Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enqlish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:21 pm
I put on this fake smile to fit in...
User Image

...No one really understands whats going on
inside.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

"Miel, you might want to go check the lunch room." Mina said to Miel who was now aware of something happening inside the school.
"Alright there Mina, I'll go check." Miel said, jumping off the roof and landing softly on his feet. He jumped up the front steps and darted down the halls, his bag swinging behind him. Miel turned into the lunch room and Raine was dragging Alex out, a new boy was right behind them. "Raine, Alex," Miel nodded his head to the girls as they walked by and stared at the other boy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:32 pm
Raine turned, still holding Alex's ear "OH! Hey, how are you Meil?" a little surprised to see him running to them "What are you up to?"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:18 pm
"hey meil... by the way rain let go of my ear that hurts i did not do that much damange did i besides it was all for fun don't you think i me i just learn something from this just stick to just climbing trees and stand in darkness what do you think" alex said  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:37 pm
Raine sighed and released her ear, she was peeved that she had gotten chewed out again because of Alex "Talk to the head master about it, i'm just the messenger" she said bitterly and grabbed her shirt and started to drag her away again  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Enqlish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:46 pm
I put on this fake smile to fit in...
User Image

...No one really understands whats going on
inside.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

"Hey there Raine," Miel smiled when she greeted him, "And Alex." He laughed when Alex mentioned damaging something, Miel was still unsure whether she was aware of reality. "Alright then, bye," Miel watched as Raine continued to drag Alex to the head master's office.
Miel looked back at the new kid, "Hey, stay away from that one. She get's into all sorts of trouble." Miel laughed to the one known as Riku. He seemed like he was already peeved with her himself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:01 am
Vale chuckled as chaos reigned as Alex did what she usually did. Although she always avoided him. Once she had taken a detour one hall over because he was sitting outside of a class room. She ran into an adjacent hall and came out past him. It was odd, he only messed up her mischief once, and that was because Raine ordered him to help. That rune of service could really be a pain. As Raine painstakingly dragged the squirming, wriggling Alex toward the Headmaster's office he noticed Raine still wearing the circlet. "Odd..." he murmured to himself. Raine looked good with it on. She always had the air of royalty. Even if she was quite the tomboy until she got her boobs. She got more lady like then, but she'd often act like she would so long ago. The circlet looked natural on her as if it was a piece of her. He'd never liked how he looked with it on. "I'll let her keep it..." he said to himself as Miel walked up to her. He stood and stretched massive undead wings taut. He furled them and the fade into a tattoo on his back, though you can't see all of it because of his tang top. He watched Raine go and decided to do some reconnaissance. Walking soundless after Raine in his shadow form.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 am
Raine got to the headmaster's room with Alex in tow but she felt Vale nearby, or more his presence. With a smile, she pushed the headmaster's door open and stood off to the side as Alex stood in front of him at the desk
The headmaster sat in his desk arranging papers as the girls walked in. Putting the papers down, he folded his hands in front of him and looked up at Alex "Hello Alex, it seems you are causing a little bit of damage again"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:42 am
Serena smiled and walked to a wall near the head master door. Serena then put her ear to the wall to listen to the conversation of Alex getting in trouble. " oh this is gonna be good " Serena said to her self grinning and laughing a little bit. " What does he mean a little bit of damage a whole lot of damage this is not her first time damaging stuff" Serena said whispering to herself and rolling her eyes.  

Cherryliciouse

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 am
"me cause damange no way i bet that someone else that look just like me i mean seriously look at me i'm to adorable to do damange i have changed over the school year into a more mannered person so i guess i should be off now bye" alex said walking toward the door fast  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 pm
Raine made a small gagging noise before grabbing Alex and putting her back in front of the headmaster, she was not getting away unscathed. At this point, Raine just wanted it to be over so she could go somewhere

The headmaster shook his head and raised a brow as Alex tried to leave, only to be brought back to him by Raine "Alex, you really need to be more careful, we spend to much time repairing the damages you cause. Next time, I will make you clean this whole school without your powers but for now, i will just restrain them" he wave his hand and a circlet appeared around her wrist, she would not be able to remove it until he decided she had been punished enough "That will remain until I feel that you are in better control of yourself and your abilities, that is all" he said and waved her out but signaled for Raine to remain in the room  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:17 pm
Kirra got what she needed from her locker and went to her room. Closing her eyes, she invisioned a more 17th century writing area, with the only light being a few candles. She didn't know why, but such an invironment helped her concentrate more. The room shifted untill it wass what she wanted. With that now out of the way, Kirra decided it would be a good idea to get some brain food. She left her roomm and went to the lunchroom, waving at a few of the other students that she passed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:23 pm
alex walk out the room angry "well at least i still know how to run really fast alex said as she saw serena listening"i see you serena" alex said as she walk back in the cafeteria and grabed a orange as she *sigh*  

mp_nightmare

Cherryliciouse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:24 pm
" ooo that doesnt sound good a restraining from your powers now me i would not be able to live with that" Serena said frowning. " oh yeah i got to get out of here before they know i was listening to there conversation" Serena said running down the hall ways. When serena got to her locker she sighed and leaned on her locker.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 pm
Riku sighed and nodded to Miel "I figured that out just then" Riku turned and waved slightly "I'll be seeing you around"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 pm
Vale phased into existence next to the headmaster's chair. "Do I need to leave for this?" he asked sheepishly walking around the desk where he stood next to Raine. "Or am I needed?" He said more confidently now that he was a few more feet away from the headmaster. Vale may be stronger but here at the school the Headmaster may as well have been god.  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff