Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Do you believe in Jinn? (Jinn-Stories) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:58 am
Hmmm...Ouija board, Where does ouija board come from ? surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:38 pm
Well, the reason it's called a ouija board is that "oui" is French for "yes" and "ja" is German for "yes." Or something along those lines. Here's a link about it's history: http://www.essortment.com/all/historyouijabo_rebo.htm

And that particular board we were using...I'm not sure where they got it. But it's got a character called Emilee the Strange on it.  

Silver Nephil

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:48 pm
Okay, so, something weird happened last night to me. I dunno if'n it's just my friend playing a trick on me for the hell of it or not, but here's what happened.

I went to bed, and I looked over, and there was this shadow shape on the other side of the bed, lying on their stomach with their head on their arms, like they were lookin at me. And the room smelled like that Vicks Vapor Rub stuff, and went I swallowed my mouth tasted like I had some of those menthol candies in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:44 pm
So...no ideas at all about what happened there?  

Silver Nephil

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:59 pm
o_O ohhhhh,,...Hmmm...Is it something maybe your 2djinn friend>??
Candyy?,, thats strange..Hmmmmö.idk what to sayy can you explain moree smile ?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:19 pm
Yeah, maybe it was him. But the smell was odd. He usually smells like musky, or like cinnamon, or cloves, or peppers.

Yeah, menthol candies. Y'know, those candies you suck on when you have a cough and it makes your throat open up? Those ones.

It wasn't all that bad, but it was strange. Some other weird stuff's been happening, too.  

Silver Nephil

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:02 pm
opppsss , Sorry FOR THEEE LATE REPLYT! sad
welllllll what was the other weird things :/?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 pm
Oh, just demons popping in and out. Azrael showing up, Azrael's brother showing up...

*sighs* And then the whole Azzy being moody'n'crap'n'saying, "If you two hang out so much, why don't you date him?" *feels face turn red*  

Silver Nephil

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:50 pm
hahaha..i got an even better story..=D..but right now i dont have time to type it..XD its a longggggggggg story..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 pm
well my story is , I was home alone one night and I was on my pc for awhile and after awhile I was going to bed. I was sleeping like I always do but I suddenly opened my eyes a little bit and it was like 3am I think and I saw a strange dark figure in my room and I thought I was just seeing things but after that I was smelling something that smelled like brimstone or something. when I woke up in the morning the only thing I could think of is where the smell came from.  

II Kuro Kishi II

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:45 pm
Wow, Kuro. XD You took things a whole helluva lot more calmly than I would have.

Hey, guys, I've got a semi-stupid question. What would you think if a Djinn'n'a human got together? Y'know, as a couple, sorta?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:41 am
Huh. a story in my school (daylight!) someone got um . . . hysteria (the teachers take care of her). Ok I won't dare to share more DX

@Silver Nephil : There are many stories about that such thing at my country. Some of it true  

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:48 pm
Nao Aster
Huh. a story in my school (daylight!) someone got um . . . hysteria (the teachers take care of her). Ok I won't dare to share more DX

@Silver Nephil : There are many stories about that such thing at my country. Some of it true

Yeah? What would happen with 'em, the couples? Did people treat 'em differently or did they have any problems between the two of them or what?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:24 pm
Silver Nephil
Wow, Kuro. XD You took things a whole helluva lot more calmly than I would have.

Hey, guys, I've got a semi-stupid question. What would you think if a Djinn'n'a human got together? Y'know, as a couple, sorta?
Seriously dude for 3 day I remembered that smell  

II Kuro Kishi II

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:39 am
Silver Nephil
Nao Aster

Yeah? What would happen with 'em, the couples? Did people treat 'em differently or did they have any problems between the two of them or what?

I still don't get the word "as couple" . . .  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff