Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:19 am
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya had drifted into her own little world while watching the Sorting, and suddenly came out of her world, noticing that she was no longer one of the only teachers here. She smiled coolly and glanced around. "Oh, hello all. I think I know all your names already, but I'm Anyanka Swan, better known as Anya. Pleasure to meet you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:22 am
User Image
Professor Maurice Sheridan

Maurice had been sitting at the end of the table, away from everyone else, and felt silly for being sheepish. He got up from his seat and moved down towards the gaggle of female teachers and adjusted his robe, sitting closer. "I'm Maurice Sheridan. I'm new here too. Well, it's been almost fifty years since I've been back. Teaching Ancient Studies."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:32 am
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

William Stayne walked into the Great Hall, licking his bottom lip as he saw a flock of young ladies chatting. He bowed his head in greeting, smirking.
"'Ello ladies. William Stayne, at your service." he grinned mischievously as he took a seat beside on of them. He mussed his blond hair and let out a bored, fake yawn as he saw the Sorting going on.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 am
User Image Evelyn watched as the crowd around her grew even larger. "Pleasure to meet all of you. Looks like a majority of the Professors here are new." She smiled, letting out a brief laugh. Her eyes wandered from Jalissa, to Anya. Then Maurice and Stayne. She felt a lot better knowing there was no point in worrying about being accepted, as almost everyone around her was new, as well.

Evelyn giggled as Stayne put on an obviously fake facade, yawning in boredom. "This has got to be the longest sorting I can remember." She spoke to him, as if in agreement. "Although, it does seem that the student body has grown larger, too." She reassessed the roaring crowd before her. Evelyn was sure there hadn't been nearly this many students when she was at Hogwarts.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:53 am
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne arched an eyebrow at Evelyn, a hidden smirk begging to be painted on his lips. He chuckled dryly.
"And I gotta clean up after the bloody morsels." he added grumpily. He grabbed a bottle of Firewhiskey and drank from it, ignoring the other staff members and their thoughts about his manners. See if I care, he thought as a sneer grew on his lips. That's what made women run away from him, his bad-boy attitude and manners. But he didn't care. After all, he just needed a fling, nothing more.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:59 am

User Image
Professor Mira Sinlcair | Art & Muggle Art Teacher | Hufflepuff

“Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.”
User Image
Mira smiled back at Evelyn, she had found her charming, she almost jumped out of her seat when Florence had greeted them, Mira hadn't seen her... When Jalissa adressed that most of the professors at the table were Hufflepuffs, Mira chuckled and said "Support from the professors...yes, but don't forget the children, they'll be givin' their support to the newbies too.." She nodded towards the clapping Gryffindor table.

Mira smiled winsomely as the others professors greeted her and the others. She turned towards the one named Maurice, and asked "Have you ever been archaeological dig, seeing that you're an Ancient Studies professor?" Mira did like history and learning about the past, but only when she read about it in books, she shivered at the thought of Professor Binns' lectures, wondering if the old ghost was still around.

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image
Professor Sasha Russos
Transfigurations teacher And former ravenclaw.

Sasha watched silently as the sorting commenced. Her normal calm demeanor that she held before the students was showing but in someone were to look directly in the blonde's eyes that would see the excitement that was brimming underneath just ready to bubble forth. "I've got this year planned out so it should flow better." she said more to herself then any other teachers.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne's smirk deepened as he heard Sasha Russos' voice. He threw her a glance, cocking an eyebrow. Gee, aren't we spoiled, he thought, talking to himself as he licked his lower lip, a daily motion of his when he caught sight of a lady.
"Really? Good for you. Brainy and all." he sneered before taking another sip from the bottle of Firewhiskey he grabbed before.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image Evelyn laughed at Stayne's lazy response, watching him take drink after drink from a dusty old bottle of firewhiskey. She opened her mouth to ask for a drink, thinking it might help the time pass, but she thought better of it and lowered her hand; she didn't want to give off a bad impression so early in the year. She couldn't help admitting to herself that she actually found his layed back demeanor quite pleasant. A man with confidence was always a plus.

As Professor Russos spoke to herself, Evelyn recognized her immediately from the list of staff she had been given weeks back. Her beauty was so simple, and she held a strong look of professionalism, it made Eve idolize her in a way. Any woman who can be that gorgeous and professional at once definitely has a thing or two going for her. She leaned around the other Professors, peering into Sasha's face, and asked, "Do you have any good tips? It's my first year here." her words flew out of her mouth at a steady pace, the smile she wore not slowing them down. "I'm Evelyn Avery, by the way. New teacher of Charms. Feel free to call me Eve."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image
Professor Maurice Sheridan

Maurice looked over to Mira, the new art teacher and nodded. "Yes, in fact, I was assisting a Muggle excavation team in digging out a temple they assumed was dedicated to one of the Egyptian gods but was really a center of Egyptian death magic. It was quite a find, and the only reason I left my team there was because the Headmistress contacted me personally to ask me to fill this position. You were brought in to teach the art classes, is that what I heard?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya idly paid attention to the conversation going on between the Professors, but felt the urge to speak up when the caretaker began behaving the way he was. Anya rolled her eyes at his thought. "Stanye, you know that no one here will fall for your bad boy behavior." She clicked her tongue and fixed him with the "I know your thoughts" look.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
Professor Sasha Russos
Transfigurations teacher And former ravenclaw.

Sasha smiled politely at the new professior as she Ignored Stayne's comment on what she had said. "it's nice to meet you Eve. As for tips, I'm not sure what to tell you. Every one of us has a different style of teaching, I personally have my list of assignments up in my classroom as well as my office. That way both I and my students may know what will be happening during the year. So that may help you." The blonde sighed a bit wishing that she had thought of making the list before this year. The previous years she had been teaching were hectic and she often had come up with the work of the day right before the students arrived.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image Evelyn watched closely as Sasha resisted giving Stayne the satisfaction of even an eye roll. She seemed to have a strong sense of control to go along with her professionalism, making Eve only like her more. "Well, thank you. That's actually comforting, as I have already mapped out my lesson plan and am hoping I remember to post it before classes begin. How do the students treat you here? Not too rough, I hope."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:38 pm

User Image
Professor Mira Sinlcair | Art & Muggle Art Teacher | Hufflepuff

“Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.”
User Image
'Ah, Egypt...' Mira thought, she had to add that to her list of places to visit during the summer holiday. Her eyes opened slightly in surpise at the mention of death magic, it was indeed a good find. 'But when Hogwarts calls you come.' she thought in reply. When Maurice asked about her job her lips curved into a evanescent smile, but her eyes stayed luminous as she spoke in her Irish brogue. "Yes, I came to Hogwarts to teach art." She grabbed her beret off her lap and put it back on her head for emphasis, and took a sip of her Gillywater, her gaze went over to Stayne and his Firewhiskey before quickly returning to Maurice.

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image

Isis walked quickly but quietly to her seat along the back of the table. She felt so silly for being late. And to the sorting! That's what you get for day dreaming, Isis. Silly thing. Isis chidded herself lightly as she took her seat. "Sorry I'm late. Pardon my interuption." She said bowing her head lightly in appology.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces