Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
The Capital Wasteland {Fallout 3 RP} [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockin Beans

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:56 pm
Vincent ran at the grenade and picked it up with his right hand and threw it at the raiders all in one motion. He then dove behind the back of the truck's frame with Noboru in his hands. He covered his ears and hoped that his legs wouldn't be blown to bits.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:02 am
Emil walks inside GNR but was stoped by a Protectron @#$&#xin;g robot ....(Looks like I wont get any answers)  

xg4m3rguyx

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm
((Rockin beans, don't think you have enough time to run across a room, pick up a grenade, through it back, and jump behind a desk before it goes off. If you want your dog to live that's fine, just have the doge run away from the explosive, but I don't think you'd be able to throw it back.))

The protecttron looked at Emil, "Welcome, to Galaxy News Radio, how may I be of assistance?" It asked in it's halting robotic voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:10 pm
(Accepted. So Lemme change my post. Scratch the last one, this is what happened)

Noboru scrambled to his feet and ran. Vincent didn't have time to look for him, so he took out his 10mm and took 2 clean shots at each of the raider's heads.  

Rockin Beans

xg4m3rguyx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 am
I'm here to see Tri-Wolf.... i need to ask him some questions  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:18 pm
((sorry, I hadn't been on, I've been busy))

"Just enough to last me a few days" Maverick plays around with the caps in the pouch "Also, do you know where I can buy a brahmin? or hire a Merc?" Maverick asks starting to think about expanding his inventory and to make some more money.  

Mom Should Have Swallowed

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:34 pm
"What questions do you wish to ask?" The protectron asked robotically.

Gustavo handed over ammo and took his caps, "That's all I can spare, as for the rest, can't find any here." He said simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 am
User Image i want to ask him about these peopleUser Image  

xg4m3rguyx

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:36 pm
((Tenjho, if you want my character to know about those people, you should probably tell me about them? XD PM me about your plot twists))

The grenade went off, blowing the leg off the raider with the hunting rifle. The other one was grazed across the cheek, he drew his weapon and began spraying bullets right at Vincent.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:55 pm
Vincent took two shots to the legs and quickly found cover. Noboru ran around from the other side and leaped at the Raider with his sharp fangs and claws. Vincent then loaded his Pistol in case Noboru couldn't finish him off.  

Rockin Beans

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:30 pm
"Can't believe i'm meeting you for the first time Tri-Wolf." Said Tory. "My father spoke of GNR alot and i can't beilive i'm actually inside it this...is a very special place huh?" Asked Tory.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 pm
Tri-Wolf grinned brightly, "This my friend is the heart of the Good-Fight. It's a very important place, it's where all the news goes out, whether warning people about something, giving them helpful tips, or just playing music to calm down the people out there. I do my best to help everyone around. In the words of ol' Three Dog. Survive, thrive, and Revive, that's the name of the game."

The raider was all the way across the room, and managed to empty the rest of his clip at Noboru before he had to reload, swearing as he fumbled with the clip to his submachine gun.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:59 pm
"I see...So is there anything you want me to do at this time? I'd like to be part and would like to contribute to the Good Fight." Said Tory.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:11 pm
"Well, there's always something you can do." Tri-Wolf said easily, leaning back in his chair, "Don't die too quick out there." He grinned and gave Tory a light cheerful wink.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 am
"What do you mean Tri-Wolf?" Asked Tory.  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff