Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:12 pm
"no but i have an unmissable bright red dress" she raised an eyebrow and pulled out her blood splattered but still unmissable dress. "ill mount it on a gun and hold it up." she grinned "just call me macgyver"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 pm
Ivy laughs alittle and then sets it up "ok this bad boy is ready to go"  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:22 pm
Lizbeth smiles proud of her red dress and holding it up on her sniper waving it hoping someone would see or at least not shoot them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:10 pm
Aki started the car and reviewed his thoughts of what he got from walmart. Did I get everything? I feel like I forgot something ... the Bungie cords! Aki turned off his car and ran back into walmart, forgeting his weapons. He kept running and found the bungie cords. He grabbed a few and ran back towards the entrance, and of course it had to be blocked by zombies. Aki looked around himself, searching for something to use as a temporary weapon. To his right were a line of check outs. Infront, the zombies. To his left, the carts. Behind him, the rest of walmart. The zombies stared at him, motionless but hungry. Hw ran to his left, grabbed a cart, and ran through the croud of zombies. The bungie cords were still in his hands.  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

narokute
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:53 pm
mean while PFC hickey was having massive troubles, the front gate to the military base was down there were 3 people that were taking down and now him and 20 other guys are stuck in the PX with a low supply of ammo and a woman is bleeding and needs help....PFC sends a broadcast over the radio after repairing the radio a bit...the signs are now pointing to death and PFC doesn't have long. he needs help and backup if anyone can here this call....HELP!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:12 pm
Hami came down the road and saw a wal-mart and some guy rushing out on a cart carrying bungee cords followed by a bunch of zombies after him. oh boy, more of these things to kill, better save the guy as well. he started to run towards the guy while bringing out his katana in his left hand and swinging his sub-machine gun foward in his right.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:32 pm
Aki kept running to his car, he saw a guy coming towards him and the zombies. He better stay out of the croud of zombies. Cause I won't stop shooting until all of them are dead. He got to his car and pushed the cart towards the zombies. He got into the driver seat and started the car. He flicked two switches on the dashboard, at the front of his car two panels hung and a turret stuck out of each. He flicked another switch and the airbag compartment of the steering wheel opened, showing multiple buttons. He pressed on the gas pedal causing the engine to roar and the car to jerk forward, towards the zombies.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:50 pm
as hami ran towards the zombies he saw the turrets come out of the car. man, some heavy weaponry, better stay out of their way but that doesn't mean i will let him take all the fun. he then started to open fire on the zombies before the car got to them and managed to kill 5 of them before the clip was out.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:01 pm
Aki heard a faint sound of gunfire. He pressed the black button closest to his right hand, the turrets began shooting at the zombies as the car ran over them. blood splattered all over the front of the car, while he turned on the windshield wipers. Parts of the zombies hit the windshield's barbed wired cage.

(The windows have parts of dog cages put together over them, to protect them from a situation like this)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:10 pm
While the car was running over the zombies, hami was replacing his clip and started firing again on the zombies the car had missed. this guy seems to know what he is doing better than my last partner. he continued to run but now more towards the car.  

zodiacmaster231

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:20 pm
Ivy starts screaming "WAIT DON'T SHOOT WE ARE HUMAN" but it was to late she got shoot in the arm she screamed in pain and fell down holding her bleeding arm  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 pm
Aki released the green button and flipped the three switches back to 'off'. His left hand reached over his right hand and turned the wheel to the left. The car began to swerve, the back swinging into the zombies blowing them backward and almost bursting from the impact. The car stopped, facing the man he saw before getting into his car. Should I offer him an alliance and get him to bacome my partner? It would be great to have someone manage the tank tosser.

((I'll be applying the Tank Tosser soon, sometime after the zombies at walmart are taken care of.))  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:41 pm
Hami saw the car swerve and stop before him. he then stopped running looking at the driver. this guy better not be thinking of running me over. he then noticed a zombie was climbing on top of the car and started running towards the car again while also shooting the zombie.

((What's a Tank Tosser?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 pm
Lizbeth gasped as Ivy got shot. She ripped the bottom of her shirt off wrapping it around Ivys would. "s**t s**t s**t" she whispered and the bleeding stopped as she tied it on knowing it must hurt but it had to be done "im so sorry"

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:06 pm
Aki saw the guy shooting close to the car, so he was about to press the gass pedal but heard a thud on the roof and then on the ground. Oh, that explains that. He placed his foot on the fllor, opened his door and checked his roof for anymore zombies, then observed the guy. Might as well ask now. "Hey, thanks for the cover back there. Um, do you need a ride anywhere I got food to incase your hungry?"

((The Tank Tosser is a weapon I'll be attaching to the roof of my car when I get everything I need. What it does: It launches propane tanks from the roof into large crouds of zombies, and gets shot at by the car's turrets when it's right above their heads.))  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff