Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded at the girl who had spoken to Ariana. She could tell that the other girl was also a first year. She seemed indifferent to everything so Hikari didn't bother to try to introduce herself. Ariana had already done a good job with that.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:13 am
User Image

Gisela looked up when she heard someone speak to her."Hello Xenos, My name is Gisela Emengard" she smiled warmly."It's nice to know there is such a kind second year in Ravenclaw" she said holding her hand out. "How was your first year here at Hogwarts?" she inquired. She wasn't nervous but she did want to know what to expect.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:34 pm
User ImageNessa Corwin, First Year
Nessa shyly walked into the room and sat down with a book. She wanted to join into the conversation but didn't know how.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

"It's nice to meet someone with such manners." Xenos said with a smile taking and shaking her hand. "My first year was interesting to say the least. I am never going to forget it. I trust you'll be fine, but you never know. It can be hard to meet others, but if you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask me." He continued smiling lightly. He liked this girl, she seemed very mature and....soft? No that wasn't the right word. She had a kind demenor about her, that would be a better way to put it.

Glancing up when the portal opened again, Xenos smiled at the new girl. "Welcome to Ravenclaw." He said his voice as calm as the expression on his face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:44 pm
Ariana felt a yawn escape her. She was starting to feel very tired from all of her traveling. She gathered up her things, turning to the two girls. "I'm sorry to cut this short but I am very tired. It has been couple of days since I have had a real bed. I will see you both tomorrow. Good night."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image

"Likewise"she smiled at her compliment,"I look forward to each of my classes here" she said before turning her head. As the newcomer came in she to greeted them,"Welcome"she said simply and nodded in their direction.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:52 pm
User Image
Nessa looked up from her book shyly, and looked at the boy who had spoken to her," Thank you." She tryed not to look him in the eyes for she was taught not to make eye contact with new people.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded at Ariana as she said good night. She might have followed but she decided she really wasn't tired. She called back Crahi instead who seemed unhappy about stopping the petting. Finally Hikari pulled out her manga and started reading it again.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny sighed as he entered into the common room, it had been a long day and felt the rest should be spent on a comfy chair. He went over to an empty armchair and sat in it. He pulled out the reply he got from his parents and re-read through it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:17 pm
[Again, just a pokeball, not Daemon]

A pokeball bounced off the Ravenclaw eagle knocker. When let in, it would bounce to Danny. "Third floor. I suspect a trap. I'm tipping you off on the revenge.

Daemon"  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
Nessa noticed the boy that had just walked in. She looked at him curiously but once again didn't speak up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:34 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny read the note from Daemon sleepily. "Meh..might as well find out what revenge they will attempt." He said yawning lightly and stood up. He soon left the Common Room and headed to the third floor.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari watched as Danny came and then left common room. He had read note and Hikari had not liked the look on his face when he had read it. "light wolf." She said as stood up to follow the first year.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari sighed as she reentered the common room. God that had dull. Nothing important happened. She there was nothing for her to there anyway. Those boys seemed to be fine. She had said her thing and left. Nothing to it. Now if they tried something she hoped that the Slytherins would think more carefully next time. And maybe Danny wouldn't act so foolishly.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

"Thank you. So is there anything I can do to help you right now? Any questions you have?" Xenos asked still smiling. It was nice to have someone new to talk to. Maybe she'd be another added to his study group that he called his friends.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces