Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{♠ My name is Tanisa Astor.
I wanted to be in Slytherin.
Instead, I'm in Gryffindor.
Intrigued yet? ♠}

Tanisa nodded again, a bit uncomfortable when yet another person came into the room, this time via the stairs behind Tamara. "Yeah, that would be nice," Tanisa said, addressing Shelby and turning her attention from the girl that had just sat in front of the fireplace. "I think I would be a pretty fair Chaser. Either that or a Seeker, but I would rather be more involved in the game." Realizing that Shelby had addressed Tamara as well, Tanisa had no choice but to talk to this seemingly psychic girl again. "What position do you want to play?"

Noticing with a jolt that the girl by the fireplace was getting up and walking toward them, Tanisa backed off a little, brushing Tamara's hand off of her arm. This was one of those crazy-cheerful girls she'd been worried about; she was sure of it. Tanisa watched as the girl greeted Tamara, who she called 'Tammy', and Shelby, and then looked down when the girl turned to her and introduced herself. She hadn't wanted to be noticed by this girl - Olivia - but it was inevitable. Sighing, she looked back up, studying the girl before her. She was smiling happily. Tanisa tried to make at least one corner of her mouth move upward, but she was pretty sure it just turned into a grimace. "Yes, I'm Tanisa," she replied, trying to stop any coldness from leaking into her voice. With this, she was pretty sure she'd managed alright, but her smile had failed completely, replaced by the pokerface she'd been practicing for years.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Remy walked into the Gryffindor. After laughing a little at the sight of the fat lady. "She is so cool." He then proceeded into the commons noticing three girls. Who looked like first years deciding it best to introduce himself now he walked over and plopped on the couch. He gave the 3 girls a friendly smile. "Hello. So you 3 all got sorted into Gryffindor too. Cool." He looked around the room making sure to notice each of them to try and remember their faces. It wasnt to hard. "I am Remus Louis Riley. But you guys can just call me Remy. So what you guys talking about."

(working on my teacher profile then I heading off to bed. I will respond tomorrow)  

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:21 pm
Șɦεʅɓʏ Ƚʏии Gαȿϼαɾ User ImageUser Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Gɾʏϝϝɪиɗσɾ, and proud of it!
Ɖεϯεɾɱɪиαϯɪσи and Ͼυɾɪσȿɪϯʏ are my most interesting traits.
I seek Ⱥɗѵεиϯυɾε and Ғɾɪεиɗȿћɪϼ more than anything.

Shelby turned and looked to Olivia and smiled and gave her a small wave as she greeted them. She didn't expect to meet so many people in one day, but this was really exciting for her. As Shelby listened in to them talking she curiously watched a boy walk into the common room. Just as he took a seat on the couch close to them he greeted them with a friendly tone.

"Hello Remy, I'm Shelby Gaspar." She said happily to him with a smile.

"Well...we were having a wonderful conservation of which position we would like to receive for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Are you interested in playing?" She asked him feeling curious to what his answer was.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam let out a long low sigh she had just walked into a semi full common room, though she had hoped it would be empty. Brushing her urdge to draw away when she felt the atmosphere of the room she offered a small wave. Looking at the group in the room she walked over to the couch and plopped down on the ground next to said couch. She looked from person to person wondering what she misssed then closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly. "Something tells me that this is going to be a long year, as well as the next seven...maybe" she thought, her mood dropping a bit.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

Remy smiled as Shelby introduced herself. "It is nice to meet you Shelby." He gave her a friendly smile. He then thought about her question of what position he would want to play if he was on the Gryffindor Quidditch team. "Hmm thats a good question. I would say I would like to be a chaser. But I think it would be easier and more fun to be the keeper. Cuz then I can just chill in one spot making sure nobody scores." He said with a slight joking yet serious laugh. "Though I think it would just be fun to play." He smiled. Thats when he noticed a another girl walk into the commons. 'Wow there sure were a lot of girls in Gryffindor.' He thought to himself. That when she saw her plop down on the floor next to him and say how it's going to be a long year. "Why do you say that?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image

Jeydon Joshua Toombs

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jayden walked up to the portrait of the fat lady, looking up at the picture. "Mimbulus Mimbletonia" he said. The picture swung open and he crawled into the common room. He saw everybody gathered around, and cracked his gloved knuckles absently. He got tensed up way too easily. He walked to the nearest chair he could find, which wasn't nessicarily far from everyone, but wasn't really close either. He fixed his hat on his head, leaning back casually. He heard them talking about quidditch, but didn't intervene. Since he grew up in a muggle, magic-less house, he didn't know anything about the game or anything about magic besides what he'd skimmed in his textbook on the train.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lightbringer Saurfang

Dapper Genius

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:25 pm
{♠ My name is Tanisa Astor.
I wanted to be in Slytherin.
Instead, I'm in Gryffindor.
Intrigued yet? ♠}

As three more people entered the room, Tanisa decided that it would be best to retreat before she got forced into conversation. She was already repressing the urge to correct "Remy" about his opinion on the Keeper position - it was possibly one of the most challenging positions to have. Backing up as quietly and nonchalantly as she could, she made her way back toward the open window, feeling her way by the cool breeze on her back. When she hit the sill with a sharp jab to her shoulder, she whipped around, stuck her head out, and took in a lungful of air. This House will be the death of me, she thought absently, for in her mind, that was already common knowledge. I just have to wonder if the claustrophobia or the cheery attitudes will kill me first.

With a sigh, she found the hardest, coldest looking chair available - a wooden one next to a study table - and sat down in it with a huff, maneuvering it so the breeze from the open window could cool the abnormally hot air. Studying her fingers, she thought,
In two minutes, if someone doesn't join me and force me to talk to them or walk away, I'll walk out of here and wander around the corridors. Relieved that freedom was in sight, she began counting unfairly quickly to one hundred and twenty in her head.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:55 am

I am brave..
I am intelligent..

Ϛofia Ӎarie Ϛharp

I am sneaky..
I am reckless

╔══════════════╗

Sofia made her way to the Gryffindor Common Room. The Fat Lady looked down at her. ''Password?'' Sofia looked at her. A Perfect had just told her the Password. ''Oh yes. Mimbulus Mimbletonia.'' The Fat Lady portrait swung open and she crawled into the common room. She smiled at everyone there.

╚══════════════╝

I can believe..
I am funny..

User Image

I am chivalrous..
I am Gryffindor!

i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

Timid Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:04 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy picked up on the girl's unease and began to mimic it herself, simply because she didn't want people to learn about her. She shirked back from the conversation and detached herself, moving over towards the fireplace. Her smile returned as soon as she neared the flame. Fire always cheered her up, but this fire was small, so she pointed her wand at the fireplace and mumbled, "Incendio." The fireplace jumped to life and crackled loudly. Tamara sat down cross-legged in front of the fire and waved to Olivia, finally.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image
( Charlie Numair )
● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
τo sαѵe ɱe ηoɯ ● ● ●

❀Charlie stood in front of the portrait and smiled at the woman in it."Mimbulus Mimbletonia." She said, speaking clearly.The door swung wide open and she stepped inside.She heard it close behind her as she continued walking towards a chair in the room.She sat down in a nice scarlet chair and crossed her legs, staring at the fire, hardly noticing the others in the room.The first year was sitting quietly until she pulled out her wand and studied it a moment before sticking it back in the sleeve of her sweater.

● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
User Image
● ● ● τo sαѵe ɱʏ ʟιғe

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

Remy sighed as it seemed everyone got quiet. "Hold on a second. Isn't this the Gryffindor house home of the brave and the bold. Why is everyone so quiet and shy. Did someone cast a silence spell or something." He looked around at everyone. Who all now seemed to be staring away at different things nobody was talking anymore. He then turned to some of the newer people who entered, Charlie, Sofia, and Jeydon. "Hey house it going you guys. I am Remy. This is the Gryffindor common room. Where everyone acts shy it seems." He laughed a little hoping to get somebody to talk.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image
( Charlie Numair )
● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
τo sαѵe ɱe ηoɯ ● ● ●

❀Charlie shifted her eyes to the person who spoke.She grinned,"I see." She said, responding to his welcome."Nice to meet you too.I'm Charlotte Numair.You can call me Charlie I guess." She said with a grin. Heddin sat in his cage, plucking at his feathers.She rolled her eyes at the owl and rocked her head side to side, obviously thinking.

● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
User Image
● ● ● τo sαѵe ɱʏ ʟιғe

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

Remy smiled at Charlie. "It is quite the pleasure to meet you Charlie." He then noticed the owl and smiled. "Thats a cool owl you have their. What's his name." Remy asked before waving to the owl. Hoping to get its attention. That and trying to spark up a conversation with Charlie.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image
( Charlie Numair )
● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
τo sαѵe ɱe ηoɯ ● ● ●

❀Charlie grinned and nodded."Ah...Nice to meet you too." She said with a smile.Then she gently picked the cage of the ground and set it on her lap."This," "Is Heddin.My owl."She said with a smile as she stared at the owl for a moment, before she opened the cage door.The owl cocked his head at Remy before wobbling out the cage, spreading his wings out a few times before flying around the room a few times and landing onto Charlie's shoulder, stumbling a bit.Charlie grinned and stroked the owl.Smiling.

● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
User Image
● ● ● τo sαѵe ɱʏ ʟιғe

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

Remy smiled as she said she was pleased to meet him. Then picked up the owl and let him out. He smiled as she said his name was Heddin. As it cocked its head. Remy copied the notion tilting his as well. Then watched as it flew around the room. "He's really cool. Was a gift from your parents. For getting into Hogwarts?" He asked Charlie curiously.

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces