Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:18 pm
herazade
Carys walked up to the sorting hat and placed it upon her head. 'People say that, in a nutshell, I'm not as nice as I look. I'm sarcastic and I have a bit of a temper... I'm very outgoing and I speak my mind. if I don't like you, you'll know it... I'm told I'm a mother hen to my friends, but that's stupid...' She waited, calmly, for the hat to sort her.

The Sorting Hat began speaking into her mind as soon as it was placed on her head. "Your dedication to your friends could place you in Hufflepuff, but your temper and facade could warrant Slytherin. Hm, the choices, the choices. I will have to go with Hufflepuff!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:40 pm
Carys thanked the hat, removed it from her head, and headed off to the Hufflepuff table. She was a little surprised that she was sorted into Hufflepuff, but was happy nonetheless.  

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 pm
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm clever and sly, unafraid to get what I want. But I have morals. I don't like to stab people in the back, unless they deserve it. I suppose I'm vindictive that way.
I like people, and I like to be the center of attention. I don't like being told no, but don't think I'm a brat. I'm just very determined. If I don't get it one way, I'll get it another.
I'm very bright and cheery, a little bit clumsy, and not exactly a genius. But I'm not dumb, either. I can make my way just fine. I just take some light haired detours off of the information superhighway every now and then.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 pm
LollyxBeans
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm clever and sly, unafraid to get what I want. But I have morals. I don't like to stab people in the back, unless they deserve it. I suppose I'm vindictive that way.
I like people, and I like to be the center of attention. I don't like being told no, but don't think I'm a brat. I'm just very determined. If I don't get it one way, I'll get it another.
I'm very bright and cheery, a little bit clumsy, and not exactly a genius. But I'm not dumb, either. I can make my way just fine. I just take some light haired detours off of the information superhighway every now and then.

"Yes...Hmmm....." The hat mumbled, "You are too vindictive to be in Hufflepufff. You will be too bright and cheery to be in Slytherin, not that smart to be in Ravenclaw. You are headstong and determined, that would be perfect for Gyffindor, yes....... Gryffindor!" The sorting hat decided.

Gryffindor cried in joy.  

c h o c o l a t-s

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:30 pm
Shelby Lynn Gaspar stepped up to the hat next, she took a curious look at it for a second then smiled to it. She sat down carefully and placed the hat on her head curiously waiting for what it had in store for her.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm naturally curious. I love to explore and observe new things that I've never seen before. This gets me into a lot of trouble though, but I can't help it! When proposed with a challenge I never back down, I'm always determined to do my best to come out on top. Alright I admit it, I'm not the nicest person. I tend to say it like it is, but it's totally not my fault! I can't help it that the truth hurts! Unfortunately this is my other troublemaker, my big mouth. Other than all those I'm a pretty fun and playful girl to be around, just stay on my good side and we won't have any troubles.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:34 am
Alice Walked over to the seat and sat down with a smile on her face and waited for the hat to pick her House:

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Mysterious, Tom-boyish, Creepy Sometimes, Kind, Loving, Random.  

Sophie Dream Weasley

2,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:26 pm
My name is Nelly Redwood

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm really Shy,laughable,Nice,cute,fun,loves to eat,loves to read,and draw heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 pm
xTheEndx
Shelby Lynn Gaspar stepped up to the hat next, she took a curious look at it for a second then smiled to it. She sat down carefully and placed the hat on her head curiously waiting for what it had in store for her.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm naturally curious. I love to explore and observe new things that I've never seen before. This gets me into a lot of trouble though, but I can't help it! When proposed with a challenge I never back down, I'm always determined to do my best to come out on top. Alright I admit it, I'm not the nicest person. I tend to say it like it is, but it's totally not my fault! I can't help it that the truth hurts! Unfortunately this is my other troublemaker, my big mouth. Other than all those I'm a pretty fun and playful girl to be around, just stay on my good side and we won't have any troubles.

"Your determination delights me, girl" the sorting hat complimented, "Your strong will and your love of challenges amuses me. I shall put you in Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor's cheered and made way for the student.  

c h o c o l a t-s

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:39 pm
Wizard Axel
Alice Walked over to the seat and sat down with a smile on her face and waited for the hat to pick her House:

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Mysterious, Tom-boyish, Creepy Sometimes, Kind, Loving, Random.

"You really are a box of contradictions, aren't you?" The hat chuckled, "You're mysterious and creepy, yet kind, loving, and random; I'm caught between Hufflepuff and Slytherin." The Sorting Hat paused. "Alrighty then, I shall out you in Hufflepuff!"

The Hufflepuff's applauded her and emptied a new chair for their new fellow house-mate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:43 pm
II CherryOak II
My name is Nelly Redwood

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm really Shy,laughable,Nice,and cute . heart

Before the hat even touched the girl's head, he had already knew what house to put the child in. "Hufflepuff!" he announced.

The Hufflepuffs stomped their feet in excitement and clapped for her.  

c h o c o l a t-s

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image

xxxx---------≺N є l l y≻----------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʀєdωood

Nelly shot the hat off her head and hugged it.
She spirited to the table but went dead slow as she approached the table. " Hufflepuff ..." she whispered to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm
Shelby's eyes light up with excitement as she gently took off the hat and got off the stool. And so it begins..., She thought to herself as she skipped happily off to the Gryffindor table.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

nikki-lion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:03 pm
My name is Nikki Waltz.

People sat that, in a nutshell, I'm really motherly, intelligent, caring and a little weird sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:37 pm
nikki-lion
My name is Nikki Waltz.

People sat that, in a nutshell, I'm really motherly, intelligent, caring and a little weird sometimes.

"Yes, your caring and motherly attitude is for Hufflepuff, yes....." The Sorting Hat grew a smile on his face, "But your rich intelligence is simply too great to put you in Hufflepuff. Therefore I must out you in Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw table jumped out of their seats and hollered, chanting congratulatory comments, smiling at the girl.

((You were supposed to fill out a profile before you got sorted but anyways, no biggie! But just do your profile now =] ))  

c h o c o l a t-s

Sophie Dream Weasley

2,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 am
c h o c o l a t-s
Wizard Axel

"You really are a box of contradictions, aren't you?" The hat chuckled, "You're mysterious and creepy, yet kind, loving, and random; I'm caught between Hufflepuff and Slytherin." The Sorting Hat paused. "Alrighty then, I shall out you in Hufflepuff!"

The Hufflepuff's applauded her and emptied a new chair for their new fellow house-mate.

Alice smiled and thanked the hat then walked off to her new house  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces