Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Shadows of Fear (RPers wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The
  Game
View Results

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:35 pm
Stopping suddenly, Salis smiled under his cowl and turned to the others. "Well now friends. It appears the first leg of out journey is comming to a close. This here is the Pass of Trogdur. Once built by the mighty dwarfs, it led a safe passage to the Taliph's. Now," Pointing towards the enterance, a beam of unholy light shown. Only briefly did he and the others see the horribley disformed creature run deeper in. "It is home to the Tarkip, humans and dwarfs cursed to dwell these halls under their master. This powerful necromancer named Majaito rules this pass and you must venture alone through them. His power stops me from moving through." Turning to Kale, Salis chuckled. "He once ruled under you as your advisor. He can only be killed by your weapon, Kale. Once he is killed, the halls will be illuminated and you may travel freely." Taking a stone from his pack, he tossed it to Sintaya and nodded. "This will provide light. And only one as yourself can use it to guide these others. When he is killed, i will meet you on the other side." With a bow, Salis faded into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:10 pm
Kale walked forward to the front of the group pulling Sintaya with him, “If any of you say anything when I am taking I’ll kill you. Now come with me milady,” Kale walked into the abyssal darkness. Kale pulled his scythe out, “Sintaya stand back, this scythe has a thirst for blood, especially that of rare creatures such as yourself.” Kale stepped forward a few steps. He felt a giant dark hand grab him by the waist and pull him some where deeper within the darkness. Suddenly there was light. Fire, no the light was steady and not moving. “Your highness, Kale Mctosh, I am honored I thought you were dead. But you still being alive must have been the reason why I couldn’t raise you from the dead.” An old man in a black cloak made of…smoke? “Maori, is that even still you?” “Of course it is, but that is no longer my name.” “I know. And I’m sorry friend, but I’ve been thrown from my seat on the throne. I’m finally seeing that it’s not so bad.” Sintaya’s face and the swirling colors of the fish in the pond flashed before his mind. “I could help you; I could help you get her. I can revive your wife, so you can break her heart just to take Sintaya girl.” Kale’s stomach churned, “She may be Beautiful, but I’d never do such a thing with someone her age I am at least twelve times her age. That’s disgusting!” Kale spat, “I’m here to kill you. You are a nuance and a necromancer. You are no longer the faithful human that I relied on for advice.” Kale swung his scythe chopping the head of the old man before him. “You can’t kill a necromancer just like that you idiot.” “Your right, I have to tear you limb from limb.”

(*Falls on floor tired and panting from large post*)  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:48 pm
Sintaya catches the stone then blinks.She had no idea what was going on. She follows Kale holding it.She didn't understand him really.She moves back when he told her to. She held the stone to her chest and closed her eyes and let her powers link to it.She opens her eyes as it glows.She looks at kale not saying a word.She looks at the Necromancer and tilts her head. Master something don't feel right. I don't know why but that thing looks familiar to me.
Calm yeself child. Just think on guiding the others and giving this being..Kale ye strength if need be. I will leaned ye mine. I will protect ye
Her wings started to glow and the stone brightens more.Turning a bluish shade  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 pm
Farinit sighed, landing her large snake-like body about a half-mile some people. She had no intentions of scaring them and was soon in human form, scooting blue hair from her eyes. "I wonder what mother would do..." she murmered, sitting on a rock and watching the sky.  

forgive_what_ive_done

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 pm
Seeing the fight unfold in the darkness, Salis smiled. Kale's trial would be over. Next was Scar's, then Enyon, then his. Moving past Majaito and his opponent, he moved silently through teh darkness past an archway. Revealing himself well away from the others, he looked at the only lighted area in the room. The study of the Watcher of The Halls had many candles on it, enchanted ones that never go out. Ones that will keep anyone awake for eternity; driving the Watcher to insanity and power of untold fathoms. Walking over, he grabbed the black bound book on the desk and then let it hang at his side. The black chain where it would feel cold to others, felt warm to the necromancer. "If only they knew..." Gathering the shadows about him again, he continued through the pas, awakening the real guardian of this pass.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 pm
Sintaya trusted her master and looks at Kale.Her wings spread wide on their own.The tips of her blue wings were red.She links with her master as they shared energy"I believe in ye Kale"She smiles as she watches.She didn't know what she could do but she trusted in herself to do what was right.She wouldn't let her master or Kale down.She took a deep breath as she look a head.She kept the stone at her chest.She still wonder why Sail gave her such a thing but she would use it...She still had a bad feeling like something was going to go wrong.She couldn't shake that feeling.She had one like it once before when she was in the cave and a dark being came to slay her master while he slept.That day she saved her master for the first time and was badly hurt.Now she was feeling it again but didn't know the meaning of it  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:11 pm
Scar watched the whole commotion unfold. he stood there, not expecting to have to help anyone. If anyone has to do the deed, it would be them. he then turned his attention to sintaya, with her blue wings unfolding out of her back. it directly caught his attention. he could the almost feel his own blue wings about to grow outwards, he felt his back with his left hand, and resisted the wings back inside him. why exactly he could not figure out. he still could not see as well through the dark of the cave from the outside, he raised his sword upwards, and angled it a certain direction, shining sunlight inside. "what is that thing...?" another question, with another missing answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:26 pm
Sintaya lifted the stone to give light all around her and then some.She open her eyes.They were not her own but that of her masters.Dragon eyes. She looked back at scar a moment then looks back at Kale.She had a smiles on her face then.Her master and she were one for now.She knew soon that once this battle was over she would be weak.A fairy like herself couldn't handle the full amount of ancient dragon powers  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:45 pm
Kale took the body of the necromancer and tore its body parts to shreds, stabbing its heart with his scythe. “He’s dead,” he said. His attention was pointed upwards as the scythe pulled up to protect kale.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:14 pm
Sintaya nods then closes her eyes.She sways a little bit.She wanted to get out of this place"Come we must all get to the other side"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:46 pm
With a low growl, a large creature fell from the ceiling of the cave. Armored in crude iron, the cave troll roared savagely and raised his fist, bringing it down in hopes of crushing Kale. All the while, Salis watched and smiled from the otherside of the pass.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 pm
Sintaya blinks then moves and lifted a hand and earth surrounds the troll.She looked into its eyes. She reacted without warning something she never done before. It shocked her master."Leave him be troll.Let us pass or die here and now"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm
“Why not just kill it? It’ll make everyone’s life a little better.” Kale held his scythe up about to swing, only waiting for Sintaya’s approval.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 am
Sintaya looks at him"Not all things are meant to die here. A troll like this one has picked this place as its home. It attacks because it feels threaten. Call me soft hearted but I don't want to see it killed."She looks away then lets the earth settle back down.She looks at the troll."I come as a friend and wish to leave as one as well."She folded her wings down her back  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:28 am
Kale lowered his scythe, “Of course,” He said looking at the creature scornfuly.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff