Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:50 pm
"true but you never enjoy it, at least I was able to help, now you don't have that bounding collar on you so you're free to do whatever you want. And it is nice to call someone a friend for a change." he said smiling.
(have to go I'll be online tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 pm
She smiled at him. " Yeah, but i don't know what I want to do... I... I don't know. I'm going home. If you wanted to find me you could easily everyone around here know where i live." Sage walks back home to Tigerlilly.
(( Ok. see ya tomorrow.)  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:58 am
Tess had a collar put on her, and she was shoved into the small cage. At least they gave me a pretty collar... But why me? She was all alone in the world now. Mom would have kicked his sorry but. That stupid b*****d!
"Be a good little girl, and you might get out of here." Said the warden. He was a fat lazy looking man, and his breath smelled like liquor. He looked like he would could kill, and when he meant business he meant business.
Tess had nothing to do, so she attempted to lay down in her cage.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 am
94bubbles94
" Then i'll buy you. But when i do i want you to run. Run as far as you can and hide from me. You see i'm a tracker demon, and i haven't had any thing to track for quite some time, and I'm getting bored. Really bored." She looked at the girl next to Yuuki again. " And when i find you you can go to my house. You'll like it there. I might come back here sometime soon." She said looking at dokuro.

" Maybe if your a good fighter, and won't get abducted i'll let you come with me when i have to go 'work'."

Yuuki just look and Sage and nodded. But she is still in confusion.  

iSinz
Vice Captain

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:29 am
Sage said to Yuuki " all you have to do is 1 Run, and give me a good run and 2 Come live with me and have fun!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:49 am
(OMG TOTALLY MISSED TOO MUCH!!!!) she just watched them both talking went from looking at sage back to chase and started getting dizzy and fell down on her bottom and scratched her head "hahhahaha too much talking" she said laughing.  

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

InSanity893

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:05 am
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
(OMG TOTALLY MISSED TOO MUCH!!!!) she just watched them both talking went from looking at sage back to chase and started getting dizzy and fell down on her bottom and scratched her head "hahhahaha too much talking" she said laughing.

"sorry about that, when I see someone who needs help I get into a large series of ideas then well" looks around "sometimes that leads to chaos. How would you like to come with me after all there's little left of this place." he said with an akward chuckle "that's partly my fault"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:09 am
she looked around and made a cute nippah~ sound and nodded "hehe sure im sure ill be of a lot of help" she said happily.  

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

InSanity893

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:11 am
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
she looked around and made a cute nippah~ sound and nodded "hehe sure im sure ill be of a lot of help" she said happily.

"ok then let's go" (continue at Chase's chambers)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:46 am
Sora was taken to a cage by a guard. Sora looks around in her cage and put her head down listening to whats happening around her.  

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:28 pm
Tigeress (Tess) looked over at Sora. She had been brought in about three hours before Sora. " Hey. My name's Tigeress, but you can call me Tess."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:39 pm
..... -looks up- hi I'm Sorano but you can call me Sora for short. Its nice to meet you. What are we doing here?  

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:43 pm
" My b*****d of a father sold me to that pig of a warden..." She sighed. " But at least he won't beat me anymore... well not my father, but a new master... he might."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 pm
.....why did he do that didn't he love you. Here's a tip don't make eye contact always keep your head down and don't talk first that helped me so far  

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:16 pm
" Him love me? No.. no he didn't ever. I'm kind of a rebel, and I'm not afraid of any man or woman who thinks they can boss me around. So i'm probably going to get beat a little, but what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger."  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff