Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:05 pm
" don't know anything about this place, but if we find the right components we can make some bedrolls" he said grabbing some hay that was laying behind the charred remains of a house " all we need is some linen!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:23 pm
racy pointed her finger up in the air. "oh, i can get you that." she closed her eyes, and mumbled somthing, and in her hands materialized folded peices of cloth. then she opened her eys and sighed, relaxing again. but then she realized she only had enough for one of the little bed things. she would get somemore, but that kinda drained most of her energy out.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:28 pm
Fang grabbed the the cloth that materialized in the air and stuffed it with hay making a single bedroll " Here you sleep first" (brb gotta cut the grass)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:31 pm
racy knew he needed his rest too, and shook her head making her hair sway a bit. "you can rest too, i think there room of the both of us...." then she thought for a minute. "oh, no here. you lay down. next to me. ima do a little trick." she said in a cute voice. she layed down, leaving some room for him.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 pm
Fang watched her hair sway, mesmerized, but he quickly snapped out of it " uh ok..." he said laying on the bedroll, wondering what would happen next  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 pm
she rolled, towards the end of the bed and as soon as she rolls off the bed she keeps rolling-- in mid air, at the same level of the height of the bed as if the bedroll was a long and endless. she was floating in mid-air and she gained a bit of altitude and flew right over Fang. it was if they were standing up, and she was standing right infront of him.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:15 pm
Fang looked up at Racy, who was floating above him "wow very nice! i really didn't see that coming" after saying that he slowly drifted asleep, Racy in his dreams and suddenly he woke up  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:17 pm
racy had her head titled when he woke, because he startled her and woke her up too. "um..are you okay? what happened?" she sid, crawling back on the bed, comming down from the air.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Name:
Aya Inoue

Race:
Half Demon & Half Human

Character Bio:
Aya Inoue is a Noble that comes from England. Her real parents died because of an unknown disease and she was left alone to fend for herself. It was not long enough until another family had found her and adopted her. The family that had adopted her turned out to own a large and famous company deeming her the next Heiress of the family. Soon she finds out that her foster father is her real father. She has Alexandria's Genesis and because of that she has purple eyes. Aya had inherited the genetic mutation from her birth mother. She sometimes wears contacts to hide her purple eyes but constantly gets irritated of them. Her genetic mutation enables her to see quite sharply in the dark. Recently, her past has come back, haunting her every step of the way.

Abilities:
See quite sharply in the dark, can transform into a wolf, summon spirits, combine with other spirits, and can turn things into ice.

Picture:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:
Toushiro Ikeda

Race:
Wolf Demon

Character Bio:
Toushiro was cast away from his pack since he had broken a sacred rule. He was the heir to the family/pack once his Grandfather had died but unfortunately he was disowned. He wandered the barren land he was banished to, barely alive. One day, a girl found him wandering and took him home, nursing him back to his full health. Toushiro's father was a close friend of Aya's own father [her real one] and he quickly recognized her based on the stories his father had told him. He soon fell in love with Aya and grew up beside her. Toushiro had decided to become Aya's guardian and protect her for the rest of their lives.

Abilities:
Turn into a wolf and human easily, combine with Aya's soul, able to use a katakana skillfully, and he can also use magic.
*Note: When he is combined with Aya's soul, they gain each other's abilities and can perform them skillfully.

Picture:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:28 pm
" I-I-It's ok I-I'm fine" feeling uncomfortable lying "I-Im fine really" he said as if he were stumbling over his words  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:32 pm
knnytte of terror
" I-I-It's ok I-I'm fine" feeling uncomfortable lying "I-Im fine really" he said as if he were stumbling over his words
Racy knew he was lying, and felt bad about it. she lowered her eye lids, feeling bad that maybe she were the cause of him being uncomfterble. "um..o-okay..." she said, turning around and floating bcak up again, sleeping in mid air. it was hard for her becasue for some reason she kept tilting upside-down, which felt uncomfterble because she had a skirt. she blushed madly, after giving up and falling head first to the ground. he hid her face in her hands, trying not to show him her shameful face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 pm
OHH CRAP, NO. UWAA YOU CANT USE THIS PIC!! YOU JUST CANT!! gonk
User Image  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:37 pm
Hearing the thump of her falling to the ground Fang scrambled up and grabbed her shoulders to help her up " You ok? that sounded painful" he lifted her up and set her on the bedroll " Please just sleep" he said grabbing some planks of wood to lay down on  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:41 pm
angel_eyes200
OHH CRAP, NO. UWAA YOU CANT USE THIS PIC!! YOU JUST CANT!! gonk
User Image

[ Well.. I want to. stare
So.. xp ]  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:43 pm
knnytte of terror
Hearing the thump of her falling to the ground Fang scrambled up and grabbed her shoulders to help her up " You ok? that sounded painful" he lifted her up and set her on the bedroll " Please just sleep" he said grabbing some planks of wood to lay down on
Racy was kinda suprised how fast Fang acted to help her. she rubbed her head on where she fell on and went to sleep. she had a few dreams about the happy times of her family, how much they cared for her, how much they risked for her, how much they loved her they died for it. her dreams soon turned into nightmares, having flashbacks of watching her family die. tears started streaming down her face as she continued leeping, reliving the most terrible moments of her life. she sprang up alert and awake, after finally watching her brother die. she wiped away her tears and hugged her legs to her chest and dropped her forehead onto her knees. she cradled herself, the same way Nico would cradle her if she woke from a bad dream.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff