Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Vampire Rp
The Vampire RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:11 pm
Tobi got up "my mistress, Marissa, and..." she never told him her name. "theres another girl... we must find them!" he looked around running into the hall.

Minx felt Tobi move and sent him a message. in here hun she said softly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:13 pm
(Can we not get a female vampire for Et, seriously!)

'You get her... My work here is done.' Et said as he sprinted off.  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:19 pm
Razvon: http://fav.me/d1g0n5s / http://fav.me/d2qxj5r

First time you screamed at me I should have made you leave.

He didn't say anything as he looked at her. "We're outside that Hell." He answered her bitterly. "You're safe now Marissa."

I should have known it would be so much better. I hope you're missing me, I hope I made you see that I'm gone forever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:21 pm
"You don't sound very happy.." She said.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:45 pm
Tobi runs to his Maker and opens her door.

Minx jumps up as soon as the door opens and runs out to join the others "find that girl!" she yells to him knowing he can take care of himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Amelia was lost in the hallways, but then she saw humans come towards her with guns. "Oh no..." she murmured before she quickly pivoted on her foot and ran in the opposite direction. 'Someone...I hope I can find someone.' she then heard a gunshot, causing her to scream even though the bullet went past her head.  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 pm
Et ran into a girl being chased (Amelia)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 pm
Amelia bumped into a man, falling backwards onto her butt before looking up, her eyes wide as they began to water. She looked like an ordinary human being, except for the fact that she had the presence of a vampire. She quickly got up to her feet, a soft gasp escaping her lips when she heard more gunshots and the sound of boots got closer.  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 pm
He looked at the girl. He lifted her and and lifted her onto his back. He could hear the guards coming. 'Hold on...' He said as he held her tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm
Amelia nodded, wrapping her arms around the man tightly, but not tight enough to choke him. She hid her face into his back.  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 am
'Here we go.' He said as he tapped his foot and shot off rapidly, like a bullet, weaving through the hallways, doors and guards with grace. Before long they were outside. He ran and leapt, flying over the giant wall. Mid-air he flicked something backwards, something silver. It spun in the air then hit the ground, sparking a flame. Within seconds the compund was burning. He landed on a roof and extracted the girl from his back.

'Your safe now...'  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:38 pm
Amelia looked up at the man, "T-Thank you, sir..." she murmured softly. She then looked at the ground, "Ummm...may I ask you your name?"  

Meroko-chii

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 pm
Ivy wakes up in a goverment lab "HEY LET ME GO" she struggles with the chains "ATLEAST COME CLOSER COWARD" ivy tries to bite him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 am
'I am Et.... And I am like you..' he said, though he knew he should leave something was keeping him here, rooted to the spot, talking to her... Maybe she was his soul mate?  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:35 pm
they injected some thing in her arm and she blacked out and woke up in a cage sorronded by bullet proof glass she bangs on the glass and its make a big noise but nothing happened  
Vampire Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff