Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 pm
Yer ~ I believe passports will be handed out once classes start (similar to how battle cards won't be available until the gym opens and that class starts)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:58 pm
I just received a Message from the adoptable site and was wondering if it was real or what. It doesn't work and it seems to be a message telling me to go to something vague? I are confuzzled > 3<"  

Souru

Questionable Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:16 pm
Congrats on becoming eligible for a prize! That message you received is a hint towards the prize. ;D Good luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 pm
Marushii
Congrats on becoming eligible for a prize! That message you received is a hint towards the prize. ;D Good luck!
...You confuzzle me.

[- searches through everything -] @ 3@

Souru

Questionable Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:22 pm
Would extraterrestrial-type monsters be accepted? n_n There's a lot of stuff out there about various aliens, UFOs etc. that are effectively monsters with a cryptozoological (or whatever) veneer over the top.

Keeping the tech level of the game in mind, would a monster of this type be acceptable if they didn't come with ray guns and flying saucers?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 pm
Yes, in this world setting, the human notion of "aliens" comes from monsters (and maybe demons/fairies depending) who have those visual traits (but aren't actually from space) ~ so if you want a gray: go for et ~ <3  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:27 pm
ABout incorporeal beings that aren't undead- how vulnerable are they to anti-ghost magic?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:38 pm
D:' Depends. On a lot of things. Like wtf these incorporeal beings are, the anti-ghost magic in question, and the rp situation.

Sorry, but, we really can't offer a blanket statement about things like that.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:43 pm
lizbot
Yes, in this world setting, the human notion of "aliens" comes from monsters (and maybe demons/fairies depending) who have those visual traits (but aren't actually from space) ~ so if you want a gray: go for et ~ <3

*fistpump!* Thank you!

(also HI LIZBOT i missed you <3)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:50 pm
For the point system, does drawing one fanart to get 1 point also work for drawing fanart of quest characters or only fanart of existing characters that are already enrolled?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:28 pm
Questing characters is aokay! Anything related to this shop INCLUDING minipets are awesome, as long as it's not like, a stick doodle. Use your own integrity here when drawing please XD heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:37 pm
As some students have humanoid forms to keep from clogging up hallways and such, what is the restriction on how much of their actual species they can keep?

IE: Spider-type monster has eight-legs. In humanoid form would said monster be able to have like....six arms and two legs and keep within the rules? Sort of like, but with one more set of arms acting as those do

La Fantome de le opera

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:58 pm
We're basically following the Rule of Major Edits here. If it doesn't look humanoid anymore. IT IS NOT. IF IT HAS BLUE SKIN AND LIKE TENTACLES ITS AN ALIEN NOT HUMANOID.

Basically:
- Your character is able to shapeshift back to its natural form outside of schoolgrounds and class time (first years need a permission card if to do so, when the semester starts. Right now you are free to rp with natural form as school hasn't 'officially started' its term yet).

- So if your char is a spider thing she must have a humanoid form. It Must have two legs and 2 arms. I will say okay to missing arms/limbs, but no to super amounts of extra ones. Missing head = aokay but you need to show the head SOMEWHERE in the student picture, so on so forth.

- Chars can have extra wings, tails, scales, anything that B/C normally counts as edits. Basically envision we have a base lineart that looks like a human. Now what can you do with that lineart that still makes it LOOK like that lineart? I hope this clears up all problems *nods*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:03 pm
I have a question about accepted quests. Let's say that you posted up a quest but one of the staff goes through it and sees that it is not ready to be accepted yet. Will they tell you that it still needs work or will they just not say anything? Also, I've noticed that some quests get accepted faster than others despite the fact that the quest that just got accepted was made much later than the other quests that have yet to be accepted. For example, a quest made on the 16th has yet to be accepted, but then a quest that was made on the 20th gets accepted before the quest made on the 16th does. Does the acceptance process not go by the date that the quest was made or does it just go by whichever quest seems the most ready?  

XxEternal MelodyxX

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:34 pm
Thanks Eternal, you pretty much summed up what I was going to ask XD  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items