Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image
(First year)

Scarlet headed up to the Girls’ Dormitories after Cosette, needing to unpack as well. “Night you guys.” She said, as she got up, taking her owl with her, she left the Common Room.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image

Charon looked up when Daemon came back in. "Bloody hell, man! What on earth happened to you? Are you alright?" He said startled to see the boy in such a shap. Hurrying over to him, Charon helped him to a seat. "Should we get him to the Hospital Wing?" He asked looking back at Dante.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:44 am
[Sent from my iPod. I'm so addicted to this guild. lol ]
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

"No.." Daemon murmured, wiping blood from a cut under his eye. "just got ambushed by some fifth years and over-whelmed." he lowered his head slightly in disappointment. "their magic was stronger," he lied smoothly "I am ashamed. The pain from their attack will be all the better a reason to get power. Filthy Gryffindors." Daemon hasn't broken a monotone the whole time. His emotions were shattered by Tamara. He wanted her to know what she'd done to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:54 pm
User Image

Dante couldn't help but break out laughing at the sight of Daemon. "Fifth years? it looks more like you got caught in the whomping willow" he said through his laughter. "Just because they know advanced magic doesn't mean they are stronger. It just means you have to be more cunning next time" he said "Now dont tell me Gryffindors did this to you?" he said looking him over. Maestro hissed a laugh as well at the other Slytherin.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon nodded slowly. "And a Ravenclaw." His tone was iritated as if embarrassed about it. "I'll enjoy my revenge. Enough. We must discus the revenge on Danny. I say we put a song in his mind on constant repeat. The muggles have a song perfect for it. It is darker than even the killing curse, tempered by millenia of muggle annoyance. It is called..." Daemon paused for dramatic effect "The song that never ends."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image

Dante stiffled another laugh at the suggestion. They were only first years so such a simple spell would have to suffice. "I like it, although to add to the annoyance I suggest we also have it play backwards." he said disappointed that he had to resort to such a childish tactic but it was all they could do at the moment. "When do you suggest we do this?" Dante said still laughing at the visual of Danny screaming in frustration as the song repeated itself forwards and backwards,"Also, it should only last a day, so as not to attrack much attention. If we are able to do this without entering the Ravenclaw common room then our tracks would be harder to find." he said waiting for Daemon's reply. "Perhapssssss we could get him like he got you" Maestro suggested. Dante thought about this for a moment,"No, the teachersss could probably tracccccce the letter back to ussss" he hissed to Maestro.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon smiled. "I'll meet him ont he third floor and distract it. When I hum the song, you cast the spell. It'll get stuck."
[I have the song stuck in MY head! gonk ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

"Sounds like a plan to me" Dante said then turned to Maestro,"You ssstay here alright?" he hissed and Maestro nodded. He didn't mind staying behind with Etheris at all. "Alright lets go" he said checking that he had his wand with him.

((ok I have to go....I'll be on again tomorrow, sorry T.T))

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon nodded, heading for the doorway. Jackyll'd have to catch up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

"Don't get yourselves into too much trouble. Unless you need a wingman on this Dante?" Charon said shaking his head. Fifth years are going to do better magic than them. Honestly he didn't feel Dante needed to give the boy so much hell but then again it was Dante. "Hey if you plan a prank that involves fire, let me know. That is my speciality." He said flopping back into his chair. Ehteris currled around him sighliy lightly. "They are going to get themsssssssselvessssss into sssso much trouble. You are ssstaying here right, Charon?" She hissed softly to him. "Yesss dear one. I'm not in the mood for trouble right now." He hissed back stroking her head.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image

He entered the room and looked at Dameon who was passing him, "Where are you going?" he asked with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:37 am
User Image

Dante was absolutely fuming. Why did he allow himself to team up with such an insult to the wizard community. No more, no more would he tolerate such insolence. He walked quickly into the common room and didn't even acknowledge Charon as he moved past him to the dorms.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:41 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon stormed in behind Dante. How did such idiots get magic? Dante flicked his eyes to the others a second, eyes hard as ice as he too made for the dorms.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:32 pm
User Image
Jackyll returned into the common room. He was warn out. He noticed no one was around and he decided to go into the dorms.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image
User Image
(First year)

Scarlet walked into the common room, sitting on the couch. 'How did we end up with negative five points?' She thought. She had earned them points, and now they were five below zero. She could not help but wonder who had done what to add up negative five points. Then she got up, went to the girls’ dormitories, let her owl out to go to the owlery, and then came back. She sat on the couch again with a frown on her face.

User Image

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces