Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

"If you stand in my path, I will destroy you"

Daemon pushed the doors to the Great Hall wide. His eyes were cold as he strode openly down the path, heading for the Slytherin table, sitting at an open space, loading a plate. He looked down the length of the table each way, noting who was present.

"Hold on tight, I'm taking you to hell."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette sat at the Slytherin table for the final banquet, pondering. This was the same place that, at the beginning of the year, Iolanthe (the doll) had been covered in ash... And she still hadn't gotten back at Daemon for that. Not that she'd forgotten, mind you. She'd get her revenge eventually... Subconsiously, her hands clenched tighter around the china doll she held, a pretty girl with black hair dressed in a green gown. Green for Slytherin...

Cosette looked up as the headmistress began to speak, her heart pounding. She frowned slightly at the points awarded to the Gryffindors--what about Daemon's efforts after his mother had passed away? Didn't that count for anything?--but her irritation quickly vanished as it was announced that they had won! She smiled widely, the largest smile she'd worn all year, and clapped along with her house-mates.
'Ha,' she thought smugly, looking over at the other tables, 'We win!'

Not the most mature reaction, perhaps, but then Cosette was only eleven...

((HA! This time I beat all of you, and got the first post! Take that, people who left me behind at the Starting Feast! /Is smug/))

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Charon was quiet stilling in his spot at the table waiting. Listening to the annoucments he sighed. Just wait they failed, something told him that had.

His eyes went wide and Charon let out a whoop of joy when they were annouced as the house cup winner. Nothing could have finished this year off in a more perfect way. "Thank you!" He half hollered and tossed his arms into the air.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:18 pm
[GO COSETTE! <3
Yes I am nice and you want to hurt my poor freshly orphaned sad child.[

User Image
Daemon SaDiablo
First year Slytherin student

Daemon didn't react as Slytherin won.A s around him, people rose in glee, he simply stared ahead, not even the hint of a smile.

Leader of the SaDiablo family

-----------------------------------------------------
[Three months later]

Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon entered the hall, taking a seat for the new year. He eyed where the food should be in disgust.

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante looked around the room and walked slowly to the table. He stopped for a moment when he saw Daemon but sat down across from him anyway. Charon had gotten separated from him in the crowd so he sat quietly as he waited for him to arrive. To pass the time he pulled out his copy of The Inferno, the book he had received from Cosette at her party for Christmas. He laughed lightly, considering the author was named Dante as well. As he read he thought about what gifts to give. They would be late but better late then never right?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:57 am
User Image

"Evening gents." Charon said as he dropped into his usual seat at Dante's right. "Not a very big bunch this year huh? Seen anyone who looks useful?" He asked eyeing the first years that were streaming in. "Hey there Dae, how's it going?" The blond looked over at his other yearmate with a small smile.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:20 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante smiled,"Hey Charon, just reading" he said turning the book so he could see the title. "Cosette gave it to me" he said placing its book mark in it's place. "What are you looking forward to the most this year?" He asked turning his attention back on Charon.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:28 pm
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon glanced up as Charon spoke. He seemed suprised the male was speaking to him. "Good evening," he said formally, adding "How was your summer?"

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:33 am
User Image
Chris sighed and watched the sorting. None of the new kid looked even interesting to him They all looked timid and boring. "Looks like there's no one to goof off with in this new group or tease," he said to himself looking back at his plate. As of now it seemed most of the new ones were gryffindor. He scuffed at the thought that slytherin may be out numbered once again when it comes to house numbers. The guy talking to himself had drawn a few looks from neighboring Slytherins so the white blond guy half expected someone to make a comment to him.

(Office Of Confusion smile )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette entered the Great Hall and walked over to the Slytherin table, looking for her friends, when she saw them, she smiled and approached. She noticed the boy who had spoken before, and made a note to find out who he was. "Bonjour, mes amis!" she said as she sat next to Daemon, across from Charon. As she placed her two dolls on the table, she turned to him and said, "Before the conversation moves forward at all, I would like it to be noted that if anything similar to last year's fiasco happens tonight, I will end your life on the spot. Now that we've settled that..." she turned back to the rest, "It's nice to see you all again, how are you all doing? How were your summers?"

((All French is from Googletranslate, so if any of you actually speak the language, I apologize for how terrible my use of it probably was.))

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

"Bonjour Cosette" Dante said smiling at one of the few Slytherins he trusted. "I thank you for the book, I've already finished it. This is the third time I will be reading it" he said with a soft laugh. He was thankful that the party at Cosettes had been good. Her parents seemed to get along with his rather well. Which was a good thing. He hoped she'd forgive him for not having anything in return, at least not yet.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image

"My break was wonderful. Been reading the book Cosette got me over Christmas." Charon answered Daemon's question. "Cosette! Wonderful to see you again. My break was perfect. Daisy and I had alot of fun just goofing off. She's still enthralled with that music box." He said with a smile. This felt good being around his housemates again.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:23 pm
♚Malcolm Dundas♚♚Fist Year,Slytherin Pride♚

User Image

John Malcolm Dundas smiled proudly as the old dusty hat called out 'Slytherin!'. He knew he'd get sorted in there anyway. He made his way to the cheering table and once more brushed a blond curl away from his face.
"Hello." he told nobody in particular.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image
(( Completely ignoring the fact that she was sorted before him...))

First year : Slytherin
Malady followed on behind John, resigning herself to the fact that all the progress she had been trying to acheive was lost. Moshe, the poor sop, had been placed in Hufflepuff. She focused her dark green eyes on the people before her. Analyzing; calculating. Then her face twisted abnormally into what she must have thought was a smile. " Pleasure to meet you all," she said, seating herself.  

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Hikari Yuuhi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:47 pm

User Image

Murasaki Hizawa - 1st Year Slytherin

"Will you die for the ones you love? Will you kill for them?"

The hat had declared "Slytherin," a choice that he perfectly understood. He didn't really have the loyalty for Hufflepuff, too little wit for Ravenclaw, and certainly too cautious for Gryffindor. All he knew really was to survive, and he would continue to survive regardless of the situation. With a calm that hid the nervousness underneath, he walked towards the table, blue eyes slowly taking into the people of the table.

Many on the table had a strange elegance to them as though years of etiquette had been forced upon them. At least, it seemed like it to him. Other than one person, this group didn't really seem too boisterous. Almost automatically, he felt like mimicking them, observing the very actions of his fellow housemates.

Slowly sitting down onto a seat after the green-eyed girl, Mura bowed his head slightly to the two first years in front of him before he turned his head to observe the sorting.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff