Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:38 pm
furry1337otaku
Sabel hopped out of the car with Kuroi as Fenrir and Garm halted to take on the demieans. "I want to go find Vai, try to catch up with me later if you will." She explained hopping onto the chocobo's back and trusting his spped to take her past the monsters. Thanks to some of her former days as a choco-jockey, she didn't have too much trouble getting past them though the edge of her cloak was tattered by slashing claws.

Sabel has just arrived in time to see Melody approach Vai. The rider felt her eye twitch in repressed rage as stormed up. "That's MY husband!" The former Jenova clone said, at about the same moment she realized what was going on, her grin widened then. "See, we're legal." She added raising her left hand to display the diamond she wore. I hate to admit it but I think he's grown handsomer She thought to herself, blushing.

Hasn't he though? Sabel's own mystery voice

Fenrir and Garm nodded curtly their eyes still on the demieans. It was better Sabel went on aead, if anyone could help Vaizel she could. The twins and the wolves moved as a highly trained unit. The wolves circled around to flush out the enemies and to prevent escape. Garm stood in plain sight in order to draw the enemy attack and to use magic. Fenrir remained secluded with his rifle to pick off enemies that showed themselves.

" One down," he muttered as he reloaded his rifle with a specially crafted shell. Fenrir modified the amunition and this rifle himself. It had a higher degree of accuracy and power than the standard model, the only down side to it was the gun overheated twice as fast. Five shots at most he calculated, hopefully it was all he would need for now. He carefully followed Remus' progress through the hills with his sharp vision. Garm would be watching Romulus.

Remus let out a howl and a demiean showed itself bearing down on Garm with frightening speed. Garm shifted his stance preparing to attack. The materia linked to the halbred flared to life. Fenrir pulled the trigger and a red glare engulfed the creature. Simultaneous flare spell and thunder charged bullet.... that had to be painful Fenrir thought with glee.

((How durable are the demians and how many are there attacking F, G & company))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:21 am
Ermak Lorde
Sephiroth left off whoever he had been speaking to, and Vaizel's head turned to Melody. "Melody... you tread on dangerous ground. At the moment your temper is doing me far more harm than good! Vaizel is not a host... more like the superior partner. Treat him and his as you would me, or I will have to take actions to deal with your insubordination." He muttered coldly.

Melody blushed and looked to the ground, sheathing her sword once more. She truly hadn't wanted to anger either Vaizel nor Sephiroth. She inhaled a breath and nodded.

"Forgive me...my lord..." she whispered, her wings falling to fold behind her. She then turned to Dawn and looked down in shame, clenching her fists. "Dawn...forgive me...I...I was so...DAMMIT! EVERY TIME I'M AROUND YOU, LORD SEPHIROTH, YOU MAKE ME FORGET WHO I'M SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS WITH! I hate this..." she said through gritted teeth. She turned away, unable to see the Sephiroth in Vaizel's eyes, not wanting to fall under his influence again. "You're right Vaizel...I'm a slave to a man...because I let him be my master...I never deserved your friendship..." she stated, turning away and walking outside, looking wistfully to the sky. How she longed to be swallowed up by it, to dissappear from this hollow existance.

Kanna Moto

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:10 am
Zaber could not get over his rage. While he didn't want anyone to come to harm, but if he got any angrier the hellfire might be unleashed, it took every ounce of his will to maintain it now. He thought he gotten rid of it a year ago, when he lost his wings. But there was no way to really no whether it was back or not now... Zaber stormed off, "Let the others handle this, I'm done playing the hero..." Zabe rmuttered to himself.

Shade had never seen Zaber this mad. "What's his problem?" He asked no one in particular. DMM grabbed his shoulder.
"We need to talk. Come with me..." They went and sat down next to Shade's dragon, out of earshot from the others...

Shade: "So why is Zaber so pissed?"
DMM: "I know he probably has his own reasons for not telling you this, I probably shouldn't pry but you need to know."
"Fire."
"I don't know all that much about what happened before I met him, but this is what he told me. I don't know how much was the truth, but here's what he told me. When he turned 17, he left Kalm to go find work in Midgar."
"True so far. That's the last I saw of him for two years."
"When he was assigned as a guard at Midgar Mako Reactor No. 1, the reactor... that night, it was destroyed. Everyone died, except Zaber. He said he woke up in the Shina-ra building, the research floor, and they'd made him the test subject. He escaped, and tried to come back to Kalm, but he arrived to find that Sepiroth had attacked on his way through. His whole family was dead."
"Except me."
"But he thought you were dead."
"And Shina-ra told me he was dead..."
"He and another girl were passing through the mountains when I met them. I attacked them at first, I thought them looters, trying to take valuables from the ruins of the monestary, which Sepiroth also destroyed when my sensei opposed him..." DMM shuddered for a moment, but continued. "After they explained themselves, I went with them, and on our way to Nibelheim through Cosmo Canyon, we found Melody. She was lying, nearly dead in the middle of the smoldering ruins of a small village. Zaber wanted to keep pursuing Sepiroth, but the other girl, Syrene, convinced him that we should go back and get her medical treatment. By the time Melody was healed, the trail had gone cold. Melody told us a story of how Sepiroth had appeared in the village one day and killed her family. She wanted revenge too. So Zaber and I trained her to fight, like she asked."
"Then why is she such a psycho now?"
"That still eludes me. I think Zaber must have figured it out, but he hasn't told me. We back-tracked when we heard rumors Sepiroth was heading for the Temple of the Ancients. That's where Zaber got that magic coin of his. We lost his trail again, but a few days later we tracked him to an ancient city way up north. That's where we found him. We all went at him, but none of us could even match him. Melody was knocked out rather quickly, and he defeated me with ease. When I passed out, Sepiroth had just killed Syrene. That's why Zaber has his eternal grudge with Sepiroth. I woke up a little later, Zaber was unconsious, there was a hole in the roof, and Sepiroth was standing over him. He was breathingheavly, as if Zaber had almost beat him. I don't know where the strength came from by assumed Manakete and matched to force Sepiroth to flee, and then I passed out. And when I woke up, the three of us who we're alive had wings."
"... do you think you could have told that story a little faster?"
"YOU IDIOT! THIS IS IMPORTANT!" He whacked Shade over the head very hard.

OOC: Yes, Shade is very, very rude. In terms of Demiean toughness, they aren't that strong. About as strong as ten Shina-ra MP, like the one's you fight during your time in Midgar.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:56 am
Melody walked outside, knowing that Dawn and Vaizel, once dear friends, hated her now. She walked down a path a ways, idily thinking of all Sephiroth had taken from her. Zaber claimed all her memories of her past friends were gone, Dawn and Vaizel hated her because of this twisted devotion that Sephiroth HIMSELF had ordered to be placed in her mind, and so many countless innocents that she'd slain, and so many friends she'd had to kill over the years. Why did she still follow him? That was easy, she loved him. But why? There weren't really any good qualities about him...so why? This was no way to live, a hollow existence with no meaning but to be a slave to a man who could care less whether she lived or died. Then she spotted Zaber, quite angry, and she knew he must have left to control his fire powers. Wait, how did she know that? She barely talked to him, and he was always trying to convince her they were friends when she did.

"Zaber..." she said, coming up behind him and placing a hand on his shoulder, her eyes mournful. "Please...I beg of you...run me through with your blade. I wish...I wish to have my life taken by a friend, even if I don't remember our friendship...please...Sephiroth's done something to my mind again, the devotion to him is stronger this time. I nearly...I nearly killed Dawn, and threatened to kill Vaizel! Some of the only people willing to see me as more than a monster! I wish to die..." she begged, making him point his sword to her heart, so all he'd have to do was plunge it into her.

"Don't let him take anymore of me..." she said softly, tears reminiscent of her lost humanity flowing down her face. Suddenly, an image came to her, one of Zaber, and the monk DMM leaning over her, tending to her wounds after her village was dystroyed. And another of meeting Shade a while after that, and with these quick glimpses of her past self, a happy, carefree girl who cared for all those around her and truly only wished revenge on one person, she felt even more disgusted with this dirty and impure form.

Kanna Moto

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:21 pm
OOC - where are all the current living Deminions? Are there still more comeing from the Temple?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:43 pm
OOC: I thought I was helping F,G & Co. sweatdrop  

Mihama Haruka

savanacat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:50 pm
Dahry watched Saerena's progress towards the meteor in silence. Brow furrowed she stood as she struggled in vain to decipher the whispers in her mind. It was...some...thing? Someone? She ought to know and she knew she should, but still she drew a blank, and the slight fog in her mind from the drugs she had taken earlier seemed to hide the answer she sought. There were shadows around her, around her mind as well as around her physically. Those shadows were menacing, promising pain and death. She instinctively shied away from the shadows and she looked up ouy of her reverie fully expecting to see something horrible step out of those shadows, the ones that seemed to grow out of the meteor. She thought that something moved at the edge of her vision. It was...was it heading towards Saerrena?

ooc: oh yeah, I thought that I should explain the drugs she took and the reactions that might occur from their use. She took something she had been developing to destroy Jenova cells, only it doesn't work yet. Instead, it isolates the Jenova cells in a person's body and stops them from reacting to the presenc of other Jenova cells. This has an unforunate side effect of allowing the cells in her body to replicate more easily  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:16 am
I love it when he gets mad whee Sabel thought to herself.

Why? He looks like his head is going to explode...

Because it shows how much he loves me mrgreen

I don't think that's healthy... sweatdrop

Since when are we a model of sanity? I'm talking to a voice in my head.

Point taken...

"Of course Love, How could I forget?" Dawn grinned, handing him the Chakrams, happy to see her husband was acting normal...for him at least...

What am I doing here?The voice replied to Sephiroth incredulously.This coming from the man who wanted to destroy the planet to become a god? And how dare you use the Cetra's name in vain, you don't hear me swearing 'Jenova'. The voice continued with an 'injured' sniff.

OOC: *at Melody* Wow, and we thought CLOUD was angsty... eek  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:46 am
Vaizel accepted the two weapons gratefully, slipping them into the holsters on his belt, then he turned to gaze at the rest of the slowly scattering group. Strangely his hearing was extremely sensitive, he could hear the mariad of conversations going on 'short' distances away.
Blessed Mother! Sephiroth muttered, how in the planet did these people ever defeat me?
I'm beggining to wonder myself... Vai returned.
May I?
Vai nodded mentally, still shaking his head derisively at the behavior of the nearby warriors.
Vaizel's head turned to gaze at Melody, "I didn't mess with your head!" He said loudly enough for all of them to hear, "That was hojo... and perhaps Mother..." He paused looking somewhat abashed at that last admittance, "And I could care LESS who is in love with me! So lets cut it out with this rediculous SOAP Opera, and take care of the Deminiens!! If Father gains a body my lingering soul will be the LEAST of your worries!" Sephiroth scoffed.
"No one asked you to play the Hero Zaber!" Vaizel added in a gentler tone, "We are just asking you to lend your support,... not to him, but to me!" His head lowered as he considered the situation very seriously. "I know you disapprove of my decision, but we've been through too much to let this stop us." Both he and Sephiroth thought for a few moments, and then came to a decision. "Listen, we can talk more on the way! This is more important than our individual squabbles! Come ON!!" And that being said Vaizel kicked off powerfully from the ground rising quickly into the air before surrounding himself in a pale green glow and flying off in the direction of Fenrir and Garm.
As they flew Sephiroth added his own input to the Voice speaking so casually to Dawn. I killed you woman! Stay out of this alright? What is it with you and interfering??  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:42 am
III took directaly after Vaisel into the air. "could sephiroth really be in there?"She thought. III Remembered how Hojo would get if the name Sephiroth would said within his earshot,...destoying things,mutating them and some very creepy looks. How she HATED that name!! It had caused her so much pain,but now,...how could she hate one of her friends? Especially Vai...he and Dawn had been so nice to her. III thought back on one of the frist times they had met,Dawn had scared her into a corner,and was trying to coax her out when she nipped her hand..even then they were nice to her slowly getting her calm down.....comming out of her daydream, III flew closer to Vai "Well,any idea where this father guy is?" She paused gulpping down all her hatered "Sephiroth?"She winced "Care to tell me if i can help or not?I still have a readyed energy beam.And i do have some of your blood in me..." She trailed off waiting for a response.  

FuzzWolfie

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:12 am
OOC: eek Wow. I'm disconnected for two days and so much happens!

warwizardjerek
OOC - where are all the current living Deminions? Are there still more comeing from the Temple?

Well, there are 35 of them left, their just outside of Junon, fighting Fenrir and Garm. They should only take one or two hits each.

Kanna Moto
Melody walked outside, knowing that Dawn and Vaizel, once dear friends, hated her now. She walked down a path a ways, idily thinking of all Sephiroth had taken from her. Zaber claimed all her memories of her past friends were gone, Dawn and Vaizel hated her because of this twisted devotion that Sephiroth HIMSELF had ordered to be placed in her mind, and so many countless innocents that she'd slain, and so many friends she'd had to kill over the years. Why did she still follow him? That was easy, she loved him. But why? There weren't really any good qualities about him...so why? This was no way to live, a hollow existence with no meaning but to be a slave to a man who could care less whether she lived or died. Then she spotted Zaber, quite angry, and she knew he must have left to control his fire powers. Wait, how did she know that? She barely talked to him, and he was always trying to convince her they were friends when she did.

"Zaber..." she said, coming up behind him and placing a hand on his shoulder, her eyes mournful. "Please...I beg of you...run me through with your blade. I wish...I wish to have my life taken by a friend, even if I don't remember our friendship...please...Sephiroth's done something to my mind again, the devotion to him is stronger this time. I nearly...I nearly killed Dawn, and threatened to kill Vaizel! Some of the only people willing to see me as more than a monster! I wish to die..." she begged, making him point his sword to her heart, so all he'd have to do was plunge it into her.

"Don't let him take anymore of me..." she said softly, tears reminiscent of her lost humanity flowing down her face. Suddenly, an image came to her, one of Zaber, and the monk DMM leaning over her, tending to her wounds after her village was dystroyed. And another of meeting Shade a while after that, and with these quick glimpses of her past self, a happy, carefree girl who cared for all those around her and truly only wished revenge on one person, she felt even more disgusted with this dirty and impure form.

Zaber was stratled by what Melody did. Could this really be the same girl he'd found nearly dead outside Cosmo Canyon three years ago? In response, he relinquished his grip on his sword, and it fell to the ground. "No..." Zaber could see that she was beginning to remember what had happened, once she knew the truth she would not want to die. But there was no way for him to break through the year's of brainwashing, and he tried many times. Melody had to free her mind herself. If Zaber had given as much help as he could up until now, trying to trigger some knid of recall at every opurtunity, but he was out of ideas. The numbing presence of Sepiroth was blurring the thousands of thought flying through his head. Blinded my a memory, of how his hatred was born, and the hellfire with it...

OOC: Hmm... I want a voice in my head too... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:41 pm
Zaber Blade
OOC: eek Wow. I'm disconnected for two days and so much happens!

warwizardjerek

Well, there are 35 of them left, their just outside of Junon, fighting Fenrir and Garm. They should only take one or two hits each.

Kanna Moto

Zaber was stratled by what Melody did. Could this really be the same girl he'd found nearly dead outside Cosmo Canyon three years ago? In response, he relinquished his grip on his sword, and it fell to the ground. "No..." Zaber could see that she was beginning to remember what had happened, once she knew the truth she would not want to die. But there was no way for him to break through the year's of brainwashing, and he tried many times. Melody had to free her mind herself. If Zaber had given as much help as he could up until now, trying to trigger some knid of recall at every opurtunity, but he was out of ideas. The numbing presence of Sepiroth was blurring the thousands of thought flying through his head. Blinded my a memory, of how his hatred was born, and the hellfire with it...

OOC: Hmm... I want a voice in my head too... gonk
((Well Zach isn't taken!! xd xd xd I think you could work with that too, and why not? He would help someone like you! He knows Sephiroth better than anyone!))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Kanna Moto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:19 am
Melody sighed, slightly depressed, but in the back of her mind she was thankful that Zaber hadn't killed her. As much as she wanted to die, she wanted to find her true memories more. A picture flashed into her mind again, crippling her with the headache that came with it. Sephiroth was there...and he was running a sword through her little brother. Her precious, sweet, innocent brother. Her mind wasn't with the world, as apparent by how dull and faraway her eyes seemed, but tears were flowing down them without her conciously knowing.

"Aurun..." she whispered, her heart breaking with newfound memories. All this time...all this time she'd been helping her brother's killer. She whipped around, once again joining the real world, glaring daggers of ice at Vaizel. But it wasn't Vaizel whom she hated, it was Sephiroth. That unholy creature had caused her too much pain. She got up, tears still flowing down her face, walked up to Vaizel/Sephiroth, and slapped him soundly across the face.

"How could you Sephiroth? How could you have let me alone live in a tiny village...while you made me watch you kill my precious little brother? I remember now...you, Kadaj, and Dr. Hojo...you monsters took my memories...until I figure out the rest of them, I'll help. I do not wish for Father to complete his pourposes...but...when this is over Sephiroth...I will send you to the lifestream. Permanantly this time," she growled, anger and sadness in her eyes. For some reason, her heart still felt attached to him, yet her mind knew he was the monster who'd dystroyed her quaint life in that little town. She'd been so content before he'd come along. Why had he only left her?

She turned to Dawn and looked down in shame.

"Dawn...please forgive me for what I've done as of recent to you and Vaizel...as APPARENT..." she stated loudly, accentuating the apparent, and glaring at the Vaizel/Sephiroth combo, "my memory isn't what it once was..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:45 am
OOC- Um, Kanna how does Melody slap Viaz when he's flying in the air towards Junon?
Wow, I thought I knew the map better than what I did.......dang I just took a look at it and I'm happy I did before I wrote anymore lol. Anyway.  

warwizardjerek

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:31 pm
Examing the tracks Orrin had found, he discovered that these tracks held a larger pack leading directly from the temple. The ones from before must have first been heading towards Midgar and these ones were directed towards a diffrent direction. Most likely to the Fort. Following the tracks a bit further it wasn't long till he heard a gunshot echo into the air. Leaping into a sprint he soon came to a small rocky hill overlooking a road. Again another shot could be heard but this time with a wolf's howl. From the tracks it looked like the beasts had run into some trouble and it was being taken further away from the road opposite from where Orrin was. Leaping down from rock to rock down to the road he stopped alanding atop one of the larger rocks at the base. Scaning his suroundings he followed the source of the sounds and soon spotted movements comeing from a ways off. Whatever these beasts were their green striped allowed the sun to betray their position from a good ways away.
"This shouldn't be any of my business," Orrin thought to himself. "It would be best to head directly towards the meteor sight instead of chaseing these minor little minions around." Sighing to himself he turned to go when he 'saw' a claw slide across one of the rocks up the hill behind him. Pretending not to notice he walked off across the road to search for more tracks. As soon as he had taken his first step a beam of energy came flying down from the minions perch. Without turning or flintching he camly sidesteped the beam and stopped in the middle of the road as a minion landed where he had been standing but a moment ago. Turning with a snarl to gore away at its prey it found itself suddenly with a strange metalic barrel to its head that blew a burst of fire from its cartrige and sent it flying back several feet, headless and missing the middle section of it's body. The remaining two halves burst into blue and green flames. The blue from the bullet Orrin had fired and the green from what must have had been catching within the creatures body. Turning he glared at the three other minions above him. Takeing vengence for their lost companion they leaped from their places as well intent on haveing Orrin's blood spilt. Riseing the ebony black blue crossed gun above his head the ice materia flared to life and with the manipulative ice magic of Orrin's he fired the bullet at the closes minion to land. A gapping hole appeared at the base of the minions largest horn. Landing not but a few feet away from Orrin it let out a hidous scream as it launched itself at its victim. The scream lasted but a moment before it blew up into a ball of razor sharp icicles impaleing its comrades and sending green ooz and icey mist into the surounding area. Emerging from the blue green mist, gun held gripped at his side, he walked away from the carnage he had created. Comeing face to face with these creatures had awakend something inside of him. Something which he hadn't felt in a long time. Unpleasant memories long forgotten where flashing through his head, everytime he thought to catch one it went through his figures, like the mist still licking away from his back. Gritting his teath and gripping his gun harder from the memories flashing through his mind, he brought his gun up to shoot at the closes thing near him. Shattering the windshield of the sports car and putting a hole the size of a quarter through the first and second seat of the drivers end the bullet continued into the trunk lodgeing itself inside the lock of the trunk. With a curse he stumbled off under the protection of a nearby tree and callapsed against it's trunk and fell to his knees, supported from falling on his face by the tree he slide down further and lost consciousness. His gun still held in his hand with a death grip.

OOC - Oh, and I'm currently listening to the FF 7 battle theme music, lol xd  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces