Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:07 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara sighed heavily. Everyone has a dark past, she assumed and closed her eyes. The smell of fresh apple pie wafted into her nostrils and she opened her eyes, spotting the location of the smell. Happily, she scooped a piece of pie and dug into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 pm
She didn't notice there was food out until she heard some people eating. Her stomache growled and Sakato then gather random food and started to chomp down.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:18 pm

"The way they make the food is appear is one of my favorite parts of being here. House elves cook it down in the kitchen, then poof it up here. And it's always delicious." She ate chicken and beef, sweet potatoes and corn, peas and green beans and drank, drank cups of pumpkin juices and apple juice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:27 pm
Sakato Yagami
Gryffindor

She then ate some garlic mashed potatoes and scooped up some more to chow down."Yea I read about Hogwarts in that book, I really cant remember the name though.... I'm really excited about Defence againest the Darks Arts, wasn't there a curse on the job?"  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Tamara chuckled. "It was supposed to be removed when Voldy was beaten, but our last Professor flat out disappeared about half way through the first semester. We have a new one, so we'll see if he lasts."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:38 pm
Andrew Walfred
1st Year

Gryffindor
============

User Image

Andrew walked to the Gryffindor table, he sat on the edge of the table. "Hi, I am Andrew Walfred, nice to meet you." He said it to all his new friends in Gryffindor table. His eyes look on the table filled with food, he feels hungry suddenly. That's why he pick the nearest food from him and start eating.  

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:41 pm
~Sakato Yagami~
~Gryffindor~

"Maybe the teacher got scared of the curse and left." Sakato looked at the Slytrien's table. "Hey most of them left. If they ever pick on me I do something so bad to time I'll....hehehe sorry got carried away." She blushed embrassedly. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 pm
Sakato Yagami
Gryffindor

She turn around to look at the boy who just talked. "Oh hey I'm Sakato Yagami, pleasure to meet ya!"  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:57 pm
Andrew Walfred
1st Year

Gryffindor
=================

He stop his eating and look at the girl who greet him. "Hi, Sakato Yagami, nice to meet you too! Are you from Japan?Your name sounded like Japanese to me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 pm
Sakato Yagami
Gryffindor

"I was born there but I moved to Britain after I was born." Sakato then drank some juice and grabbed some pork. " The food's good here isn't it?"  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 pm
Andrew Walfred
1st Year

Gryffindor
=================

"Yes, this is the first time I taste a food as good as this." He grab his goblet and drink it. "The drink is good too, I hope I will not get a homesick."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:52 pm
LUCY BONKS

“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
Lucy walked to the Gryffindor table and sat down somewhere. She made it. She got into Gryffindor! She couldn't be happier now. She smiled at the second and new first years and served herself food. She was longing for a good meal. She looked up at the other fellow Gryffindors and introduced herself.
"Lucy Bonks."
Pan climbing up her arm again and settled on her shoulder, taking notice of the food.
"Ooooh, aren't we spoiled?" he mumbled to himself, analyzing each nutriment happily. But, somehow, Lucy knew she was going to miss the streets of London. It's a big city with many opportunities, after all. And there's Patrick, her friend since she ran away from 'home', from the family that adopted her. She liked to sit by Portobello with Patrick and begging. Begging was always fun with Patrick. He made it look lively. 'I wonder what Patrick's doing?' thought Lucy. Patrick was like a brother to her. Someone who could love and protect her. Poor Patrick. She remembered the times when they got near a famous, popular place in London and Patrick played guitar and Lucy was singing with her precious, beautiful voice. She smiled slightly on the thought.

CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel skipped happily to the Gryffindor table. It wasn't her choice, but if the Sorting hat told her to go there, she will. 'He probably knows better! Besides, I'm the first Gryffindor in the Kingsleighs!' she thought as she sat down. She smiled brightly to her classmates.
"Hi! I'm Caramel Kingsleigh!"
She looked down at the food with a grin. She wasn't very hungry. Mel started to hum a song to herself and then took notice of two other first-years, Andrew and Sakato, and she smiled at them.
"Hey guys! I've seen you at the Station but I don't know your name..." she smiled slightly as she served herself some pumpkin juice.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:41 am
{The House elves get paid now... >.>}

Tamara greeted all the new freshman and introduced herself. "I'm Tamara Radcliffe! I'm a second year and I'm pretty good at Potions, Defense and Flying. If you need help you can come to me. Oh, I'm also decent with Charms. Anything else, you're on your own," she jested with a wink and a smile. This year would be a good one, she told herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:28 am
LUCY BONKS

“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,
First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy smiled at Tamara as she introduced herself.
"Nah, I'm fine.", she beamed, "I might suck in Herbology, though." she admitted. Pan choked on a bean he was eating and Lucy rolled her eyes. "And this is Pan, my-talking and annoying ferret." she smirked.
"'Llo." grinned Pan. He doesn't like it when people disturb him as he eats.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:40 am
User Image

Levana was practically bouncing to her table. She sat down carfully making sure she didn't bump anyone. "Hello!! Im Levana Asphodel..well you already know that. He called my name."She said practically giddy with excitement."I can't wait to share a year here with all of you!!!"  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff