Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
ΣΡΙΡΗΛNY [o/f] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woooooooot.
  o_O
View Results

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:33 am
Once Hades, now Richard.
(We really need to work on that name...)

I don't ask for much
Truth be told, I'd settle

Latelatelate.

There were very few high school students who seemed to care about punctuality, but Richard was one of them, and the fact that his younger brother had changed his alarm clock to go off two hours late was no laughing matter to him. Not to mention he'd been up late the previous night(that morning, actually)clearing fanmail out of his inbox. Really, you'd think those girls had idols they could send weird stalker-esque s**t to. But no, he had to live with the emails from girls he'd never met telling him they wanted to have 'hot sex on a spaceship' with him.

Not the point!

Richard was running through his normal morning schedule in top speed, hopping in an attempt to put on a pair of jeans while chewing on a toothbrush, or fastening a tie while brushing his hair. Really, he should just get most of his hair hacked off. It was inconvenient, it got in the way, and, of course, it added to the 'mystery' that attracted so many girls in the first place. And yet, he spent time brushing it when he could be pulling on boots and running out the door at that moment.

"What are you still doing in the house?"

Oh, s**t.

Richard turned around slowly to face his older brother. Ah, yes. James, the best older brother ever, and the worst one to disappoint. Richard bit his lip. He could tell the truth and sound like he was lying, or he could lie and sound like he was lying. Not the best of choices. Finally, he settled on a quiet voice, which made him feel smaller. "...My alarm clock broke."

"Pretty hard, it would seem. I'd rather go out for lunch than go to school, and it's nice out. Wanna go get Chinese take-out instead?" At the nervous pause from Richard, James smiled. "Dad doesn't have to find out."

Two identical smiles, mirroring each other. "I'll get my boots."

For a life less frightening
A life less frightening

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am
Dionysus... Actually I'm Kendrick

(Shh... I'm Becoming Insane.)

Kendrick shrugged, "Okay, but I'm paying. This might not be a date, but I would feel bad if we had sex like that and I didn't buy anything." he said. This was final, no discussion. Kendrick had manners when he was partying. Back when he was in elementary and junior high, Kendrick had been a pretty good kid, aside from the occasional stupid stunt. He had manners and knew what was polite. The boy followed Andy out of her room. Kendrick went to open the front door and grabbed Andy's a** as he passed. He opened the door and winked, "After you, kid." he waved his arm dramatically.

Kendrick watched the grace of the beautiful girl before him. He had never met a girl who was beautiful, sexy, cute, and adorable all at the same time, except for Andy. Of course, this was all their relationship would ever be, and Kendrick was happy with this. He wouldn't be able to handle a girl emotionally.

Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain

explodingstaples

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:15 am
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

000000000000000000000000000000[ L o v e . L o v e . L o v e . ]

Andy turned when she felt Kendrick grab her a** and ran a hand down his torso, cupping his crotch as she turned back around and out to the car. It was a red Mini Coop, very chick car, but perfect for Andy's needs as it used very little gas and she looked cute driving it. Plus Andy could have made any car look hot, she was that good.

"Are you calling me a prostitute?"

Andria knew that she would probably become a prostitute or something along the same lines as one. She would be good at it, very good. And this thing with Evan was just high school, relationships never made it out of high school right? She didn't have any examples of any, anyway.

The engine roared into life and Andy put her foot on the brake, waiting for Kendrick to hop in the passenger's seat so that she could drive them to the cheapest place in town to eat. She new it made her look bad, but was there really any shame in trying to save a dime here or there?

User Image

User Image

Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do.
Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:18 am

Kendrick chuckled and got into the car next to Andy, "Course not, kid. I just want to buy your lunch." he repeated the motion on Andy with a wink and a grin. The boy began having some sort of hallucination. The god sat in a chair on Mount Olympus, thoroughly bored. The mountain's scenery had become extremely boring extremely fast. Too much order, no festivities. The other Olympians walked about, looking content with their lives. The god scanned their faces and Aphrodite caught his eye. Dionysus, who looked rather like Kendrick, stood up with a glass of wine in hand and approached the goddess, who looked rather like Andy. He checked to make sure no other Olympian was looking, spun Aphrodite around, and passionately kissed her. Kendrick took his glasses off and looked around quickly, "What the hell..? Did you see anything weird?" he asked. The boy thought he was going insane. Mount Olympus? What the hell?

Kendrick couldn't help but wonder if he was going insane. Of course, he was crazy, only as crazy as any other teenager, but insane? The boy shook his head and rubbed his eyes. Who the hell was Dionysus? A Greek god... But god of what? He decided not to dwell on it. It was probably an after effect of the time they spent in the hot shower.

explodingstaples

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:33 am
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

Andy had pulled out of the driveway and was on the road by the time Kendrick freaked out. She glanced over at him, making sure he wasn't mortally wounded or anything then looked back at the road. He looked fine, a little shocked but mostly fine. He was probably just a little frazzled after the shenanigans they had just pulled back at her place.

"Like what? Are you okay?"

Andy pulled into the parking lot of the Chinese place and parked quickly before turning and taking a more in depth look at Kendrick he looked like her had just seen a ghost. The girl reached out a hand to touch his face softly. No fever... Probably nerves.

"Come on, you just need a glass of water and something to eat, we'll talk about it after we order something."

The young woman got out of her little red car and helped Kendrick into the restaurant, where they were seated at a booth near the door. Andy pushed a glass of water in front of her friend and looked into his eyes. If she broke him, life was going to suck for at least the next month. IT hadn't ever happened before but no one had ever lasted as long as he had before. It wouldn't be surprising if she had done some damage.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:03 am
The name's Armand, but please call me Ace.

Beep, Beep, Beep, A blue alarm clock insistently chanted, awakening the tall, lean swimmer with a groan. In no apparent rush, Ace rolled over to smack the top of the clock and shut it off. Only then did he spot the blurry time and throw himself out of bed. 'I can't believe I forgot to reset the time!' He cursed at himself, grabbing his glasses and sprinting across the room to his dresser. He threw on a grey-blue shirt, dark jeans, and black vans before grabbing his bag full of books and his keys. His stomach groaned in protest to the lack of breakfast, but that would have to wait. He fumbled with the keys to his black Jeep, cursing himself the entire way for not readjusting the clock from his summer swim-time to the earlier school-time.
Ace peeled into the parking lot just in time, leaping out of the Jeep and running towards the school with long strides. His backpack thudded against his back as he went, determined to make it to class ontime. It was then that he spotted Caleb, Hikari, and Alicia. He slowed himself down to a stop as he approached. "Whoa, what happened? Are you okay?" He questioned, concerned about the fallen youngster.

Poseidon

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Kendrick smiled meekly at Andy and took several long swallows of the water. He sighed, "I'm okay, Andy. It was just... Weird." the boy rubbed his eyes and took his glasses off. Kendrick frowned, "You know anything about the Greek gods? Whatever... So I was like sitting in this really cool chair, but I was calling myself Dionysus, drinking wine, and staring at the sky around Mount Olympus.I was really bored with how orderly everything was when I looked around, until I saw you, only I was calling you Aphrodite." the boy groaned, "Oh god, I am insane... Okay, so I stood up and started making out with you when nobody was looking." Kendrick finished the water and put his face in his hands. He looked at Andy, "That isn't the weird thing. The weird thing is that I think it's some sort of memory. I could remember the feeling of the robes I was wearing, the breeze from the mountain. Hell, I could remember how damned uncomfortable the seat was." he sighed, looking rather frightened.

Kendrick raised an eyebrow, "You didn't see anything?" he asked, "So I am going insane." he groaned. The boy didn't have a logical explanation for what he saw, or remembered, he wasn't sure which. He did, however, know that it scared him. He stopped a waiter, "Could I get another glass of water, please? Thank you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Andy listened but brushed off most of the stuff Kendrick had said about his hallucination being a memory, knowing him it was just a hallucination... but she did know a little about Greek gods, the fun ones at least. The dark haired girl used the tip of her finger to push her straw around in the glass of water that sat in front of her.

"You're probably just a little dehydrated, I wouldn't hold on to this. But if you're really curious, Dionysus is the Greek god of wine, and partying. And you probably know who Aphrodite is, the sex goddess... Very suiting."

It sounded just like a dream, it made sense and Andy wasn't at all superstitious or into the occult.
She didn't believe in god, and she hadn't ever been any sort of religious. She believed in life, what happened happened and that was all she knew.

"Did you eat anything this morning? That might be it."

The girl was mostly concerned because she didn't want to get stuck with him if he passed out or something. She had never known having visions to be a positive experience. The last time Andy had hallucinated she had been on acid and it was not a good thing to have done on the fourth of July. Fireworks and acid do not mix...

User Image

User Image

dragonhealer

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Kendrick shrugged, "Uh, I had three cups of coffee and a pop tart. I didn't feel like eating, my head was killing me." he said. The boy accepted his second glass of water and sipped it, "I'm not on drugs, Andy. I drink, but I don't do drugs. I'm not dehydrated either." he swore, "I think I just need to eat something, though." he rubbed his eyes and smiled at Andy, "So, I'm officially crazy. I hope my skills in bed make up for my lack of mental stability." the boy winked. He looked up as their waitress came to take their order. Kendrick looked her up and down once before deciding she wasn't good looking. On any day before this one, the boy would have flirted with the girl, taken her into the back room, and screwed her brains out. The waitress was hot compared to most girls, but Kendrick had just been with Andy.

The boy took his order, looked at Andy and smirked, "You have ruined my standards forever." he chuckled, "And I'm paying, no argument, so get whatever the hell you want." Kendrick took a long drink of the water and sighed. He was relaxed now and already forgetting about the hallucination.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Andy ordered a cheap stir-fry dish and diet coke. She wasn't that picky, and she didn't want to use very much of Kendrick's cash. He would have to spend plenty of it on her later anyway. It's not like this was the last lunch they were ever going to have. When Ken said something about his head hurting this morning she remembered that he had been hungover. From the party the night before... s**t. She needed to apologize to Evan and make it up to him. What could she do though?... Clean house. She could go over to his place after his and tidy up, Then be there waiting for him when he came home. She could be really nice and really sweet, maybe he would feel a little better about things.

"Sorry about that. But everybody's got to have a talent..."

she wasn't really paying attention to Kendrick now, she had what she wanted from him and her mind had other things to focus on. Should she mopp the floor in the kitchen? Should she bake something, She didn't even know how to bake but she could pick up a box mix on the way there.... That would be good.

User Image

User Image

dragonhealer

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

Hikari looked up to see Ace standing above her. She secretly had a small crush on him that nobody new about(She hoped). Her heart skipped a beat and she jumped up as if nothing had happened. Standing up tall, trying to compare with his size,(But failing for being about one and a half heads shorter then him)she put a hand behind her head and rubbed her neck nervously, smearing it with blood. "I'm fine! Just a little fall! No use crying over spilled milk!" She laughed akwardly. Spilled milk? She'd have to smack for that later. She quickly added "You know, cookies and milk?" Of course he knows, you idiot! She was so nervous, and was talking so fast that she didnt notice the blood trickling down her legs and back, and dripping off the fingertips of her free hand. Soon the floor was stained with a large pool of blood. More like a vein had been sliced, not a few small cuts and bruises.

((P.S. Yay! 100th post! Woo! We rock!...Alright, carry on...-.-))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:47 am
((Catch me up pleeeease? (: ))  

iWhite Out

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:49 am
Artemis, Goddess of The Hunt. . .

User Image Alicia shook her head as Hikari tried to gather the coookies back on her plate. "No, it's ok, we'll pick this up later." She stumbled a bit as she tried standing Hikari up while making sure not any more blood got on her clothes. She would need to wash this shirt before her parents arrived home. She looked up at her brother, a grateful smile at her lips. "You sure? Thanks alot." If there was someone in the world she knew she could always count on no matter what, she knew that without a doubt that'd be Caleb. When she heard a different voice beside them, she turned to see Ace. Alicia smiled at him but her eyes stayed concerned for Hikari as she jumped up, making more blood fall and form on the ground. She wondered what people might say about all this blood. Wiping her bloody hands on her already dirty shirt, she heard as Hikari tried to make a conversation with Ace. Out of the corner of her eye, she casted a quick glance over to her brother. A questioning look on her green eyes, wondering if he knew what she thought was going on between the young girl and Ace. Alicia detached her gaze and looked down at the pool of blood forming around them. Cocking her head to the side, she looked up at Hikari. "Hey, umm, do you want us to take you home or something. . . ?"

Umm. . .Alicia for now.

Zeus, Lord of The Sky. . .

User Image Alex stared down at Aella, listening how she had many things to do. Thats when it got to him that they had never really spent a day together in the last few days since summer had been a bit busy for both of them. He raised an eyebrow, "Ok, I'll go. Or. . .we can ditch, just for a tiny bit, and stop for ice cream. . .?" Aella was a smart girl, who always tried her best in school work and things such as that. He knew she probably had never missed a single day at any of the club meetings she had. One wouldn't hurt, right?

Ehh, Let's Deal With Highschool First, Alex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 am
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

Hikari looked down to see the pool of blood. She gave a small quite squeal. "Yea that would be best," She looked up at Ace again "Y-you wanna come Ace?" She asked, twirling a lock of hair. She knew she would be dead if Jackie woke up and she was in the house alone with boys without her permission but, still we would just be in, out, and done. Right?

((Alright so far Kendrick and Andy~Dionysus and Aphrodite, are at a chinese place after having sex, they are now sex buddies, but Andy is still in a relationship with Evan~Hephastus whom she loves dearly. And Kendrick is starting to have visions of olympia. Tisley and Evan~ Hestia and Hephestus are at her house. Zeus and Hera~Alex and Aella are inside the school by the lockers -for now- And outside on the front steps theres Caleb, Alicia, Hikari, and Ace~Apollo Artimis Persephone and Poisiden. Hikari tripped and is bleeding so everyone is trying to help her. Richard~Hades is at home with his brother about to ditch to get chinese food, Calla~Athena is in a history class sitting at a desk. Ares~Ryan is driving toward school on his motercycle and I have no clue where Simon~Hermes is -Sorry!- Hope that caught you up!))

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:55 am
Aella

Aella looked at the ground; she knew skipping was wrong, but her and Alex never spent time together anymore. Ever since everything started hitting at school, there was no time.
"If we get busted, I'm gonna be so P****d at you Alex." She sighed, then smiled. "What else did you have in mind? It is a long day."

...Or Hera, in better words

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces