Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:33 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell's blush had spread from her cheeks to her ears and down her neck as Rose began to fidget and avoid her eyes. Was it that bad? She hadn't kissed anyone that wasn't family before so she there hadn't been much practicing. And when she apologized it felt as if something was squeezing his heart even though she didn't know why and gave a slight smile in response. "N-no, no it's fine, I mean! No, I don't hate you. I'm just gonna...just gonna go to the loo for a few." Without any further words the cocoa colored girl crawled from the bed and walked into the bathroom locking the door behind her and sliding onto the floor, not crying but completely confused.

Wearing: PJs | Where: Hufflepuff Girl's Dormitory | With: Rose | Feeling: Confused and Slight hurt | Thinking: Keech... | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane was in a deep sleep where she was once again plagued my nightmares. Her body moved all across the bed but this was more then just tossing and turning. It was full out writhing. Her breathing was loud and labored. Even in her sleep she felt as though enough air could feel her lungs. She felt like she was slowly suffocating. Her shoulders dug into the soft bed and somewhere the midst of her pain all of her blankets and sheets fell to the ground. All that could be heard in the quiet room were her whimpers and breathing. Terror and pain was all Jane could comprehend. Her whole body trembled wanting it to be over.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Girl's Room
What am I doing? Getting water.
What am I thinking? Ugh....

Such a thirst parched her throat that Kat had to get out of bed. Gingerly, she slipped out of bed, careful not to wake Ariana sleeping beside her. Katrina ran a hand through her frazzled hair and sighed. She slipped her feet into her bunny slippers and fished around in her robe for her wand. Sticking that in her pocket, Kat stretched. She walked out of the fourth year dormitory, careful not to wake any of the other sleeping girls and headed towards the bath room. That was when she heard tossing and turning, coming from the seventh year dorm. Kat peeked her head inside and saw Jane fighting imaginary demons in her dreams. The fourth year hurried over to the girl and gently shook her. "Jane. Jane, wake up. Jane." she almost whispered, shaking her lightly.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane jolted upward throwing her hand out and grabbing Katrina's arm. She gasped loudly. Jane glanced around the room trying to figure out where she was. She was in her dorms, she was fine, she hadn't moved. Jane glanced around again and suddenly realized she wasn't alone and they she was holding on to Katrina's arm quite tightly. She gasped slightly and pulled away slightly disgusted at herself. "Oh my goodness Katrina! I am so sorry! I didn't hurt you did I?" She asked looking at the girls arm and then at her own hand.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Ugh....

Katrina gasped and jumped when Jane shot upright and seized her arm. The girl's grip was tight, but not the hardest she'd been grabbed. When Jane came to her senses and released her arm, Kat gave a nervous chuckle. "No, I'm fine. I've been grabbed harder. Is everything alright with you?" Katrina was always the kind hearted one.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Helping Ari.
What am I thinking? I'm kinda tired..

Katrina led her girlfriend into the bed chambers set aside for their year. Heather wasn't back there yet, so they were alone. Katrina sat Ariana down on her bed and started removing the girl's leg pads. "Are you feeling a little better now Ari?" she asked, hoping her girlfriend was feeling better after being knocked out on the pitch.
Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Still dizzy from her knock out, Ariana let Katrina hold up most of her weight and lie her down on the bed. "Water," she muttered quietly, hoping her girlfriend would know she meant she wanted a glass of water to drink. She was feeling better, but the words "a bit" just wouldn't come out of her mouth. Barely any sound came out of her mouth.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Ari <3.

She smiled at her girlfriend and put her leg pads on the floor. "Sure thing, sweetheart. Stay right there," she said, smiling. Standing up, Kat grabbed her bottle from her nightstand and trotted to the faucet. She filled up the bottle with water and tapped it with her wand, purifying the water. Then she brought it to Ariana. "Here you go babe," she said and handed her the water bottle.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

With much effort, Ariana elevated herself onto her elbows. Holding her self up with one arm and holding the bottle with the other, she gulped down half of the bottle. The cold liquid felt so good as it trickled down her throat. "Thanks," she said, her voice louder this time. She stared up at the brunette. Although she wanted to ask if Slytherin won the game, she had a feeling they did but didn't want to hear the answer.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

When Ariana gulped down half the bottle, Katrina smiled. She resumed helping Ariana remove her Quidditch gear. "You did well out there..." she said idly, then inspected Ariana's ribs. "Nothing is broken as far as I can tell. But you'll have some wicked bruises." She looked up at Ariana and kissed her midsection.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana narrowed her eyes onto the blanket when Katrina complimented how she played the game. She did not feel like she did well at all. She hadn't even spotted the snitch before the bludgers knocked her out. Slytherin got really tough this year, it seemed. A smirk played on her lips when Katrina said nothing was broken. She nodded to show she agreed with that statement. Ariana wanted badly to kiss her girlfriend back, but it took a lot of painful effort to lean towards the brunette.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat pushed her lightly back onto the bed, smiling at her. "Lay back, babe. Let Nurse Katrina assess your injuries." She giggled and took Ariana's shoes off, then straightened her out on the bed. Then Katrina crawled into the bed on her good side and kissed Ariana, sliding her arm around her.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana felt so helpless as she was not able to move around freely. This moment could have been so perfectly romantic, but it wasn't due to the redhead's body. She was in pain, and underneath her quidditch uniform, her skin was hot and sweaty. However, Katrina's arm around her did comfort the girl. "Hey, Kat?" she said softly but clearly. No one was around. This was definitely the perfect timing to say this. "I love you." The sentence came out quieter than the previous. In fact, it was pretty much a whisper, Ariana meant every word. She really did love the brunette. Maybe she was even starting to fall in love with her.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Katrina blushed when Ariana said she loved her and found her words catching in her throat. Tears came to her eyes and she smiled. "I love you too Ari," she said quietly and kissed her softly on the lips. Then she nuzzled into Ariana's neck, her heart hammering in her throat.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Although Ariana felt helpless, she couldn't help but smile when Katrina told her she loved her. This feels right, she thought, pushing away another thought about how girls were supposed to like boys and vice versa. Her and her girlfriend were living proof that it wasn't always the case. The smile stayed on her lips even through her kiss with Katrina. We're alone, she thought, continuing to smile. Being completely alone with Katrina didn't happen too often at this school. There were constantly other students or professors around. If the redhead could move, she knew what the girls could have done. Too bad that wasn't an option at the moment. Nonetheless, she was happy. Happy to be in her lover's arms.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items