Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm
Jezzy walks into the cafeteria at the beginning of the lunch and sniffs the air letting out a satisfied sigh. "sweet pungent poison." she gets in line grabbing three orange juices and a jello then pays. She looked around. Usually she sat alone but all the tables were taken today. She saw the girl who had flashed everyone this morning and went to her table sitting opposite to her. Jezzy didnt say anything just started eating.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm
Gabby went to lunch and just got a cup of jello.
she sat down in an emtpy table and got out her laptop,she got on the web and ate her jello at the same time.
]User Image  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 pm
Ivy listens to her music and sees the girl who was there when she fell "hey" she waves a tiny wave an listens her music  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:01 pm
((Can you guys keep lunch going until me and Meroko-chii are on tomorrow... it's important for our characters, lol ^_^ ))

Elena walked out of Calculus with Russel and headed to the cafeteria..  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:15 pm
Jezzy waved back at ivy her mouth too shoved full of jello to say hi. She attempted a smile, her teeth blocked by red squares of jello. Once her bowl was half empty, or as she liked to think of it, "half-full", she emptied two of the orange juice boxes into the bowl mixing it with the jello licking her lips and snickering 'evilly'.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:50 pm
Russell shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked alongside Elena, "That wasn't too bad now, was it? ....Hmmmm....wonder what's for lunch..."  

Meroko-chii

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:57 pm
Gabby kept numming on her blue jello.
]User Image
Gabby kept looking at everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:19 am
Elena got an apple and an iced tea and then payed for them. She wondered where they were going to sit... the cafeteria was pretty packed..  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:11 am
Russell bought a salad and a bottle of water, looking around and scoffing slightly, "This place is packed....There's a really nice place I saw coming here under a tree, wanna go sit there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:12 am
"Sure.." They found a nice patch of shade under the tree and they settled there.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:31 am
Russell sat down and looked at the sky before he remembered what he said in orchestra about smoking one. He took out a pack of cigerettes, "Hope you don't mind, Elena...Orchestra class was frustrating. Hard to believe that the lady is the teacher..." he said, putting a cigerette between his lips before taking out a lighter and lighting it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 am
"No, it's fine..." She said simply and took a sip of her iced tea... "She's new... I think..."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:41 am
Russell shrugged, exhaling smoke away from Elena, "Well, I have a question for you. Do you try to find trouble or does trouble find you?" he asked with a flirty smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:44 am
"Hmm.." She smiled back, light blush on her cheeks. "I don't know... but I think it finds me from time to time..."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:01 am
Russell chuckled softly. "A smile really does suit you. You know, you're really cute."  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff