Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:31 am
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

Archades blinked twice before he realized that she had told him her name when she came up. He groaned and rubbed his face before sighing and nodding.
"Yes, I signed up for the Dueling Club, haven't been to a meeting yet though. And it's really nothing - I just had a disagreement with some pureblood kid who thinks he's better than the rest of us, and I left the classroom...great, the teacher hadn't even show up, now I'll never be able to pass Transfiguration..." The young boy deflated slightly at the end of his words as he realized that his hopes of becoming an Auror had just been shattered.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:19 am

User Image

(( this post is in response to this post the one with Xenos singing I want to hold your hand ))

Dante had forgotten something in one of the rooms and was just making his way back down when he heard a wonderful sound coming from what was the Choir II room. He crept closer and opened the door just a crack to peek inside. A heavy blush crossed his cheeks when he discovered it was Xenos' voice he heard. The control he felt that he had obtained was shattered at that moment and he couldn't move as he listened. Could the Ravenclaw do nothing wrong? As he listened he got lost in the music and almost felt as though Xenos was singing to him. That thought caused him to move back and let the door close. What..why would he want him to sing THAT to him...its not like he...liked him liked him..did he? Dante shook his head and turned, heading back down the hall. His pace slowed and he looked back at the door. A soft smile crossed his face. Maybe he could help him with his stage fright issues in his own Choir course. He'd have to ask him later.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Timing was ticking and Roisin still hadn't found Archades any where. She only had a few more corridors to search and class was going to be starting soon enough. She didn't want to have to be unnecessarily late, but she felt that this was important. She really didn't like it when anyone generalized, but she had kept her mouth shut in the class. One must pick battles wisely, and to start an argument with a fellow Slytherin, though one that was a prat, would only serve to dis-harmonize and undermined the House itself. So she had to show support in another way. In case Archades proved a useful and powerful ally in the future.

Finally, Roisin found Archades and his pet raven talking to Tamara, her dueling club president. She walked over to them and polite greeted,
"Excuse me," giving Archades a small grin and Tamara a nod of greeting. They were close, but the her clubmates.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara put a finger to her mouth when the red headed girl appeared and approached them, trying to remember why she knew her. "You joined the club too. Roisin, right?" He nodded, smiling, then flicked her sight back over to Archades. "Blood purity. They make all pure blood wizards look like monsters. I'm a pure blood but it doesn't matter to me. Ugh..." she sighed. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that. But I wouldn't worry about missing the first class. You can always go to the Professor's Office and explain the situation to him. I wouldn't worry too much about it."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:07 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin nodded at Tamara. "Yes, I did. When are we going to meet by the way? I haven't been back to the Slytherin Common Room to check out our bulletin." Roisin asked Tamara. She didn't want to talk about what she wanted to say in front of Tamara, but she wouldn't be rude to a senior student and the president of the Dueling Club, so what she wanted to say could wait.

"Archnades, we still have some time to get back to our class. We could still make it!" Roisin held out her hand to him. She didn't care much for blood, but for ambition. If someone had the drive, they could make themselves better and rise above their weak heritages. And Archades, by Roisin's calculations, was a half-blood, so he shouldn't have to work that hard to rise above any muggle heritage. And even if she was wrong about his heritage, and he was a mudblood, he could work hard to leave that behind as well.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Tamara nodded to the girl, silently answering the girl's thoughts about not sharing information in front of her. Sometimes, Tammy loved being psychic. "Oh, uh, meeting. Friday, after class, but before dinner. See you there, then?' she, asked a smile on her face.

{You can post there whenever. Once opened, roleplaying there will be like class. Open all week for the one day.}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:46 am
User Image

Archades sighed slightly and shook his head.
"Miss Radcliffe, the teacher hadn't even put his name or his office on the board in the classroom, so I don't even know who he is." Before he could say more one of the other girls who had been in that class showed up. After listening to what he had to say he sighed and shook his head - this would have to work then.
"Thank you Miss." He took her hand and bowed over it, like his mother had told him a gentleman should. He released it and bowed to Tamara.
"And thank you for listening to me ma'am." The young boy turned his gaze back to Roisin. "Shall we go?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:39 am
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

"Thank you, Tamara. I'll see you then." Roisin started back to class, in equal stride with Archades Now hopefully they could make it back.

When they were a good distance away from Tamara, Roisin addressed Archades.
"Don't do that again, okay. I understand that it must be frustrating and all, but storming out of class like that only made Morvin happy. He's going to continuously try to rile you up now. You just made yourself an easy target. When you re-enter the class room, hold you head high, obviously, glance over Morvin and then dismiss him. It will possibly annoy him more." Roisin knew she was being rather presumption and bossy, but Morvin annoyed her to no end, and Archades had the unique potential to dig into Morvin's thick, vain head.

Archades had a lot of potential and that's what really mattered. "I won't walk in with you, and I won't acknowledge you when I do finally walk in beyond a nod of greeting that you returned. Unfortunately, Morvin is in my House, and I don't want to cause strive within it, as much as I disapprove of him and his thoughtlessness." Roisin gave him an unsure smile. "I'd appriciate it if you didn't mention that I came looking for you. I know it sounds stupid, but again, it would cause strive in Slytherin if I sided publicly against a fellow member."

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

Archades chuckled and shook his head.
"Don't worry, I won't spill your secret. And I already know how I'm going to get back at your housemate - I'm simply going to outdo him in every class. And no, I won't even do him the dignity of looking at him again, people like him are attention seeking little prats. Not that I'm not little, but..." He shrugged and bowed to her before speeding up slightly, so he would get back to the classroom before she did. That would make it seem like she had had to use the bathroom or something, giving her an easy cover story.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Tamara emerged from the secret passage that connected the dungeons and the fifth floor with the stolen ingredients in her bag. She glanced out from behind the tapestry to make sure that there was no one patrolling and nodded, then started for the Grand Staircase. She could start brewing the potion in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. The ghost wouldn't mind; she liked company. Besides, the ghost rarely left the rest room so who would she tell.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

Mood:Sigh
With:My parasite and me

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

Eleri was roaming around the castle trying to figure out how she was going to best get around when her stomach started expanding. She had a hard enough time as it was getting to her office on the seventh floor from her class and the Great Hall on the first. While on the walk she also found herself stressing about how she was going to be able to keep her job and have a baby at the same time. While roaming the fifth floor she caught a glimpse of one of her students, out past hours. ”Tamara?”

What if I told you to read between the lies
And I was never really by your side
What if I told you I've felt it for a while
And I was never really
I was never really in your life

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Tamara jumped when she heard the Professor call her name and turned slowly, fixing a surprised smile on her face. "Oh, uh, hello Professor. I fell asleep in the Library studying," she patted her bag, hoping that the ingredients didn't make any noise. "I'm on my way back up to my room to sleep. Lots of homework too." She prayed that the Professor bought her excuse since it was very likely of Tamara to fall asleep doing homework.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

Mood:Meh
With:Tamara and Parasite

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

Eleri raised an eyebrow at the young girl because honestly it sounded nothing like her. The last thing she ever thought about Tamara doing was falling asleep while doing homework, or skipping class. Though it wasn't like Eleri could really punish the girl at all, especially after how she'd spent her time at Hogwarts. ”Good luck with your homework and sleeping, Tamara. My parasite is keeping me awake...” She shrugged, it's not like she would ever take points away from her kids. Other kids? Yes. Her kids? No.

What if I told you to read between the lies
And I was never really by your side
What if I told you I've felt it for a while
And I was never really
I was never really in your life

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:03 pm

She's letting me go just like that? she thought to herself, but smiled anyways. "Sure thing Professor! Try to get some sleep." She hurried towards the Grand Staircase, glancing back at the Professor over her shoulder. She really does need this potion. Better brew carefully then. Once she was sure she was out of sight, she headed downstairs, rather than upstairs. To Moaning Myrtle's bathroom!  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Mira Sinclair

User Image

"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."
User Image
Mira exhaled a heavy breath as she silently closed the door to her classroom. "Bleedin', poltergeist." She muttered under breath, brogue leaking out because she was annoyed. She expected Peeves' yearly thrashing to her art room to occur soon, so right after the Opening Feast ended, she rushed over there, hoping she could reach the room in time to save it. Apparently the classroom had been trashed the day before, so the professor had no chance. "Bleedin' poltergeist," she muttered once again, shuffling her hold on her lantern so it'd be a tad more comfortable to her hands.

"Y-you o-o-okay, S-Sinclair?" A voice spoke in a stutter. The brunette turned, smiling softly at the person. "Yes, I am Timothy," she replied to the portrait. As the art teacher at Hogwarts, all the painting persons knew her quite well. Her lantern suddenly shot out of her hand. "What?!" She exclaimed. A familiar laugh echoed through the stone hallway. "Ah, Peeves." Mira said in a tired voice, patting the wall and then taking seat on the floor. She got her wand out and murmured, "Lumos." Though her wand could led her to living quarters, the professor decided against it. If she knew Peeves, he'd appear and to tease her. Mira waited, for she had words to say to him...

User Image

Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out