Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:44 pm
((... wow LIttle star xD))

Skye looked around. She wasn't used to... well so many people. 'What was this Shalon girl like anyway? Was she nice? Or like Alice? They glared again. She probably wouldn't like me anyway...' Break was still dragging her...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:51 pm
"Uhm....what happened to Gilbert?"Shalon was staring down at the young Gil who hid behind Oz to get away from Shalon and Cheshire.Jinyx was eating a cookie that Shalon had given her knawing at it with Ditzy sitting in front of her.Oz just smiled.

"Yeah...he was....cursed..."Oz said sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:53 pm
Skye gonked. 'She didn't even notice me!' she exclaimed in her head. Break patted her head while smiling. 'What am I? Your pet.' Skye bitterly thought with a bitter look at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:57 pm
"Uhm...Break who is that?"Shalon had the ominous aroura around her giving the sweet look.Jinyx,Gil,Cheshire,and Oz all backed away from her.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:02 pm
Skye sat up, breaking free of Break and looking around. Shalon was looking at her sweetly. "Uh..............................." a long moment of silence. "my name is....?" Break patted her head. "Skye. Your name is Skye silly." Alice backed away. Skye did too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:11 pm
"Oooooooo~!!Then that means there's another little sister for me~Yaya~!!"Shalon grabbed onto Skye's hands in a innocent way.

"Young master,what should we do now?"Gil whsipered hiding behind Oz.Oz whispered something into Gil's ears and the four slowly crept away.....

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:16 pm
Skye sweated. "Er... what? Little... sister... what!?" She said surprised. Break nodded, right beside of Shalon, grinning. Alice was literally on fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:22 pm
"Yes,and that means that Alice is your older sister as well~!!"Shalon smiled as the ominous aroura had gotten stronger.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:24 pm
Alice was reaching to choke...

Break clapped his hands and nodded happily. Skye's eyes were in swirled. "uhhhhhh... where am i.......?" She asked herself. why was everyone so wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeerddddddd.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:34 pm
"Oh,you should also call me big sister Shalon...yeah,that would be so adorable!!!"Shalon had gotten closer to Skye,"Come on.Don't.Be.Shy."She emphazise the words in a mencing manner.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:37 pm
Skye suddenly grew small. "Why do I feel like everyone's pet when I'm one of the most strongest chains of the abyss???" Break grinned, not hearing what she had said. Alice did though. "Strongest chain!? You don't look so strong to me!" She laughed. Skye pouted, big eyed. "Shut up."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:42 pm
"WEll,she's the second strogest chain maded in the Abyss....right after you left...."Jinyx popped her head into the room looking around for another cookie.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:44 pm
"What? How come you didn't tell us this?" Alice asked Jinyx. Skye sighed. "You never asked." Break patted her head, grinning all the way. What was up with him? Skye thought. Then she looked at Shalon. ...scary...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:47 pm
"I didn't know until i started to hear voices in my head...."Jinyx mummbled barely,Oz poked his head through having worry in his eyes.

"You were hearing voices!?Why didn't you tell me!?"Oz grabbed onto Gil and pulled him into the room.

"I don't know....the voice was soft spoken and light for some reason..."Cheshire perked up at this and ran up to Jinyx's head.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:04 pm
"What were they Jinyx?" Skye asked.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers