Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Pirate RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is.
  No.
View Results

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:09 pm
Jagger saw a ship on the horizon, he immediately grabbed his scope. he examined the ship for a few minutes then approached adjusting the flag, to the side of the ship.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:37 pm
“Scope,” A crewman handed Mia her scope. “Pants?”

“Mia, he’s a friendly! Stand down every one!” Jareth yelled quickly, “May I?” He asked for the scope. Mira handed it to him softly. Jareth looked through it seeing his drinking partner pulling the flag up. “Slow down, and someone give me their shirt.” Jareth hoisted the shirt up as their flag. “Okay, no fire.” Jareth said with finality.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:51 pm
he looks down his scope again and sees the shirt going up the ships flag line he approached pulling up beside there ship.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:17 pm
“Hello there, may I speak to the captain of the ship?” Mia yelled over the small expanse of sea between the ships.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 pm
Onyx walked to the edge of the ship, "Present and accounted for." he yelled back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 pm
“Good and you are…” Mia asked for his name while she motioned for a large plank to be strewn between the ships, connecting them.

Jareth lowered the anchors and stood next to Mia.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:41 pm
"Onyx Dromeda, of the Alleria," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 pm
Mia waked over the plank closely by Jareth. “Mia Graft of the Hippocampus, It’s nice to meet you. You should thank Jareth here; he stopped me from destroying your ship.”  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:54 pm
"i wouldn't let you," he laughed "Ask Jareth," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 pm
Wes quickly appeared behind jareth and Mia. he seemed to inch his way through them.
"hey...." wes inched a little closer. "i remember you, heh." his arms folded together and went behind his head, for a laid back type style. something poked his attention fron the side, another boat from the horizon. he quickly ran off onto onyx's ship past him and pulled out his scope and zoomed in. "we got company! it's those guys from before, the ones who almost wrecked our ship! they're back!" he ran by a few crew members to get back to the planks. "you guys can chat later, we got business!"
"i'd say...by the wind...distance... they will be here in no less than 10 min...YOU'RE NOT DONE YET SCUMBAGS! GET OFF YOUR @$$'s AND PREP!" Wes yelled at the hippo crew members.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:28 pm
"Well i don't have to help you but i want to, there is something round here i need to protect," he yelled as his small crew scrambled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 pm
(Although I did not state this before but the man who almost sunk the hippocampus were French…)
“Those French bastards,” Mia yelled to her crew, “I’ll see you when this is all done and I have that captains head on a platter in my rooms.”

“Be careful, they have retractable cannon balls. Imagine a cannonball, on a chain.” Jareth said to Onyx as he lifted the plank and hoisted it over to the Hippocampus. “HARD TURN STARBOARD, BRACE YOUR SELVE LADS!” Jareth went to the helm and turned the ship whilst it still was anchored to the bottom of the sea.

Mia Ran to her chambers and grabbed a large rifle and an old musket. “Wes you get the musket, it’s a horrible shot, and you’ve got horrible aim, your perfect for each other.”  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:15 pm
he pulled out his pistols and the Aleria headed for the other ship.
"they better hope," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:05 pm
“OKAY BOYS, AIM FOR THE MAJOR MASTS! I’ve trained you all well.” Mia Pulled out a few of her throwing knifes, “Are we boarding them? Should I slaughter them all?” Mia asked with revenge in her voice.

“Board the ship, don’t kill all of them, we could use a few of them for ransom, or new shipmates.” Jareth started to laugh with an evil tone.

“Damn that curse Mctosh, I’d love you to be the one to board with me, but we can’t afford your death.” Mia Stepped to the railing to look at the oncoming ship. “READY THE CANNONS STARBOARD SIDE!” Any of the men who weren’t manning a cannon had pistols, rifles, swords, and knifes at the ready, to fight, fire and kill all for the hippocampus and Mia.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:19 pm
Onyx holstered his pistol and back to the wheel the ship caught the wind and moved into broadside range, he roped over to the ship and pulled his great sword over his shoulder. attacking the crew single handedly.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff