Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Sixth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Sir Robert Gray hadn't ushered a cry as his statuesque form climped to the heights of the castle and hovered overhead, for once, being able to observe all that he could not see before. He, of course, being but just a spirit, could not engage in the frightful stance, or rueful ambitions thrust upon him by the sinister boy. Robert did only what he could, which was just that, nothing; nothing, and watch. But sometimes, that's all it takes.

"I murdered His Grace, woeful yet true, but he had murdered his fate. Recollected his prayers, for all ye neigh-sayers, and by truth he donned, I donned alone.

"I hath no head, so slay me to death, with all but a warriors beckon... for poison's a woman's weapon."

Truth made you a traitor as it often does in a time of scoundrels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:19 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Second Year, Slytherin

User Image

Dutiful steps carried William Nott the Third across the corridor of the school from the Owlery perched high in one of the towers unto the sixth floor corridor where he was to meet his companion, Roi, whom happened to vacate Woil’s body. Fat fingers clenched around the metallic structure of the ticking pocket watch blatantly hidden in the pocket of his robes, Tay had been more than apprehensive as he shifted the dark relic from its packaging. In all honesty, he would have never believed that his uncle would have agreed to willingly relinquish an ancient artifact like that. Then again, his uncle had never seen Tay with a friend, so they were quite even among uncertainties. A devious smirk played at his mind as he shifted into the shadows where no prying eyes would see him, unhitched the gear from its locked position on the watch and fiddled time backwards by three hours, the next thing he knew, his fingers had disappeared from view.

His entire appearance shrouded into nothingness, an ethereal ghost and nothing more. He couldn’t be seen as he drifted around the corner and caught sight of Roi, and his temper, aimed at a suit of armor that Tay hadn’t even realized could talk. ”Roi what are you doing?!” Tay shouted, his fingers scrambled to undo the effects of the pocket watch as he slithered forward to get a better glimpse at the events that transpired, in a few moments, auburn hair donned in Slytherin robes appeared fiddling the ancient relic that Roi had observed this past summer.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Desires:Free Period
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi sighed as he heard the suit of armor speak again. How this piece of metal had quite the tongue, something he'd do anything to stamp out. He was about to swish his wand and disengage the spell when he heard his servant calling to him and he turned his head in the direction of the voice.

Soon William's head and body appeared and Roi couldn't help but raise one of Woil's eyebrows at the young second year. He contemplated his answer as he looked back up at the suit of armor.
"Excellent timing William, I was about to teach this servant what happens when he goes against royalty." He would give anything to drop this piece of crap on the ground and let it shatter into a million parts. However, that wasn't a very intelligent move seeing as to how it was nearing the end of their third period. He sighed as he flicked his wand downward and let the suit of armor begin drifting to the floor of the corridor. "Take heed Sir Gray, should you raise your weapon to me again I will have the professors take care of you." He said, the words like poison on his tongue as he let the suit down without a noise. How he would have given anything to destroy it like it was nothing. Still, one day he will enact his revenge. Right now it was best to be quiet and let the students remain in class. "Now then, William, what is it you wanted? I'm busy, so much to do so little time... Have you started working on what I ordered you to do on the train?" He asked, swiftly turning towards the auburn haired boy and glided his way, his cloak once again billowing behind him.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Second Year, Slytherin

User Image

The unforgettable smirk had drifted to his lips at the sight of Roi's surprise, if it could be called that, but he sauntered over nonetheless with that pocket watch practically glowing within the hidden confines of his pocket watch so that none could see who or how he was able to render himself naked to the unseeing eye. "I have," he stated easily enough and motioned for the two to talk and walk further down along the corridor away from sight.

"But that's not what's important right now, I have what you wanted." He hastened his voice, quieted his tone as shifty hands passed along the ancient relic in his pocket with secrecy now that they were further down along the hall and near the staircases.

[[Exit to.. somewhere?]]

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Desires:Free Period
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Sir Robert Gray huffed a grievance sigh, hopes and spirits dwindled down farther amidst the never-ending spiral that coursed within what was left of his existence. Even if that sheer reason was to reflect upon actions, actions which he, at the time, had believed to be just and sure. But what, in any age, could be justified to sustain the pride and honor of ways now so ancient and decrepit. Trifled beneath his own crushing spirit, Robert could never come to insinuate that the truth of morality had vastly been decayed, withered, and damned. He held a hope, through estranged and mangled, that someday soon his truth fall not unto deaf ears, but unto one worthy enough to release him of his bind and chains.

”Walk ye death, dismay and distraught in vassal so wrought, so frightful. Cast an imperious eclipse, ye death, shrouded in light of grips.” Sir Robert Gray recited in solitude.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:55 pm
Grand Staircase/ Sixth Floor User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

The sixth floor, one more floor and Ronyo would have to call the search lost. However he did skip a floor thanks to the portrait that helped him out. Still the fifth floor had proven to be no luck and so now Ronyo stood on the stairwell to the sixth floor thinking on where to start. It was at that point Ronyo truly wished he had some kind of map or other means of getting a better look at what all was going on and where he was in the school. The idea of a map of Hogwarts did sound horribly complex though, the amount of hidden and unknown areas, along with the constantly moving staircase would require a highly enchanted map.

Either way Ronyo started his search of the sixth floor with just a small amount of doubt plaguing his normally optimistic outlook. A few corners and corridors were no luck and the few armors he found were just either rude or didn’t care about Ronyo. It wasn’t until he came to rest against the edge of a wall that he heard what sounded like voices. With a raised eyebrow Ronyo did not allow his want to see control him and he simply went off the sounds. He could recognize one voice well enough or relatively well enough to be William or Tay. The other voice sounded off in some way and his sixth sense was also giving him odd feelings about the owner of that voice. A third peaked up and this one sounded hollow and reverberating, like someone speaking through a metal visor and the words coming out were truly unlike any he had heard.

If one of the voices ways Tay then Ronyo would have to wait and bide his time until he could inspect the third voice. He could try confronting Tay just as a passerby but Ronyo had no reason he could give Tay for why he was on the sixth floor, but likely neither could Tay, although Tay was more likely to do something about the situation than Ronyo was. Also given his situation of wands he would have trouble dueling two people even with two wands. Also he knew not the nature of the odd troubling second voice and that meant he would be unknowing of his opponent. His opponent had the ground first, had the numbers, and had knowledge of Ronyo’s capabilities which meant Ronyo would have no chance so he would wait, and so he waited his time until they passed before he made his way to the third voice.

There he saw a suit of armor that appeared to have been moved recently by some means but also it looked…depressed. It was odd to think that something without a face or any visible outwards means of showing emotions could be in such a state but that is what it looked like. With a nod Ronyo approached the armor and gave a small bow.

“Good knight, I am Ronyo Storm and I have heard rumor that there is such a suit of armor on this floor that still holds true to the ideas and values your armor stands for. Are you such a knight?”

((OOC: Made the changes, sorry I skimmed the posts as I’m still at work.))  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:27 pm
[[Oddly Opaque Carrot: They've moved to another room Ronyo]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Sir Robert Gray stood meek, yet mighty. The ages of time worn away at the metallic luster of his armor, besmirched with chips, and dents, muddled with rust and wear. But ever-vigilant eyes retained their hollow hues as they observed in wonder. Upon notice of an unfamiliar Slytherin boy, Sir Robert had only met him with a long and deliberate silence. As though to challenge the patience and reason of whoever had approached him, but upon met with a bow, and curtly manner, the suit of armor could only reply.

”How doth honor can be says, a king lie awake in his bed. Plots and thoughts, decrepit and wretched aye, stripping the legs of the lone working ant,

“And by thine, woeful yet true, I severed his head until blood turned blue. For he, you see, relay amuck upon the kingdom eternal, thy king so infernal. Crowns and gowns glittered with jewel, my king sought plans for renewal, so with kingdom under siege, and our king at liege, the kings’ guard fought as requested.”

To the side, the scoff and berated sigh of dismay echoed across from a neighboring portrait of English monasteries engaged in a game of polo on horseback. One of the men, a gentlemanly scholar with buck teeth was the first to retort. ”Oh, blast it all, boy, you’ve got him started again!”

”That suit of armor has gone daffy!” Another hollered from across the playing field. ”He murdered his own king!”

”It’s true.” The first replied, the bristle of his moustache flickered over his buck teeth as his spoke. ”In fact, he’s cursed, forsaken to wear the very armor he wore on the day of his treason. He's blithering mad, he is, and bloody repetitive.”

”Ye won’ get no help from him, lad.” One elderly man retorted as he trotted his horse to the forefront of the painting. ”He’s never gotten farther than wallowing in his own self-pity...”

”Beseeched from the leeches themselves, I hear-“

”Oh no.”

”Lips rotten with gold, wrought with lies, and tell-tale troubling woes. I’ve seen your craft, learnt your wrath, detested with brash-“

”Not again…”

”Fruit plucked from the sacred tree, struck by the chord of harmony, and all your troubles, I troubled alone. For the sake of the sun as it rolls, hath done by the clouds of gold, there is but a man in this time with the essence of truth so fine. But alas, but alas, it, will I ever find?” The suit of armor riddled his heart, obviously in dismay from the chatter of the portrait, and seemingly aware of their less-than-worthy rise to riches. It was because of that, the others had decidedly pursed their lips and trotted away at once, not risking the truth of their identity this day.

”What doth thy seek, radiant one?”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:23 pm
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Ronyo listened to the armor and then the painting speak back and forth about what sounded like something they talked about often. The armor spoke as if he was almost at the end of his rope in terms of patients and will but that could be expected after several hundred years in the same spot. What about this business of killing his king? The knight said it was for the best of the realm and of the people, that the king was tyrannical, if Ronyo understood the words correctly, and the knight sacrificed his honor to save the people. So far the suit of armor in front of him was the only one to ask him a question back and not try to run him off in some way, so with a smile Ronyo thought for a moment and answered back.

"I seek knowledge good sir knight. Me and my fellow students wish to help protect the school from all manner of foul deeds. From the lowly dirty prank in bad taste, to the damaging power of gossip and misinformation, and should it come to it anything that would be considered dark magic. To do this we need someone who can be ever vigilant of things around him and be loyal only to the member of our collective in dispensing said information. We need someone who can be honorable in his word and stalwart in his duty. Might I be looking at such a knight...forgive me sir but I have been rude, what his your name sir knight?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

Sir Robert Gray was lost in silence, his rustic hollow voice had almost disappeared as though it had never existed. Sure enough, the statue sparked to life once again as he hummed an abysmal sigh of retribution and the deep cacophony of his presence thundered across the corridor. ”Always the heavy and never the hero – that’s me. Sir Robert Gray – the traitor.” Plagued with agony, it laced into his tone with a melodious lull before he rolled on with another cryptic drawl.

”He was a degenerate gambler, the author foretold. That is, a man who gambled simply to gamble and must lose. As a hero who goes to war must die. Show me a gambler and I’ll show you a loser, show me a hero and I’ll show you a corpse.” The aged spirit forewarned with a youthful surmise, one told unto him by another student several years ago.”Do you understand, Radiant One?

“It is only with folly that the hero never bests his tale, songs, stories, an impregnable fail. But through might, thy might find, thou hast never been denied by the light in hindsight. But woe, honor be slayed, oh, and but if I may, seek what truths thy might find.

“Beseech my troubles, Radiant One, and I will honor your word at once. Seek what truths thy might find, tell me, what hath became of my kingdom?”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:47 am
[[Enter from an Empty Classroom]]

User Image
User Image
User Image
Thanks to the pocket watch's spell, the ancient spirit stepped out into the hallway without a sign of his hosts body appearing. As soon as he heard a metallic and hollow voice he raised Woil's eyebrow as he moved down the hallway. Soon he stumbled upon Ronyo talking to the suit of armor and he couldn't help but make a very sinister smile on Woil's face as he moved closer and just stood nearby listening to them. He couldn't help it, he was invisible, he could listen in on Ronyo AND his companions without them realizing it. This was a great idea.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 am
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

That statue was indeed cryptic in all its words and hard to follow at times, but the overall general idea of the speech was easy enough to understand. It was clear the knight was conflicted for whatever transgression he had done in the past, and what rumors and slanders spread about him over the years. He spoke of heroes dying and gamblers losing, and oddly enough Ronyo had to wonder if the two were in fact the same for what hero was not gambling with his own life.

With a shack of his head Ronyo smiled as the armor did in fact acknowledge the question and respond with the agreement. So they had their eyes and ears that could never tire and never sleep, but it was how easy it would be to gain the information out of threat of harm or trick of spell. As the Knight asked about his Kingdom though Ronyo thought it best to talk with the knight to better gain a friendship with their new ally, and so engaged him with what he hoped would be adequate enough assessment of the current condition of the Wizarding world.

“The Kingdom is fair good Sir Robert; the people thrive and enjoy a time of relative peace. Young ones like me attend at Hogwarts in high numbers to gain knowledge to better ourselves in the future,” As Ronyo smiled he found himself about to ask about possible wards the school had bestowed on him, for the school protected all its property from the smallest leaf to the tallest statue, something blinked in the back of the Slyhterin’s mind.

He knew the feeling well; it was his sixth sense telling him something was not as it seemed. That feeling from before was about the air and Ronyo almost shuttered at the presence. Ronyo’s nose sniffed the air for anything that smelled out of place. It was times like these he wished he had the olfactory of a canine rather than just a human. It was likely it was Ronyo simply being overly cautious and protective of what he was doing but something felt off, regardless he still needed to finish with the good knight before he let his mind and senses play tricks on him.

“I thank you for the conversation Sir Robert and I promise I will return to do this again. Be safe good knight and be cautious as I feel something fowl is on its way,” Ronyo bowed low to the knight to show him the respect of his station and turned to head back towards the stairs, his hands on ends of his twin wands.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:39 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi sighed as he watched the boy leave and made his way down the corridor as he followed him. However once they got to the staircase he decided to wait on a landing as he watched the boy go. This was going to be harder then he had hoped. When he knew the coast was clear he headed back into the hallway, made sure no one was around, and pulled the pin back out and quickly revealing himself once more, "Good luck, William." He said laughing sinisterly as he made his way down to his common room.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:37 am
User Image
User Image

Sir Robert Gray shone with a new vital luster reflective against cold metal armor, long since fueled by the duties of his birthright. The cacophonic drawl resonated, encased in metal, sounded like thunder at Ronyo’s dismissal. ”Aye, for thine lives so true, I bid you adieu.

“Like clouds wrought ever trying, and the stars forever shining, beseech your heart and nothing else, for the mind lost obscurities in never-ending possibilities.”

Sir Robert Gray followed Ronyo with unseeing, unmoving eyes. Truth be told, he hadn’t caught wisp of one whom didn’t belong, but he had in fact sought the words that hadn’t belonged. Most sinister and cruel, the taunt washed him with a flood of biting waters. Had the rumors been truer than any had suspected?

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 pm
Sixth Floor/ Hallway of Sir Robert User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

With a smile Ronyo looked down the hallway at the suit or armor that had graciously accepted their request to act as watchmen for their group. Although the details of the position had not yet been laid out for reason Ronyo was still thinking over, now was the time to correct that mistake. Approaching the knight Ronyo gave a bow and continued to smile.

"Good day sir knight, I must apologize for my quick departure last time as I feared our conversation was not just between us. I did want to thank you again for adding me and my comrades in our effort to help keep Hogwarts safe. I thought it might be best to see if you had any queries about the posting or thoughts on it as well. Afterwards I can get to the details of the position and give you more of the detailed goal of our group."

Ronyo honestly was beginning to enjoy talking to the knight as it allowed him to speak like some of his novels and almost feel like being transported back to those long ago times. The Slytherin was well aware of the hardships and trials many wizards faced during such times but still to have been around during some of the higher points of history would have been wonderful. Ronyo waited to see if the knight did in fact have any question before he continued.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff