Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Canis Lupus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reakonte of twin blades

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:14 am
Pissing me off... may be the last thing you do.

Setsunka Megami
~

I'm stronger than you think...

Setsunka sighed and turned into wolf form as she began wandering around. She saw two others nearby and both were crying. Pathetic, emotion is so useless.She padded up to a tree and layed under it. She was bored out of her mind and there were no border intrusions that she could smell.This is so boring, I need something to do!She closed her eyes but made sure to keep her hearing sharp in case something did happen.

User Image

But I'm weaker than I think...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:58 am
As Darius held Bella tightly she felt safe in his embrace. She quietly listens to Darius's voice as he spoke to her. She was glad that he did not wish to end so quickly what they were trying to begin. He spoke about not having the ability to protect her or preventing danger to come her way.

"Darius, I don't want to lose you as much as you don't want to lose me. When my father chose you to be my suitor it was because of your strong personality and good heart. I know I was stubborn with disagreement with the whole idea. Although I forget the type of partner you'd by my side. Which would my partner and possible lover not a tyrant.

(( Reakonte of twin blades, I should let you know that Lady Conspiracy would not appreciate you posting pictures with your post because they take up too much room. Please delete the pictures in your post. Thank you.))  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Madame Nyx Nightshade

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:40 am
The little pup was opening up with Gemini becoming playful playing tag and hide-n-seek. The pup was quite excited but suddenly her senses told her something was wrong. The little pup was suppose to be hiding as Gemini was seeking her currently. The curious pup sneaks out of the room and into Bella's finding her and Darius cuddling. The pup went to the bed side not able to reach the bed or climb. She was concerned about Bella despite not really knowing her but being the first person she saw before Evolet. She began to whimper for Darius and Bella to notice her pawing at the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 am
"Bella..."
Darius was touched by her words. That was something he had never thought about seriously. The reason why they were betrothed. He had been asked if he loved Bella and would do all he could to protect and make her happy. Sure they had talked about what he thought would make a great alpha, but he had never connected the dots before until now. Kissing her cheek Darius smiled lovingly at her.
"I think we have a visitor."
Chuckling He reached one arm over and picked the pup up easily setting her on his chest so she could see them both.
"Hello princess. Having fun?"  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

SagittariusBlueWolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:54 pm
The little pup was so excited when Darius finally noticed her. She was wagging her tail like crazy with excitement. Once lifted upon Darius's chest she was somewhat shy looking at him than Bella. She walks slowly being between them and senses Bella hurt and whimpers lightly before licking her. She glances over at Darius licking his chin affectionately too. She was adorable with snowy white fur and a pink nose. She began to cuddle between them and slowly began to fall asleep as Bella ran her gentle hands upon her fur.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:04 am
Bella gently embraces Darius and the truth was spoken through her finally grasping the importance of her needing him by her side. As Darius kissed Bella's cheek their moment alone was interupted by the orphaned pup they had found together with the others. Darius had invited their visitor between them where she made herself comfortable. She was a smart pup understanding that Bella was injuried.

"I am okay little one." she smiled and kissed her nose. She watched how Darius was with the pup and smiled admiring. As Bella began to run her fingers through the soft snowy white fur of the pup. The pup began to fall asleep comfortable between them. "So, I thought about offering Evolet guardianship of this dear little one. Although, I must admit I am falling in love with her myself." she smiled looking down at her. " Should we adopt her together?" she looked to Darius and still petting the pup softly.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:52 am
Darius chuckled when the pup licked his chin. She was an adorable little thing. Her fur was still very soft from the bath she had earlier. Looking at Bella when she asked about adopting her together.
"I would like that very much. And it would give some practice if we ever have pups. Head start on parenting."
He chuckled again. He wondered if Bella still wanted to be a mother. She seemed to like the idea when they were younger. Scrunching his eyebrows at a thought he looked at Bella.
"Where will she stay? Our rooms are seperate from each other."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:28 am
As Darius spoke Bella was beginning to think of names for the little pup. As Bella was stroking through the pups snowy white fur she hears Darius agree to adopt her together. Bella smirked at the idea of this pup giving them a head start on parenting. Although the big question came when Darius asked about where the little one might stay at. It was true the pair had not lived together yet.

"Well, I suppose for now she'll stay with me and when your ready you can move in with us too." she smiled. "Although, if you wish to move in when we're official. I would understand. I suppose we need to make arrangements." she blushed. "Hmmm, how do you like Clover? She has beautiful green eyes." she smiled down at the pup.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:42 pm
Thinking the name over in his head Darius nodded. He liked the name. He also thought about when to move in with Bella and Clover. He kissed Bella's cheek and gently kissed Clovers head so not to wake her up.
"I think it suites her perfectly. Matches her eyes almost exactly too. As to moving in, I'm still a little old fashioned with some things. So I would like to wait until everything is official if that is okay with you. Clover will have a place to stay in my room in case you need her stay with me."
A strange feeling came over him as he held his girls and wondered if this is what it felt like to be a father ans smiled. He snuggled closer to them never wanting to let go as he imagined the roads ahead of them. His parents, mother in particular, would be ecstatic about all of this. He would write later. Right now he just wanted to lay where he was with the people most important him now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:21 pm
Bella smiles when Darius agree with the name she picked for the cute pup. She wasn't disappointed with Darius being old fashioned and wanting things official before he moved into the her room. She thought that would be the appropriate thing to do but could hardly wait. As Darius embraced them both together Bella cuddled into his chest comfortable falling asleep as well.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:41 am
When Bella curled up with her head on his chest Darius couldn't help but smile broader. When she fell asleep he looked down at the love of his life with their... daughter. Adoptive or blood, Clover was now their daughter. Pride, love, and hope welled up inside Darius as he looked at them. Whispering quietly he said his goodnight and rested his head and fell asleep with his arms still around Bella and Clover.
"Goodnight, my loves. May angels of peace guide your dreams."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:48 am
Lillian woke well into the night from a not so restful sleep. Look over Mista she sighed with relief. Her nightmares hadn't woken the kitten. Carefully she got up and went to the desk to write to Empris about the kitten. She wasn't sure if her friend would have seen the little one or not recently in her care. She wrote quickly and rolled the parchment to seal it with wax and her symbol. Walking out she saw Shoko curled sleeping and sighed. Lillian didn't know if they still had messenger birds here or not.
"Guess it can wait till morning. I don't want to disturb her sleep."
Putting the scroll in a pocket she fetched a blanket to lay over Shoko that wouldn't be uncomfortable but still help keep warm when the fire died out.

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:58 pm
Shoko heard Lillian wake, although she was in another room. She could also hear the scratch or a pen on paper. She didn't react when she came and placed a blanket on her, she didn't want anyone to know she couldn't, and didn't need, sleep. Though when she heard Lillian sigh, she got up slowly and looked at her. What's wrong? There was no sign of fatigue on her face, there never was.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:42 pm
"Sorry. I didnt mean to wake you. I was just curious if there were still messenger birds. friend from a while back has been on my mind."
Lillian took the letter for Empris out to show Shoko then put it back her pocket. She didnt want the contents of the letter to be read by any of the pack.

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:56 pm
Shoko stood, her long red hair a bit tangled. I can take it for you. She wanted Lillian to know she could trust her, no matter where the letter needed to go. She gently passed her fingers through her hair, curiosity plain in her eyes. You can trust me, I wont read it, and I don't judge. She hoped Lillian would let her, it had been a while since Shoko had been on a messaging journey, her horse was getting bored.  
The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff