Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
All I want to be is accepted... (Neko RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP is interesting?
  Yes~
  NO!!!
  Meh...
View Results

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:19 pm
Akeela thought about that, she didn't want Miki getting hurt on her account but on the other hand she'd gotten away with bruises and scratches this time, she may not be so lucky next time.
"ok" she said with a nod then did something a bit unexpected she turned around and gave the older girl a hug careful not to unbalance her.
"Thank you Miki" she said softly. She didn't know why she had done it. She was a kid, and spur-of-the-moment actions weren't rare for her. So she just went with it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:46 pm
Miki smiled thankfully when Akeela gave her approval and patted her head, "Thanks." she murmured. Her eyes widened a bit as the younger neko girl embraced her, but she instantly relaxed and returned the gesture, "There's no need to thank me."  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 pm
Akeela nodded and relaxed for the first time that day.
She stared at the clock trough the classsroom window. Class would end soon. And then she'd have to go back and deal with people again. She closed her eyes enjoying the moment while it lasted before a thought flitted around her mind like the provervial pesky fly that wouldn't leave.
"MIki. Am I really a freak?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:19 pm
Miki had her eyes closed, and the snapped open when Akeela asked the question. She sighed, and leaned her head back against the tree, "Who told you that?" she inquired, retaining the emotions bubbling to the surface. Had someone called Akeela a freak? Why would whe even ask that question? A million questions danced along her mind.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 pm
Akeela wasn't surprised by Miki's reaction. It was what she usually got. Her mind was all over the place-that was what allowed her to solve problems before she reached the board and remember things afer only hearing or seeing them once.
Unfortunately it also made her hard to follow
She sat up a bit and her ears flattened enough that they partially hid her face..
"I grew up with humans. I'm adopted" she said trying to explain herself. "So pretty much everyone outside my family has an opinion about me" she shrugged then continued "that's why I came here to begin with to see other neko, I knew the fighting would be bad...I didn't expect to get jumped on my first day but still. I had never seen another neko before I got here. I didn't think there were any. what one of the boys said when they were beating me...he yanked my ears up and said I was a freak even for a neko." she felt a little stupid now that being told she had big ears had such an effect but it was more than that. Akeela had no idea were she came from and her ears were always what people noticed first. As a (younger) kid she had gone trough a biting phase just because people wouldn't stop grabbing at them.
So it was a sore point to say the least.
"I've never seen another neko so I don't really know..am I really that different?" If I'm already a freak to most humans am I freak to nekos too?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:10 pm
Miki sighed quietly and tightened her embrace around Akeela as she pet her ears. She listened and made no comment until Akeela was done her story. "I might not know how you feel but I'm certain that you are nowhere near being a freak. Some neko's have bigger ears than others or some have longer or shorter tails than others. It's normal because not everyone is absolutely perfect, and people who think that they are have the most flaws, starting with how narcissistic they are," she replied as she ran her hands through Akeela's hair. Her heart gave a painful tug, and she tentatively rested her head on Akeela's shoulder.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:33 pm
Akeela buried herself when she felt the embrace tighten her tail was wrapped tightly around herself. She peeked out from behind her ears and actually looked younger than she was.
MIki sounded sure of what she said. And it did make sense. Everyone who ever picked on her did think themselves superior. She closed her eyes and felt herself start to purr at the contact. Smiling softly she wiped a few tears that had escaped her during her story.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm
Miki sighed quietly and nuzzled her face into Akeela's neck, "Are you ok now?" she whispered quietly into her ear. She hoped she was. She glanced at her watch and noticed that the bell would ring for next class in a couple minutes.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:23 pm
Akeela nodded. They should go to class soon.
"Yeah, I;'m alright" she said smiling slightly she tilted her head to the side. "The bell's gonna ring soon" she made a face at her classmates though she was obviously in better spirits than before.
"Whoever said being gifted's a gift" she mumbled under her breath.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:06 pm
Miki dropped down from the tree, Akeela still in her arms, "I guess I should probably go to at least one class right? Don't want my grades to drop." she laughed and slowly let Akeela slip down to her feet. Hearing Akeela's small mumble, she rested her hand on her head, "Someone stupid." was her answer.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:27 pm
Akeela giggled slightly.
"I don't mind it much" she said tilting her head "I just wish everyone wasn't 3 or more years older than me y' know" she stretched back a bit flinching a bit at the bruises in her arms and back.
"I'm glad you're coming to class" she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:45 pm
Miki smiled, "Well we're just gonna have to find some people then, huh?" she laughed. She adopted a sincere smile and patted Akeela's head, "I appreciate that."  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:02 pm
Akeela smiled reaching for Miki's hand without thinking.
"to class then?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 pm
Miki tangled her fingers with Akeela's and smiled, "Yeah."  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:06 am
As they were walking to class Akeela spotted the leader of the boys who had cornered her.
She shifted closer to Miki and her ears flattened back slightly. He winked at her and was gone.
Akeela sighed and kept closed to Miki keeping a hold of her hand as more students seemed to be coming out.

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff