Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
Leader's Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:07 am
Franchion1
Kyo grinned and said "there going to do more than just pay, i'm going to annihilate them all"

(( the dam hokage isn't getting on!! scream ))

torque laughed more

" kyo the fire country is just the beginning after the fire nation is out of are way we shall move on to a new villiage i'm not to sure who yet though"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 am
"The Akatsuki shall dominate the world." Hiari said.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:16 am
x_pain11
Franchion1
Kyo grinned and said "there going to do more than just pay, i'm going to annihilate them all"

(( the dam hokage isn't getting on!! scream ))

torque laughed more

" kyo the fire country is just the beginning after the fire nation is out of are way we shall move on to a new villiage i'm not to sure who yet though"

Kyo looked at torque and said "i know but i just want to end the leaf once and for all though"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:01 pm
"I want to pound the Leaf into the dust." Hiari said. "They have held top position for too long."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 pm
Kyo looked at hiari and said "you and me both want the leaf destroyed but we must wait unfortunately"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:21 pm
"Torque has previously injured the Hokage to some extent." Hiari smirked. "And he destroyed the hospital. It was an entertaining thing to watch, but when he injured an academy student, it was a little much. That is the only part of this I don't enjoy thinking about. Injuring children." He sighed.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:23 pm
kyo looked at hiari and said "all i want to see is that the uchiha clan reclaim their honor and power that was taken from us long ago"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 pm
"That is a hard goal to accomplish." Hiari said. "But the fall of the Leaf can do exactly that. In destroying the Leaf, we regain our honor." Hiari laughed. "I want to see those stupid, high, and mighty ninjas on their knees, begging for mercy. And we won't give them any."
(Omg! Is Hiari going crazy? He is my character and I don't even know!)  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Kyo smiled sadistically and said "i like that plan"
(no thats life as an akatsuki, except deidara not getting annoyed by the song that never ends)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:41 pm
(DEIDARA IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ROXZ! XD Random Deidara pic.: User Image )

Hiari smirked. "I can't wait."

(And that is so life in Akatsuki. XD OMG! What is Kisame's motive?! It says y everyone else is in Akatsuki, but not Kisame!!!!)  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 pm
(you now what i don't know, by the way click the link and see the real life as an akatsuki, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db_S5iYFSY4)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 pm
(wtf? Hey, check this out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PTWKXEYki4 and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2L3tE_Z4Wk&feature=related and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kjH-aCRep0 )  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:28 pm
(ok the first one was funny, the second is wtf, and the third, can someone hand me a desert eagle please, not really)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:41 pm
(My fave is the first! In the second I love Kisame's line, "I'm so fly, I make you cry. Cross my heart, I hope you die." In the 3rd, I love Sasuke's and Orochimaru's faces!!)  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:02 pm
(on the first i liked when itachi suggested beer, and on the second it was the same as yours, but the third was burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes )  
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff