. She ran a little faster.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:05 pm
"Well, I see that you're going to risk it all. Although there is a cool thing in it for you. Jason is infected with a gene that was missing from the human genome project. If I knock him out, you can get a sample. I need one anyway and you can move up the company." *He was running full speed now and he loses his nice temperment. He is ready to kill a terrorist although he couldn't.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:18 am
Christy's eyes lit up. "A missing genome? Interesting." She told herself. She shut up and ran after him. ~Well, I can't believe this!~  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:31 pm
(100th POST!!!!)

*Seth finally reached the house that the owner had told him about. This was it. A chance to stop a killer.., a chance to fight.* "Well, Christy, this is your last chance to back out,"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:35 pm
Christy's eyes flashed. She clenched her fist and opened her mouth to speak, but suddenly remembered that Seth hadn't done anything. She sighed, looked at him and said, "No, I'm not leaving. I want that sample, and I'll get it myself. After all, if you want something done, you shoud do it yourself." Christy looked at the building and asked. "Do you suppose he has any chemicals lying around his home?" She was looking down. Christy had taken hair pin out that was holding her bangs and was picking the lock on her necklace.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:42 pm
"Alright, if you insist. However, don't you think that using a key would be easier?" *Seth held up a housekey.* "Please let me talk with the maniac. If diplomacy fails then I can always fight him."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 pm
"I lost the key to this when I was 5. I had to learn how to lockpick. Nowadays, I can pick any lock." She paused and took the pin out. The locket opened. She grabbed something out of it and stuck it in her front pocket. "I'll let you talk to him sure. I didn't plan on talking to him anyways." Christy reclosed her locket and repinned her hair. "Alright, please lead the way Seth."  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:00 pm
"You aren't any scientist I'm familiar with." *Seth pulled out his gun. It was filled with tranquilizers capable of taking out a heroine addict.* "JASON!!!! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE!!! PLEASE COME OUT, NOT WITH YOUR HANDS UP, I JUST WANT TO TALK THIS TIME!"  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff