Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Lunch room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:38 pm
Luna looked at her eyes and blinked "I'm bi" she said looking her over  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:40 pm
Maria smiled. She moved, sitting with her legs crossed on the bench. "I'm a les." She said smiling. Yeah, she's mine all mine... She giggled at her thought.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:41 pm
Luna smiled and moved a seat closer "Is that so, sexy thing..?" she asked flirting with her  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:45 pm
Maria blushed lightly. "Yes." She said smiling.

((Brb, gotta help my mom with something.))  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 pm
((kay))
Luna smiled and kept looking her over, liking what she saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:08 pm
((Back!!!))
Maria looked a Luna again, her eyes taking in every feature. Sexy... She thought smiling a bit.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:21 pm
Luna smiled then looked at her chest Now that is what I want she thought and giggled "So when did you find out you are a les..?" she asked being curius about her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image
Bel Seacrest

Bel walked into the cafeteria and saw that there were two girls checking each other out. He shrugged it off. It didn't really matter to him what peoples' orientations were. He went and grabbed an apple then sat down a ways from them, staring out a window. He took a bite from the apple in silence.He hated eating. It made him feel like he wanted to throw up...

M A K N A E L U V

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:24 pm
Maria looked up and smiled. "When I was 14, I found I was attracted to women a lot more than men, and I mean a LOT more." She said giggling a bit.

Rose walked in and scurried past Maria and Luna. She grabbed an apple and sat on the far end of the table that Bel was sitting at. "I wonder where Matt is...?" She asked herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:26 pm
Luna leaning in close to her as if wanting to kiss her "I've always leaned more towords girls... If you know what I mean..."  

Amaku Kioku

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:28 pm
Maria blushed lightly and giggled. "Yes, I know all to well what you mean." She said lightly. Do it...kiss me... She thought smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image
Bel Seacrest

Bel turned and looked at her. "... Hmm, missing a boyfriend...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and covering his face slightly with his hand. "... And, do you mean Matthew Whitaker...?" He asked, looking at her. ... He always was popular... Wouldn't be surprised... He thought, frowning. It didn't really matter to him, but he was bored, and in need of something to do.

M A K N A E L U V

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:33 pm
Luna thought for a second then pretended to fall over and kissed her. Yes.. she thought  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:36 pm
Rose was glad to have her gaze torn from the two girls kissing. "Um...yes..." She said. "I'm sorry, but I don't know your name." She said tilting her head to the side.

Maria brought her closer and kissed her back, her tongue hovering at the edge of her teeth. Oh joy... She thought happily.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:38 pm
Luna smiled and hugged her, holding her at where her bra strap is.  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff