Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
Joining & Member Updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:44 pm
The Aurrie
Taking My Vow Of Silence!
Name: Haraka'majani
Owner: The Aurrie
Do you have an instant messenger: aurriebeaues
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes
Image: [x]
SoA Colorist: I'm not sure who coloured him, but he's lovely! c:
Personality: Silent, save for when he has something important to contribute, yet not quite cold and callous, Haraka'majani is quick to act and not exactly the sharpest of the tools in the shed. He's not stupid, but his mind is certainly not as swift as his paws and he's definitely more of the follower sort. He had an envious streak as a cub and it never faded in his adult seasons. He's bold and brash to a point, as well as quick to anger when something doesn't suit him. He's not particularly large or strong, instead relying on wits, speed, and surprise to do his work for him. He's a hard worker, however, and when he comes to love and trust another creature, he'll devote himself to them wholly.
History: Haraka'majani's earlier years were brief and uneventful, to say the least. His mother, well, his mother was somewhat promiscuous, though that never particular bothered him when he was a cub and really didn't know any better. In layman's terms, she was the village bicycle and everyone had had a ride. It never particularly bothered him, at least not until he was slightly older and hybrid cubs had been born. It all seemed unnatural to him, but he shoved it from his mind and continued to grow, honing his skills in hunting and stalking, readying himself for his time in the wilds. His pride consisted of warriors and mercenaries, drifting here and there with the wind, taking on odd jobs. He trained hard and had a fantastic ethic, though he never intended on staying with them when he came into his prime. Still, he never shirked duties or training and such ethic eventually paid off. It was during his wanderings as an adult that Katapatan coerced him into following her to Kuroi'Nera. He was smitten, though he never quite knew if she noticed.
Wanted Rank: Low Grunt -> He really wants to get higher and is aiming for currency, though much of it depends on the meta and if he survives.
Are they are Seer?: I've not had him rolled, yet! I'll add this in depending. C:
Bloodline: ---
Extra: ---

exclaim Accepted.
Rank accepted ~ and everything awsome is accepted! Have fun!

BTW Lithia was your colorist <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:30 pm
Name: Bonaventura
Owner: Andranis
Do you have an instant messenger: Chi knows it 8D
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: No
Image: Items No items
SoA Colorist: Lithia
Personality: A quiet cheetah, Bona keeps mostly to himself. His secrets are many, and what few he's willingly told have been to Hosoku. Beneath his quiet exterior, though, hide the demons of his mind. While he's quiet, he uses this to his advantage to keep himself distant. No connections means no heartaches, and no heartaches means no problems for others, and no others causing problems for Bona. It makes it easier if he needs to kill someone.
History: Born beyond the pride's borders, Bona wasn't the only cub in the litter - He had seven(!) other siblings. Mysteriously enough, they each began to die... Choked on a potato, choked on a potato, drowned in the river, eaten by a crocodile after falling in the river... You get the idea. And curiously, he was nowhere to be seen in most of those accidents... His smell was there, but he wasn't. By the time he was a juvenile, he only had one sibling, a sister that seemed a match for his wit and stealth. She went curiously missing by the time he was an adol...

It was at this time that he caught Hosoku's eye, and the quiet little cheetah was drawn into his private services. From that point on, Bona's quietly carried out Hosoku's will, moving silently around the pride, only coming out at night to avoid being seen.
Wanted Rank: Low grunt -> High grunt
Are they are Seer?: No idea yet!
Bloodline: N/A
Extra: Paaaaawn ~

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:01 pm
Name: Korou
Owner: laefe
Do you have an instant messenger: laeface
Image: Link
SoA Colorist: DUSTY! <33
Personality: Calm and gentlemanly, Korou has been through a lot and came out of it with a sage-like personality and the ability to think ahead.
History: Korou lost his family when a tsunami hit the African coast he lived on, he was rescued by a cheetah that gave his life to save Korou from a lion who blinded Korou in his left eye with a slash. He later met up with Zakiya, who took him in as her own son, and his blood brother Hinotama and was raised happily until he met his mate Chopi. He woke up one morning completely blind and his mate left him. Shattered, Korou met up with Colche, an old friend he'd known from cubhood, and the two ended up raising nine beautiful cubs.
Wanted Rank: Council Member, or citizen
Are they are Seer?: Negative Ghost Rider
Bloodline: HUGE... Let's see....:
Brother: Hinotama
Surogate mother: Zakiya
Mate: Colche
Daughters: Jumanji, Amai Kabocha, Kito, Kunye, Zurinuru'nthanda, Réalta
Sons: Athi, Ithayiga, Baabar, Oktoba'juu, Hikari'Hakase
Grandcubs: PFFFFF....yeah. XD;; LOTS
Extra: He is BLIND, blindblindblind. He was always blind in his left eye and lost the sight in his right eye. XD;; He still knows and remembers what things look like and his senses are highly adapted. He can paint a picture in his head of what things looked like before, but if you put him in a new environment with new things it takes him a while to adapt.

LEVEL UP!
Character Name: Korou
Rank Upgraded to: Currency
Rank Desired: Council Member
Requirements met: RP1, RP2, RP3, RP4, RP5  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:13 pm
Laefe
Name: Korou
Owner: laefe
Do you have an instant messenger: laeface
Image: Link
SoA Colorist: DUSTY! <33
Personality: Calm and gentlemanly, Korou has been through a lot and came out of it with a sage-like personality and the ability to think ahead.
History: Korou lost his family when a tsunami hit the African coast he lived on, he was rescued by a cheetah that gave his life to save Korou from a lion who blinded Korou in his left eye with a slash. He later met up with Zakiya, who took him in as her own son, and his blood brother Hinotama and was raised happily until he met his mate Chopi. He woke up one morning completely blind and his mate left him. Shattered, Korou met up with Colche, an old friend he'd known from cubhood, and the two ended up raising nine beautiful cubs.
Wanted Rank: Council Member, or citizen
Are they are Seer?: Negative Ghost Rider
Bloodline: HUGE... Let's see....:
Brother: Hinotama
Surogate mother: Zakiya
Mate: Colche
Daughters: Jumanji, Amai Kabocha, Kito, Kunye, Zurinuru'nthanda, Réalta
Sons: Athi, Ithayiga, Baabar, Oktoba'juu, Hikari'Hakase
Grandcubs: PFFFFF....yeah. XD;; LOTS
Extra: He is BLIND, blindblindblind. He was always blind in his left eye and lost the sight in his right eye. XD;; He still knows and remembers what things look like and his senses are highly adapted. He can paint a picture in his head of what things looked like before, but if you put him in a new environment with new things it takes him a while to adapt.

LEVEL UP!
Character Name: Korou
Rank Upgraded to: Currency
Rank Desired: Council Member
Requirements met: RP1, RP2, RP3, RP4, RP5

exclaim Accepted. Since we need more council men, i'll grab from you some rps to bump him to Council. You can set up a joining rp with either me or anyone else in the High Class to Royal Ranks <3 Have fun!

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:35 am
Name: Sanjirou and Abhshri
You Need To Know: I have an updated Family echo and bloodline for him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:11 pm
Chi Sohma
The Aurrie
Personality: Silent, save for when he has something important to contribute, yet not quite cold and callous, Haraka'majani is quick to act and not exactly the sharpest of the tools in the shed. He's not stupid, but his mind is certainly not as swift as his paws and he's definitely more of the follower sort. He had an envious streak as a cub and it never faded in his adult seasons. He's bold and brash to a point, as well as quick to anger when something doesn't suit him. He's not particularly large or strong, instead relying on wits, speed, and surprise to do his work for him. He's a hard worker, however, and when he comes to love and trust another creature, he'll devote himself to them wholly.
History: Haraka'majani's earlier years were brief and uneventful, to say the least. His mother, well, his mother was somewhat promiscuous, though that never particular bothered him when he was a cub and really didn't know any better. In layman's terms, she was the village bicycle and everyone had had a ride. It never particularly bothered him, at least not until he was slightly older and hybrid cubs had been born. It all seemed unnatural to him, but he shoved it from his mind and continued to grow, honing his skills in hunting and stalking, readying himself for his time in the wilds. His pride consisted of warriors and mercenaries, drifting here and there with the wind, taking on odd jobs. He trained hard and had a fantastic ethic, though he never intended on staying with them when he came into his prime. Still, he never shirked duties or training and such ethic eventually paid off. It was during his wanderings as an adult that Katapatan coerced him into following her to Kuroi'Nera. He was smitten, though he never quite knew if she noticed.
Wanted Rank: Low Grunt -> He really wants to get higher and is aiming for currency, though much of it depends on the meta and if he survives.
Are they are Seer?: Yes

exclaim Accepted.

Hark was rolled a seer. c:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:54 pm
The Aurrie
Chi Sohma
The Aurrie
Are they are Seer?: Yes

exclaim Accepted.

Hark was rolled a seer. c:

This can be used VERY well for the meta biggrin
<3333
We don't have many seers, this is VERY good news!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:25 pm
Chi Sohma

We don't have many seers, this is VERY good news!

Awesome! :'D <3  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:26 pm
Name: Iseult
Owner: Reeshie Hack
Do you have an instant messenger: reeshiehack (AIM)
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Nah
Image: Uncert
SoA Colorist: Blue
Personality: Iseult is... complicated. She's stubborn and unafraid to stand her ground, yet has a low idea of what she deserves in life. She's clever with common sense in spades, but not ambitious. In fact, she's very easily put-upon and she knows it. It's probably due to the fact that she doesn't like to keep idle. If she's not hunting for herself, she's probably hunting for someone else.

While she isn't much of a fighter, she isn't afraid to stand up for herself or others, especially against other females that are getting on her nerves. She isn't afraid to deal out b***h-slaps every now and again to those that deserve it.

She has a soft spot for cubs of pretty much any kind and has no qualms taking care of those she finds abandoned or in trouble.
History: Not much to tell. Her mother died when she was young, her father remated to a lady who already had a daughter and together they had two more cubs, a female and a male (Who didn't survive). When she was old enough to survive on her own, she set out from her family, ready to make a life for herself.
Wanted Rank: Nanny (She'll probably end up as Currency sometime in the future)
Are they are Seer?: Yup
Bloodline: -
Extra: She's hitting it off really will with Coffee's meta boy Teo. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:31 pm
Reeshie Hack
Name: Iseult
Owner: Reeshie Hack
Do you have an instant messenger: reeshiehack (AIM)
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Nah
Image: Uncert
SoA Colorist: Blue
Personality: Iseult is... complicated. She's stubborn and unafraid to stand her ground, yet has a low idea of what she deserves in life. She's clever with common sense in spades, but not ambitious. In fact, she's very easily put-upon and she knows it. It's probably due to the fact that she doesn't like to keep idle. If she's not hunting for herself, she's probably hunting for someone else.

While she isn't much of a fighter, she isn't afraid to stand up for herself or others, especially against other females that are getting on her nerves. She isn't afraid to deal out b***h-slaps every now and again to those that deserve it.

She has a soft spot for cubs of pretty much any kind and has no qualms taking care of those she finds abandoned or in trouble.
History: Not much to tell. Her mother died when she was young, her father remated to a lady who already had a daughter and together they had two more cubs, a female and a male (Who didn't survive). When she was old enough to survive on her own, she set out from her family, ready to make a life for herself.
Wanted Rank: Nanny (She'll probably end up as Currency sometime in the future)
Are they are Seer?: Yup
Bloodline: -
Extra: She's hitting it off really will with Coffee's meta boy Teo. ;D

exclaim Accepted, welcome to the pride!
I'm sure you and Coffee have a joining rp going.
We accept the Nanny position until after the meta so If you can possibly
wait til after the meta to get her certed.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:39 pm
Name: Piato
You Need To Know: This male has left the pride and I am submitting to get him recerted as rogue.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:34 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
You Need To Know: This male has left the pride and I am submitting to get him recerted as rogue.

As per the contest,
Piato was part of, did you speak to the owners parent before leaving?
Or was he gifted, I cant remember but if he was contested you had to speak with the owners of the contest.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:56 pm
Chi Sohma
Kathryn Dragonna

As per the contest,
Or was he gifted, I cant remember but if he was contested you had to speak with the owners of the contest.

He was not contested to me, he was gifted with the stipulation that he would be part of a plot that had him and his siblings being pulled from the pride at Adol. With the owner of the mother not being around right now the plot has stalled. I am going to go forward with having him certed as rogue for the moment and when the plot can move forward to have him go as he should have at adol to another pride, I will do so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Chi Sohma
Kathryn Dragonna

As per the contest,

He was not contested to me, he was gifted with the stipulation that he would be part of a plot that had him and his siblings being pulled from the pride at Adol. With the owner of the mother not being around right now the plot has stalled. I am going to go forward with having him certed as rogue for the moment and when the plot can move forward to have him go as he should have at adol to another pride, I will do so.

Ohhh ok.
Go right ahead then. :3 heart  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:26 pm
Name: Bashira
Owner: Boudaihobbit
Do you have an instant messenger: N/A
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: No
Image: [X]
SoA Colorist: Safaia
Personality: Bashira is a quiet and reserved girl that strives for a relatively peaceful and secure life. She is highly motivated to achieve the things that she seeks and, while she has largely been a loner her whole life, she would like to live amongst others of her kind. Bashira is very honest and rarely says things that she doesn't mean unless the situation calls for it, and she tends to follow through on her actions from start to end. Despite her own reservations, she will do whatever is necessary to get done what needs to get done.
History: When she was a young cub, her parents and older siblings were killed and she was taken by a group of lion mercenaries. She lived in the compound until her young adulthood, and became a skilled killer. One night, a friend told her of a vision that he had of her living a successful life outside of the compound and encouraged her to try to escape. Ever since then she has roamed the rogue lands searching for an unknown place.
Wanted Rank: Currency Fighter
Are they are Seer?: No
Bloodline: Children: Sahira, Zuna, Kamaria, Haiba, Nhlakanipho
Extra: Is traveling with another cheetah and a litter of cubs to the KN.

Name: Sahira
Owner: Boudaihobbit
Do you have an instant messenger:
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list:
SoA Colorist: Ecavi
Personality: Unset
History: Was born in the rogue lands to Bashira and Aethon.
Wanted Rank: Fighter
Are they are Seer?: Not Rollled
Bloodline: Parents: Bashira & Æthon, Siblings: Zuna, Kamaria, Haiba, Nhlakanipho
Extra:

Name: Zuna
Owner: Day Dreamer427
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes/ no
Wanted Rank: Nanny
Bloodline: Parents: Bashira & Æthon, Siblings: Sahira, Zuna, Kamaria, Haiba, Nhlakanipho
Extra:

Name: Kamaria
Owner: Tanakako
Wanted Rank: Citizen
Bloodline: Bashira & Æthon, Siblings: Sahira, Zuna, Haiba, Nhlakanipho
Extra: (Anything else we should know?)

Name: Haiba
Owner: SilverLutz
Wanted Rank: High Grunt
Bloodline: Bashira & Æthon, Siblings: Sahira, Zuna, Kamaria, Nhlakanipho
Extra:

Name: Nhlakanipho
Owner: Saint Sergio
Do you have an instant messenger: If so then write it here
Wanted Rank: Fighter
Bloodline: Bashira & Æthon, Siblings: Sahira, Zuna, Kamaria, Haiba
Extra:

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items