Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:34 am
υcy вσηкs

User Image

"And when the stars fall,

I will lie awake.

You're my shooting star..."

User Image

Lu smiled at Nevin before turning to the Fat Lady, gazing thoughtfully at her as the memories of her parents wandered freely in her mind. From what she had seen in the visions, they loved each other so much. Mortimer and Melissa Bonks, murdered by the Dark Lord's minions, as well as her two sisters, Monica and Lyra. And yet she didn't look like Mo at all... She did get few traits of his personality, such as his passioned love for books, but that is all. The rest came from Melly; her blond hair, her beauty... Only Lucy's eyes were unknown to anyone who knew her parents. Both of her parents had hazel eyes, so how come she had grey/green eyes? Lucy sighed heavily and leaned her head back, accidentally hitting the stone wall.
"Ouch..." she muttered as she rubbed her back of her head.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image

Nevin was snapped out of his daze when he heard Lucy's ouch,"are you ok?" he said turning to her. The worry on his face was a bit overkill but that was normal for him. "Is it bad..do you need the nurse?" he asked a little frantically. He felt silly being as worried as he was but he couldn't help it.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:20 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy laughed lightly as he began to fuss around. She scratched the back of her head and chuckled.
"I'm fine, I swear!" she giggled.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

"Are you sure?!" he asked turning to her completely,"I..I can get the nurse if you'd like" he stuttered out. Although he could tell she was alright he still couldn't help freaking out. "Or..should I just..shut up and let you be" he said nervously laughing as he TRIED to calm himself down.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:35 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy laughed again. She had never met such a person that could worry that easily, but it did warm up her reserved heart.
"I'm fine, I promise." she reassured him with a simple nod and kind smile.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

"ah..alright..."
he laughed sheepishly,"Im sorry..I always overreact...its a problem with me" he said sitting back as he had been originally. Now he felt like an idiot. His face went bright red in his embarrassment. All words in his head were now jumbled and he couldn't think of a thing to say. Sometimes he hated his shyness. It felt like a curse.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:34 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy chuckled under her breath as she became aware of his blush.
"It's okay." she nodded to him as she gave him a reassuring smile. She turned her face in the portrait's direction.
"Stop staring at me!" the Fat Lady shouted furiously, frowning deeply at Lucy, who grimaced, shrugged and looked away, letting out a small sigh at the same time.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Indala pushed the portrait open and emerged holding Levana's hand.
Upon seeing Nevin and Lucy she smiled.
"I think I found what you were looking for,"
she said to Nevin matter-of-factly, smiling.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Nevin turned as the portrait opened and smiled wide when he saw his sister behind Indala. He jumped up and ran over. The first thing he did was hug Indala tightly,"Thank you Indala, thank you for helping me with this" he said happily before turning to Levana who was laughing lightly at her brother's reaction. "Im ok Nevin really" she said as he hugged her just as tight. Levana giggled and hugged him back. "Are you sure..I know you better than anyone and you running off isn't usually a good sign" he said pouting a little. Levana sighed. She knew she couldn't lie to him so instead she restated her last statement,"ok I wasn't doing well but Im fine now, thanks to Indala" she said smiling wide at her."I am much better" Nevin smiled and seemed to calm a little bit. "Alright..I will buy that for now" Nevin said hugging her tightly again. Releasing her he turned to Lucy,"Thank you for sitting with me" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy jumped off her seat and ran to Levana to hug her tightly, smiling gently as she did so.
"Oh, Levana!", she said with a heavy sigh, "I swear I'll learn a spell and I'll kick that Slytherin's arrogant arse!" she hissed as back away, smiling Nevin.
"No prob." she smiled back to him as she glanced back at Levana, pushing a blond lock behind her ear as she lectured any good spell to curse Charon and his bloody snake, perhaps Dante, too. She was too soft on them when she heard about Charon being an orphan.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Levana laughed as Lucy hugged her,"Dont worry about it Lucy" she said as she was still giggling. "It wasn't really Charon anyway...it was Cosette..but she was right..so..dont worry about it" she said a little quieter, her smile not as wide. Nevin looked at his sister worriedly. He knew that look all to well. His sister felt guilty. It was never something she liked to feel very much and so she always showed her displeasure when she did.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:21 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

"Then I'll kick her arse.", Lucy shrugged lazily with a smile as she looped an arm round Levana's neck, "You'll see. No one will hurt you again with your friend Lucy by your side." she said defensively with a friendly smile crooked on her lips. After all, she was a little bit stronger than some other girls in second year since she lived in the streets a lot.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Levana laughed," You sound like me" she giggled as Lucy looper her arm around her neck.Nevin couldn't help but smile at that statement."It's true, you do sound a bit like her. She says that to me all the time" he laughed outloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 pm
Indala immediately tensed up as Nevin hugged her,
not used to physical contact, but she smiled at him glad she could help.
"It wasn't a problem, so don't worry about it."
She smiled at Lucy as she spoke ,and watched her as she hugged Levana too.

Indala walked over to one of the walls and slid down it to sit on the floor,
covering her legs with her skirt just in case.
"Who's Cheron?"
Indala had never met any of these people.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Nevin noticed Indala's flinch but for the time dismised it as simply being a bit shocked by his sudden hug. He still smiled at her modest reply. "Charon is a Slytherin in my class" Levana said before her brother could answer. She knew that he'd mention something about her liking him . At the moment she only thought he was cute..and interesting. In no way was she looking for a boyfriend in him at that current time. Perhaps though friend would be nice. Or at least an explanation as to his behavior towards her. Moving away from Lucy's arm she joined Indala on the floor. Nevin had opened his mouth to comment but closed it when his sister answered instead.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff