Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:51 am
Yoshi was pretty much FLUDD's replacement. He did all the same things, only better because he's Yoshi.

Really though, thank God for Yoshi. The powerups in this game would have been pretty disappointing if not for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:08 pm
wahhhhhh the power-ups suck
not enough wow moments

No shut up. They improved on everything. It's ******** better.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:20 pm
The Eleventh AK
not enough wow moments

somebody doesn't think Galaxy 2 is perfect in every way?

cry cry cry cry cry cry

I didn't mean to jump down your throat. Just don't patronize me for stating an opinion, please. I love the game, you know that. This is a stupid thing to argue over.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:17 pm
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
not enough wow moments

cry cry cry cry cry cry

I didn't mean to jump down your throat. Just don't patronize me for stating an opinion, please. I love the game, you know that. This is a stupid thing to argue over.

Chill out brah

It just seems like everyone here is focusing on the negative and I really don't get that. The whole time I played Galaxy 2 I was having a blast. Also, I went back and tried the first one again out of curiosity, and it just feels weird now.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:23 pm
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
not enough wow moments

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Chill out brah

It just seems like everyone here is focusing on the negative and I really don't get that. The whole time I played Galaxy 2 I was having a blast. Also, I went back and tried the first one again out of curiosity, and it just feels weird now.

Well, I guess that's part of it. I hear so much constant praise that I think it's okay to say a negative thing once in a while. I also kind of assume that everyone knows I love it already, so I might look like I was unsatisfied with the game while I really was not at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:43 pm
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
not enough wow moments

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Chill out brah

Well, I guess that's part of it. I hear so much constant praise that I think it's okay to say a negative thing once in a while. I also kind of assume that everyone knows I love it already, so I might look like I was unsatisfied with the game while I really was not at all.

It's perfectly reasonably to say what you don't like about the game. I just feel that the positive stuff far outweighs the negative in Super Mario Galaxy 2, and this thread doesn't really reflect that at all.

Plus some people's complaints are just weird. "Oh this game sucks because FLUDD wasn't in it"

die  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:47 pm
but FLUDD is in it his name's Yoshi now  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:52 pm
YOSHI WAS HERE FIRST
FLUDD CAN SUCK YOSHI'S DINO d**k  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:00 pm
no no

see he changed his name in Sunshine to FLUDD, then when he returned in Galaxy 2 his name was Yoshi again

that explains why Yoshi was so bad in Sunshine; it wasn't him. it was baby bowser  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:19 pm
I still think the first was better.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 pm
well that's because you're GAY  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:26 pm
digi734
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
The red star doesn't appear either. sad
Yeah making the red star in the first game was kinda a waste of programming since they didn't use it at all in this, and only twice in the first. What was that all about?
I don't know. I guess it was hard to find good places to use it or something. I hope in the next Mario game there's flying ala SM64 because as a kid I spent hours just flying about with the winged cap.
Yeah, winged cap was ******** awesome. Despite what lots of people say, the turbo nozzle of Fludd's was ******** fun.
I was actually hoping FLUDD would make a cameo in both games. Granted, the spin attack makes it so you don't need the hover nozzle so much, it would still be cool.

Maybe the next game will just be like "SUPER MARIO YEAHHHHHHH" and you get all the powerups from all the games and Yoshi and FLUDD and j**z everywhere. 3D tanooki suit. Why? Just because.
.... I ******** came

This.
So hard.  

System C O R R U P T

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:14 pm
I got it! I finally got it! So much awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:26 pm
when i was locked out of my house i walked up the the Best Buy and played it for a few hours. it is AMAZING and i must OWN IT! totally trippy, but that's why i love it ~  

Tweekers_Coffee Addict

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:28 pm
you are like spiderman, walking up the the Best Buy  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items