Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply Roleplay Forum
State Prison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image

Well, if that doesn't work why don't we try getting the help of a prosecutor?

User Image

Unless someone in here has any connections to one, all we have to do is persuade them.
That wouldn't be too hard.

(( Can anyone guess which prosecutor and which person with the connection I'm hinting at...? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image

Engarde smarted at Tigre's comment about his physique, but kept his mouth shut. He was thinking.

"Why not... Hire the assassin?" he mused. "I still have his contact details somewhere. As long as he doesn't deal with me, I'm sure he'll go along with you. He's an expert at infiltration as well as murder... And where he can get in, we can get out. Of course, if he sees me, he will try to kill me. But there are quite a few more of us than there are of him." He looked around, gauging their reactions. His gaze ended up on the old man, who seemed to be functioning as the leader.

Selvendor

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image
At Engarde's idea, the Tiger got a devilish plan.
User Image"I says its a good idea!
Whatdya say Boss?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:53 am
User Image
"Hmmmm..."

*Alba glances at Tigre and Engarde, he strokes his beard thoughtfully*

"Hmmm... An interesting idea, Engarde... Get a deadly professional involved. That might well work..."

*He then looked to Shih-na, looking equally thoughtful.*

"A prosecutor.... It would certainly be useful to have someone inside the prosecutors office on our side once more..."

*He smirked, his memory briefly turned to Portsman but that sports-brained idiot was of no concquence to him; he had been useful*

(( D: Sorry radical, my logical brain does not work!! ))

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Selvendor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image

Engarde nodded shortly. He'd seen the expression on the orange lug's face. It wasn't good. He cursed silently at himself, wishing he'd thought a bit harder. Sure there were more inmates than assassins... But that didn't mean that the inmates would protect him.

Of course, nobody could contact the assassin without his help. But people get put in prison for a reason, and he realised again that he shouldn't rely on anyone. He couldn't rely on anyone. Prison and Tetris must have been making him go a little soft in the head.

(( Heh, sorry, just an inner monologue for now razz ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
"Hey wait a second, friends. No need to hire assassins now! I still have high-up police friends with plenty of authority."  

Edgeworth_Maso
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image
"Ah the police... even better! If the police in this country are under the thumb, that makes moving around a bit easier... Mr Gant do you think you can pull some strings and get a few of your 'friends' as Prison Guards? That would make an escape far more possible..."

*Alba was amused at this prospect of having control over the more influential members of the police force. Of course, he had friends in the Allebahstian Embassy but for now... they were of no use until he was outside and more able to exert pressure over his former colleagues*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image"I couldn't help but over hear this rather amusing fascade of a conversation.... Prison Breaks. Contacts on the outside. What makes any of you think for an instant that old 'friends' will help you now that you're in here?"

*Kristoph was unimpressed by the rabble that had gathered together and formed an 'alliance' if it could even be called that.*

"It's really quite naive of you to think that you can trust people who left you to go to prison in the first place. Members of the police, assassins, crooked prosecutors. Do you really think any of those people are going to align themselves with a bunch of convicted criminals?"

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image

I never said to get the help of a corrupt prosecutor, Princess.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image

Dahlia watched as yet another came over to where the group had settled. This one was actually making sense. It was true, there wouldn't be anyone to help them get out, she knew this, but it just made it all the more fun to watch the others' sad attempt at obtaining freedom.  

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image"Did you call me 'princess'...?"

*Kristoph could feel his eye twitching*

"... Ha. How do you propose to get a straight laced prosecutor to aid you then?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image

Manipulate them. They're not perfect, after all. Each one of them has a fear or weakness of some sort.  

Abandoned_Account001

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image

"Ahh. An interesting notion. I believe perfection is possible... but not for all. Perhaps a prosecutor could be influenced but... how do you intend to do that from in here? Even female charms do not extend beyond prison walls."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image
"Remember, youse don't need convincin' fors an assassin!  

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

... I'm not sure.

User Image

Most of you are complete strangers to me, I can't come up with a plan if I don't have enough info.
I don't even know if any of you know a prosecutor, which is what this plan needs.

- Turns to Tigre -

User Image

Hm... True, but you do need money.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out